It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Alien footage! New

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2
Oh and hear bells ringing-its time for your Bible class at the local family first chapter. See ya! But please don't corrupt the western world-thank god Autralia has el-zippo influence.

You're really not helping your case at all. You know that, right?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

I dunno...............explain the other grey hiding in the bushes at 14 seconds.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
It is very obvious it is a cat maybe a young cougar's tail.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I dunno...............explain the other grey hiding in the bushes at 14 seconds.

Uh...what? I have it paused at 14 seconds, and there is no "second grey" in the picture.

And I was wondering if you could be so kind as to answer my question:

It looks like a grey to me-watch it again-I think it is real

How many aliens have you seen to make that determination?

[edit on 19-2-2009 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Look, I think the people that believe in reeds stuff are nuts-you think I am nuts for taking this film seriously. I definately see another grey at 14 seconds. I see no animal at all.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

I've seen a few in my time.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Chadwickus

Oh sorry I didnt see you are from Oz, I thought you were from the free world-a thousand apologies. Things like individual freedom, free speech are yet to reach Australia-let alone Westralia.

Really sorry, Australians live in 'MIB' type parallel world of beauracracy and big big govt and policing-hence your kind of sinister and totally genius observation that i may have something to do with Allnewsweb and the KGB/ASIO style tone of the question-if you don't want information don't get on the web-Australia is about to censor it out of existence anyway-bet you support that-'would someone think of the kiddies'.

Oh and hear bells ringing-its time for your Bible class at the local family first chapter. See ya! But please don't corrupt the western world-thank god Australia has el-zippo influence.

Australia: the land where being western means the girls all look like Paris Hilton....and not much else.

But again other than knowing some of the guys there I am not associated with the website.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by stewartw2]

Now then, now then play nice. I for one appreciate your threads. I don't care where the sources come from. But to attack other members is a little below the belt.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by stewartw2

have you come to the conclusion that what we are seeing is a grey from the video link provided....or have you seen a better quality version....how anyone can say thats an Alien or Grey from the video is beyond me.....what you need is a better video.....

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Does it really matter where he gets his sources from Chadwickus, I know the examiner.com is running quite a few UFO related stories lately, some I haven't heard of.

It appears that this particular story is doing the rounds today on a few sites aswell.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Touched a nerve have I?

Lets have a look at your list of threads directly sourcing --.com shall we?

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Chadwickus]

Couldnt you have just said 'heres a list of -- sources'

Why the kind of interogation style KGB/ASIO tone...'Lets see........Shall We'

Its not like I held your mother up-so why the subliminal threatening tone as if you have one over me?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
A tail indeed. Well, if it's a tail it has to be of world record size.
I've watched the video a couple of times, it appears to walk on two legs to me, but doesn't have a human type gait. It also appears to be looking at the camera, but still hard to tell.

The first thought to me was that the camera person seemed to be filming ahead of the subject, the timing was way off. Can a person get that far ahead of his/her subject? Unless they are looking for something else? Not sure about that myself.

I'd go with hoax at this time just because of the camera work alone. How they pulled it off? Don't know. Still, I'm open to everything except a tail, just too big for me to believe it's a tail. My 2 cents.

By the way, It doesen't really matter where footage comes from, or who posts it, does it?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

What a ridiculous comment! As if the fact that they 'took' shrodingers dogs translation overrode the fact the SD translated off that very source. I wrote to SD and told him I sent that to ANW and he was fine.

Ah the greek incident!.............Channel Nine and the tele took that story and gave AllNewsweb no mention at all -so what!
The Sun took the actual document off ANW and didnt credit-big deal.
Such brief simple translations would not have any copywrite issues at all.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by saturnsrings
A tail indeed. Well, if it's a tail it has to be of world record size.

Not at all. The spider-monkey can have a tail up to almost three-feet long.

At National Geographic, they have comparison between a spider-monkey and a 6 foot human male. Fully extended up, the tail of the spider-monkey in the comparisohn would reach the same height as the "reed/alien" in the video.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Ah yes, the Greek incident.

Where they took Schrodingers dog's translation without any credit?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Did you get a pat on the back for that?

Shows your interest in the topic...........had ANW not published the Greek incident no non-Greek would have ever heard of it-but don't give any credit there-focus on one translation-which was more or less translated the same by everyone.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

No threats.

I believe it's fair for everyone to be on the same page.

It just comes across as someone with an ulterior motive that's all and not someone who wants to further the knowledge of the UFO phenomena.

Plus I believe it's against site T & C's too

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, private messages, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from The Above Network, LLC. You will not choose a username that is the same as website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated. Doing so may result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account depending on the severity of the material.

4a) Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of The Above Network, LLC. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying The Above Network, LLC $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.

***If I'm wrong, I will retract my accusations.

Fair point and I would agree with that if ANW wasnt breaking truly new stories and they were not the first point (In English at least) of the information.
If they were regurgitating old stories youy would be right-but if they were the first to break a story why shouldnt they be quoted
I know the guys there-they are not in it for cash at all, they actually love UFOs and are trying to get a message across as to how much is going on-these links do nothing for them financially.
One of the blokes there is an old Uni mate-thye barely cover costs and dont really care.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kyūzō
There has already been a thread, where this was pretty convincingly debunked as a Hoax.

Alien in the bushes video thread

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Kyūzō]

I dont think it was convincingly debunked in the thread you suggested to look at.

It's hard for me to agree with anything you say.

I am not saying it is real i am not saying it is fake but saying the effect was created with fishing wire is beyond ludicrous.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 19-2-2009 by h3akalee]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join