It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First contact with "new" alien race?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

you remind me of those never ready to change their representation of the world

those same used to believe earth was flat

everyday astro-physicists discovers phenomenons in the universe that contradicts the official theories about gravity and other.

if you are not a disinfo agent and pretend to "science" you'd better keep your mind open and never forget that the only benefit that science brings to humanity is by proving that the previous science was wrong, erroneous and incorrect.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Originally posted by benjiskylar
The way I see it, it explains everything. We will be able to detect it (to prepare) but it won't be visible to normal instruments. I make no claims about the planets size, or its composition. I have no idea whether the composition dampens gravitational effects, but can only assume that as there haven't been any major anomalies detected that it must (or I have been deceived).

That is rather specious reasoning. There is no evidence it is coming which is evidence it is coming.

Every body in the solar system is made up of more-or-less the same stuff. Yet somehow, Nibiru, despite being part of our solar system is made up of material unknown in the rest of the solar system that does not play by the same rules as every other object.

Sorry, it doesn't fly.

After reading all of this I had to put my two cents in. 1. If he is telling a lie, and very easy lie, then he would gain nothing and at the same time he will lose nothing. He is obviously no Blly Meier. Now I do not believe him but he has no proof but using that same concept I cannot claim his story as false, nor do I care enought to do either. 2. If his story is truely correct in every way shape and form than I feel sorrow for this person as to see that even the non skeptics and somewhat believers will not even give him some credit. Now I have never witnessed a UFO or had an encounter for that matter, but i hope that if I ever do and being a truthful person, see or encounter what this person has encounter, well i hope that I will have people that will at least hear me out and not make claims that they themself canot not prove. You claim this person is lieing because he has no proof, yet you have no proof to claim he is lying. Do you understand?

Now this short story that you claim to be true is short and to the point with very little information. So in hopeing that you may very well be a Person of his word than I can only hope that if this every happens again that maybe this time you will have something greater to tell.

Peace!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ::.mika.::

never forget that the only benefit that science brings to humanity is by proving that the previous science was wrong, erroneous and incorrect.

That statement was wrong, erroneous and incorrect.

Your statement would mean that scientific theories and facts are possible subject to being changed leter or that the science has disproved theories. Where this this is not true all of the time, perhaps you do not mean all of the time, but this is not how I interpreted what you read.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
benjiskylar - - - - whether this was a real event or some kind of dream state.

You "feel" credible to me. I believe 100% you believe what you are reporting.

I am NOT saying it did not happen for real - - anything is possible IMO.

I personally do believe in Watchers and evolved civilizations.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage

never forget that the only benefit that science brings to humanity is by proving that the previous science was wrong, erroneous and incorrect.

Your statement would mean that scientific theories and facts are possible subject to being changed leter or that the science has disproved theories. Where this this is not true all of the time, perhaps you do not mean all of the time, but this is not how I interpreted what you read.

That is correct in some ways, but i assume this is why they are called THEORIES.

Peace!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Armour For Victor
You claim this person is lying because he has no proof, yet you have no proof to claim he is lying. Do you understand?

You are right, I do not have proof he is lying. I do, however, have evidence of it, in that these things they told him about (*VOMIT*) Nibiru (*VOMIT*) do not jive.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage

Definition of theories-
1. a coherent group of general propositions used as principles of explanation for a class of phenomena: Einstein's theory of relativity.
2. a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural, in contrast to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of actual fact.

Definition of Conjectural-
Based on or involving conjecture. See Synonyms at Supposed.
Tending to conjecture.
con·jec'tur·al·ly adv.

Definition of Supposed-
1. assumed as true, regardless of fact; hypothetical: a supposed case.

It is true that alot of theories could be wrong and later changed.

Peace!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ::.mika.::
you remind me of those never ready to change their representation of the world

Actually, quite the opposite. I am asking questions, I am examining the story with a critical eye. I am not blindly accepting, as you seem to suggest I should.

In fact, you are the epitome of those who are not ready to change their "representation of the world." You are the epitome of those who would keep us in a dark age of ignorance and superstition; you just want to blindly accept a story, not muster one iota of thought about it, just because it fits your worldview. You are a lazy and shallow thinker.

This proves it:

those same used to believe earth was flat

No one has actually believed that for 2600 years, at least. However, the myth persists that our most immediate forebears bought in to it because people like you continue to perpetuate it; instead of going out and doing the research, which may change your world view, you go on believing it anyway.

if you are not a disinfo agent...

You are an idiot.

