It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Alien footage! New

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I think this IS the real deal!

www.--.com/page7997991.php

'A group of ufologists in Peru have carried out an analysis of the video and claim it contains a real alien. The Peruvian government and scientists are looking at the video as well. The video can be seen below: Does it show an actual alien? You be the judge.'

[edit on 19-2-2009 by stewartw2]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Wow, that's some odd footage. Not got a danny larue what it's footage of. First off i thought it was a snake or something, all stood up like. But they you can see sort of a vague outline of the rest of it.

Good footage non the less.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
There has already been a thread, where this was pretty convincingly debunked as a Hoax.

Alien in the bushes video thread

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Kyūzō]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

It looks like a grey to me-watch it again-I think it is real, of course those that think the Jonathon reed footage is real will be less than impressed

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Kyūzō

If there's already been a thread and proved to be a hoax, please post where.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2
It looks like a grey to me-watch it again-I think it is real...

How many liviing, breathing Greys have you seen?

This has been discussed to death. It's either a hoax or the tail of some animal.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kyūzō
There has already been a thread, where this was pretty convincingly debunked as a Hoax.
how anything can be "convincingly debunked" from that youtube video is beyond me.

If the "experts" are stumped on it, then how are some people from this site supposed to get at it properly without the original footage?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Kyūzō

Who debunked it-the Hispanic Ufologists don't seem tot hink it a hoax, and it is being taken seriously. I have looked at it frame by frame-can't find any smoking gun that it is a hoax.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Interesting footage!

Hopefully a better quality clip will surface soon, and maybe some captured stills too. I'd definitely like to see this video given a thorough once-over!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Tail? its got a torso and two legs.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
looks like one of the brooms from the part in fantasia where mickey tries his hat at being the sorcerer.

like it has no head..
why would a hoaxer make an alien with no head
why would someone with that good CGI skills.. and tracking composting skills.. and post-producing the grain artifacting in the shotty video..
someone with those skills.. be so dumb as to make an alien without the large head sizes we're used to

-

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Have you watched it? perhaps you should again, if its a hoax its CGI (?) or a costume or perhaps a puppet. Watch it frame by frame.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I can't see anywhere it's been debunked as a hoax, just discussions around possibilities of what it could be.

Trip to Peru anyone?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

The CGI skill to have made that would be very high-anyone who sais its a monkey or a tail just hasnt watched it properly. The people who shot it were working class peruvians apparently. I think it is an Alien myself.Possibly the first ever knowingly seen on film. I give it 10 points.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
This has been discussed to death. It's either a hoax or the tail of some animal.

That is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard, it clearly has a whole body, so you either didn't watch the video and just threw out some random, stupid response, or you have some pretty messed up eyes.

With that said, yes, yes it is a hoax, not the best but an obvious hoax.

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2
reply to post by prevenge

The CGI skill to have made that would be very high-anyone who sais its a monkey or a tail just hasnt watched it properly. The people who shot it were working class peruvians apparently. I think it is an Alien myself.Possibly the first ever knowingly seen on film. I give it 10 points.

Well you give that obvious hoax 10 points

I'll give it this

How do I know it's a hoax? Lighting, lighting is the biggest give away (it seems as though ambient occlusion was only used, I don't see any point lights), also, you don't have to have a very high skill level to make that, the model is simple, the lighting is off, all you would have to do is follow a few tutorials in 3d max/Blender and After Effects.

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Not employed but so what if I post their articles-I happen to know the guys there-they are currently breaking some really good UFO stories that would have never even made it to this forum. Would you rather I didnt.

The recently broke in English a greek UFO sighting that was 6 months old and couldnt even be googled-guess what: they have a video of the UFO-but precisely because of people like you they arent posting it-oh and are you an agent of the cover-up-perhaps I should ask?

The point isnt to post THEIR stories-had I known this story was already discussed here I would NOT have posted it.

I doubt they really care whether I do post their stuff, but I could list all the stuff they broke first and others copied-can't see why you wouldnt want to see stuff-but again had i known this was already discussed wouldnt have put it hear anyway.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandom1
That is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard, it clearly has a whole body, so you either didn't watch the video and just threw out some random, stupid response, or you have some pretty messed up eyes.

I have watched it, many times. It does not "clearly" have a whole body. The video quality is so poor it is hard to make out anything. But if you look closer to the ground in front of the tail, you can see it is following something. My money is that it is a spider-monkey with it's tail raised. The tails can reach almost 3 feet long.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join