It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Alien footage! New

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

And further...people make these assumptions about, for instance, 'trashy tabloids'. Did you know the UK 'SUN' does groundbreaking stuff with UFOs-they have confirmed more stories through genuine corroboration, phone calls, govt admissions than any other organisation-probably. They get little credit-they really flesh out stories and then act as the clearing house for other pubs that wont touch them.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Thanks, but can a spider monkey have a tail a foot thick? I wasn't thinking length, we've all seen animals with very long tails, heck, my cats tail is a foot long or more. I was thinking width.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

tell me wheres this PROOF you say of that its a hoax, so many people jump on that bandwagon its unreal, theres no way to prove either way what it is so stop lying to yourself and telling yourself its a hoax becasue some poeple have pointed out as to WHY it could be a hoax,

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by saturnsrings

It looks too like it could be the tail of a large skunk. Skunk tails have a large plume at the top. It could even be a peacock tail. It is definitely an animal tail imo. I'd love for it to be an alien but can't make that stretch.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

www.youtube.com...

better version of same video

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

it sure is a very evolved tail!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2

Are you daft? That video is even worse! It was filmed off a TV!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I meant better in terms of a fuller video-not better quality.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Are we talking about the piece of vegetation in the foreground?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
reply to post by saturnsrings

It looks too like it could be the tail of a large skunk. Skunk tails have a large plume at the top. It could even be a peacock tail. It is definitely an animal tail imo. I'd love for it to be an alien but can't make that stretch.
I can't make that particular stretch either, nor can I make a claim that it's defiantly an animals tail.

The video imho, doesn't provide enough detail. the video is pretty shoddy to me.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by Kyūzō

If there's already been a thread and proved to be a hoax, please post where.

Thank you.

Did they clearly come out and say it was a HOAX? Just wondering since your making a bold claim here.

Also noted that thoawards the last second before he goes behind the bushes you can note that the said "subject" is actually walking.

Peace!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Free4Ever2
reply to post by silo13

tell me wheres this PROOF you say of that its a hoax, so many people jump on that bandwagon its unreal, theres no way to prove either way what it is so stop lying to yourself and telling yourself its a hoax becasue some poeple have pointed out as to WHY it could be a hoax,

Couldnt have said it better myself!

Peace!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2
reply to post by Free4Ever2

www.youtube.com...

I watched this 3 or 4 times and had made my mind up it was an animal tail but for some reason in this copy I saw a complete different thing; saw the little humanoid or whatever (midget in a costume) sitting on a tree stump/rock before it gets up and walks across the frame.

I just don't know why these things only happen in Mexico.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by saturnsrings
A tail indeed. Well, if it's a tail it has to be of world record size.
I've watched the video a couple of times, it appears to walk on two legs to me, but doesn't have a human type gait. It also appears to be looking at the camera, but still hard to tell.

Exactly, it is really quite clear in it's apparence, and also, seem to have a thin, elongated head, looking in the persons or cameras direction, while walking by.

A tail.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
To me it looks like the Pepperami stick-man off the television!

farm1.static.flickr.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by saturnsrings
Thanks, but can a spider monkey have a tail a foot thick? I was thinking width.

Watch the video again, the tail is thick, but it is not a foot (it's not even half the size of the man's arm). At best it is several inches around.

Originally posted by Nightchild
Exactly, it is really quite clear in it's apparence, and also, seem to have a thin, elongated head, looking in the persons or cameras direction, while walking by.

A tail.

Yeah, you're right! An animal's tail is just ridiculous. The only rational explanation is that its an alien!

There is nothing "quite clear" in that video. There is too much distortion to make out much; but it certainly does not turn and look at the camera.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Whats all this fuss about?
Its a gray alien in a cloaking suit

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Armour For Victor

For debunkers its win win: its either a fuzzy inconclusive blob or its CGI and a hoax-one of two.

Somewhere out in the billions of other galaxies and billions of planets in our galaxy there probably are numerous intelligent civlizations-and guess what: they will all look like CGI to you. If a real alien landed on the White House lawn chances are that if we recognised it as an intelligent being it would look like a bad extra in a hollywood alien film.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

To make the alien more clearly visible I will film the Youtube video with my camera and upload the video to Youtube. It will be much better.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
wow.. this really has scientists baffled?..it's actually the top of a twig or long grass in the FOREGROUND, nearer to the lens than the person in the frame, therefore it appears to move past from left to right as the camera moves slowly towards the subject. It then blends in with the rest of the twigs in the background thus appearing to be concealed by the undergrowth.. wow, not rocket science.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join