I know I am going to get in trouble for that, and I really don't care, because there is no other wya to put it. You are an idiot.

Do you really think people cannot have a genuine disagreement about these topics? Do you really think people cannot question them or examine them in a critical matter unless they are a disinformation agent? Or are your beliefs so fragile, so pathetic, that they are threatened by anyone who may be critical of them, that you have to accuss them of such ridiculous things.

Before you call anyone a disinformation agent, child, prove to everyone right here and now that you are not some sort of disinformation agent. Prove it or apologize and never call a single person on this forum that again.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You claim this person is lying because he has no proof, yet you have no proof to claim he is lying. Do you understand?

You are right, I do not have proof he is lying. I do, however, have evidence of it, in that these things they told him about (*VOMIT*) Nibiru (*VOMIT*) do not jive.

Well yes, this whole thing about the Nephilians or Anunaki or whatever their names may be, and the Infamous planet Nibiru and the whole, "That from heavan to earth came" and what have you. That may very well be a well fabricated hoax that started way back in the biblical times, regarles of the countless amount of documented information. Now dont get me wrong my views on that are shaddy but IMO do you honestly think that if a Planet of that magnitude were to come in close proximity to earth to give us the 3 days of night and the polar shifts and the other cases they say will cause....Do you honestly think that our goverments would warn us about it? I think Not. So aside from the fact that you have more knowledge of space an astronomy than I do given the fact that we have only theories of how stuff works in space that we clearly know nothing about....than i would have to say that anything at this point is possible.

Peace!

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Armour For Victor]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

If it is not obvious, im fairly new to this site. It happened to notice how you seemed to be offended by the term "Disinfo Agent" excuse my lack of knowledge but what exactly is he meaning by this?

Peace!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

That may very well be a well fabricated hoax that started way back in the biblical times, regarles of the countless amount of documented information.

Show us the documentation. Show us where the ancients spoke of anything like Nibiru. Actually documentation, not something that has to be washed in a Zecharia Sitchin-spin-cycle so that it comes out looking something like evidence. Actual, genuine, evidence of the ancients talking about Nibiru.

You can't. Because it does not exist.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

If it is not obvious, im fairly new to this site. It happened to notice how you seemed to be offended by the term "Disinfo Agent" excuse my lack of knowledge but what exactly is he meaning by this?

It is something that some people on this site use to shut down debate and silence people they do not agree with. It is an accusation that the person in question is somehow working for the government or some other nefarious organization to spread doubt and persuade people away from the truth by planting false information.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

That may very well be a well fabricated hoax that started way back in the biblical times, regarles of the countless amount of documented information.

Show us the documentation. Show us where the ancients spoke of anything like Nibiru. Actually documentation, not something that has to be washed in a Zecharia Sitchin-spin-cycle so that it comes out looking something like evidence. Actual, genuine, evidence of the ancients talking about Nibiru.

You can't. Because it does not exist.

Well here is a start.

en.wikipedia.org...
And i will find the others.

PEace!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

maybe you shall review the history of physics,

then get an insight in this definition relevantly proposed above

then, mostofall,

review current physics laws. then you find me one, just one, that has no corolla that is called approximation which basically tells that the theory is an approximation of the observed facts (and therefore this corolla is the acknowledgement by its own theorists that they aren't 100% correct, but 100% minus this approximation rate).

if you find that one, i'd be glad to review my perspective

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Here is a video about this information. Now clearly this may not be good enough, but its something.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
biggest load of rollocks i have ever wasted time reading.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Also the findings of Zecharia Sitchin, if you choose to believe him, from the Sumerian Texts.

Video is here
www.youtube.com...

Peace!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Now all this could be a load of crap and like the Englishman says bunch of Bullocks! but very interesting nonetheless.

Peace!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Well here is a start.

en.wikipedia.org...
And i will find the others.

Nope. Sorry. You did exactly what I asked you not to. Once again...

Show us where the ancients spoke of anything like Nibiru. Actual documentation, not something that has to be washed in a Zecharia Sitchin-spin-cycle so that it comes out looking something like evidence. Actual, genuine, evidence of the ancients talking about Nibiru.

What you provided was link to a story from the Bible would could be interpreted any number of ways. That is not documented evidence of Nibiru.

Keep trying. I relish the opportunity to keep shooting down this stupidity.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

reply to post by benjiskylar

Benjiskylar, I believe you. I have had my own encounters with these same beings, I think. Were they about five-feet tall, an odd pink color, with a crustacean-like body, and a mass of antenna where there head should be, that shifted color when they spoke?

You met Zoidberg !

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join