It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

First contact with "new" alien race?

page: 3
8
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by benjiskylar
You seem to have come out of the encounter with a spelling deformity.


Considering you are trying to convince people that you spoke to aliens, you might want to lay off insulting other members mental abilities.




posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Originally posted by benjiskylar
Well, I don't claim to understand the gravitational effects of particles we are yet to understand.


We have a good understanding of how large objects such as planets affect other planets and objects in the solar system. It's called Perturbation. It is how we discovered Neptune, by observing the orbit of Uranus was perturbed by a then hithertofor undiscovered body.

If Nibiru is just three years away, why have we not seen a perturbance of any other body in the solar system?


So, are you claiming to understand the gravitational pull of a planet we do not know the size of (I am guessing that it is smaller than purported as we survive) and made of some sort of invisible, as-yet-to-be-identified matter? I am not claiming I understand the mechanics, just offering a plausible theory. I don't mind waiting a few years to see if it happens or not.



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by benjiskylar
 





You seem to have come out of the encounter with a spelling deformity.


Nope, have always had that it is called "Hooked on Phonics" did not work for me.



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Originally posted by benjiskylar
You seem to have come out of the encounter with a spelling deformity.


Considering you are trying to convince people that you spoke to aliens, you might want to lay off insulting other members mental abilities.


He said I was making up a story, and he mocked me. I apologise for my quip.



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by benjiskylar
So, are you claiming to understand the gravitational pull of a planet we do not know the size of (I am guessing that it is smaller than purported as we survive) and made of some sort of invisible, as-yet-to-be-identified matter?


Yes, I am.

When Uranus was discovered, astronomers could see that it was being perturbed. Because of that, they were able to determine another planet lay beyond Uranus. Despite not being able to see it (or in other words, it was invisible to them) and not knowing the composition of the planet, they knew it was out there due to the effect it had on Uranus.

Again, we don't have to see the planet or know its compsition to see the effects it will have on other bodies in the solar system. And yet somehow we see no such effects from Nibiru, despite the fact it will be on top of us in just three years, both minute on an astronomical scale.



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
First off, welcome to ATS. I believe you find that this site isn't what you think it is. There are many knowledgeable people here, some that spend their whole life searching for the truth. Its not a playground.

Thanks for the interesting thread my friend. I for one don't believe you but it makes a great read nonetheless.



[edit on 19-2-2009 by franspeakfree]



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Originally posted by benjiskylar
So, are you claiming to understand the gravitational pull of a planet we do not know the size of (I am guessing that it is smaller than purported as we survive) and made of some sort of invisible, as-yet-to-be-identified matter?


Yes, I am.

When Uranus was discovered, astronomers could see that it was being perturbed. Because of that, they were able to determine another planet lay beyond Uranus. Despite not being able to see it (or in other words, it was invisible to them) and not knowing the composition of the planet, they knew it was out there due to the effect it had on Uranus.

Again, we don't have to see the planet or know its compsition to see the effects it will have on other bodies in the solar system. And yet somehow we see no such effects from Nibiru, despite the fact it will be on top of us in just three years, both minute on an astronomical scale.


Can you put a confidence interval on that please?



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by benjiskylar
 





He said I was making up a story, and he mocked me. I apologise for my quip.



All of the stuff you wrote has been talked about extensively in many forums on ATS, you offered no "Inside Info" that would help you convince anyone that this encounter actually happened. The invisible cloth thing . . . already invented, LHC been discussed to death in many forums as well as gravitaional enomilies, 2012 info is everwhere on ATS. No other tech to go on, not even a picture . . . yes you stated they wouldn't let you take one, and that if you did it wouldn't show up anyway, this however this would be the typical story you get where there was not actually an encounter.

Do you see how the info you provided gives no help to prove your story or at least show it is nothing more than either a wild dream or just a wild story?

[edit on 2/19/2009 by AlienCarnage]



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Guys Guys and Gals,

Do not change the subject of this spectacle now. Nine out of ten of us dont give a rats ass about planetary pull. This is about contact from "a NEW race".

Where in the Solar System did they say they/him were from?



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Originally posted by benjiskylar
So, are you claiming to understand the gravitational pull of a planet we do not know the size of (I am guessing that it is smaller than purported as we survive) and made of some sort of invisible, as-yet-to-be-identified matter?


Yes, I am.

When Uranus was discovered, astronomers could see that it was being perturbed. Because of that, they were able to determine another planet lay beyond Uranus. Despite not being able to see it (or in other words, it was invisible to them) and not knowing the composition of the planet, they knew it was out there due to the effect it had on Uranus.

Again, we don't have to see the planet or know its compsition to see the effects it will have on other bodies in the solar system. And yet somehow we see no such effects from Nibiru, despite the fact it will be on top of us in just three years, both minute on an astronomical scale.


The way I see it, it explains everything. We will be able to detect it (to prepare) but it won't be visible to normal instruments. I make no claims about the planets size, or its composition. I have no idea whether the composition dampens gravitational effects, but can only assume that as there haven't been any major anomalies detected that it must (or I have been deceived). I don't see how as a man of science you can make a prediction about such a scenario, other than using occams razor to say I am wrong.



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage
reply to post by benjiskylar
 





He said I was making up a story, and he mocked me. I apologise for my quip.



All of the stuff you wrote has been talked about extensively in many forums on ATS, you offered no "Inside Info" that would help you convince anyone that this encounter actually happened. The invisible cloth thing . . . already invented, LHC been discussed to death in many forums as well as gravitaional enomilies, 2012 info is everwhere on ATS. No other tech to go on, not even a picture . . . yes you stated they wouldn't let you take one, and that if you did it wouldn't show up anyway, this however this would be the typical story you get where there was not actually an encounter.

Do you see how the info you provided gives no help to prove your story or at least show it is nothing more than either a wild dream or just a wild story?

[edit on 2/19/2009 by AlienCarnage]


Sorry. If there is a next time I will ask for something interesting. Sorry to disappoint.



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bskivss3
Guys Guys and Gals,

Do not change the subject of this spectacle now. Nine out of ten of us dont give a rats ass about planetary pull. This is about contact from "a NEW race".

Where in the Solar System did they say they/him were from?


They said it is a planet we haven't detected yet. I don't know much about astronomy (still learning with my new meade) so didn't ask much about that.



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Because its gravity is Hidden also! :O
j/k

Interesting ideas about the future and stuff
But can you tell us there mannerisms and how they acted and sounded? did the guy you talk to seem to have a personality at all like a human? Ive never heard anyone who met aliens speak of these things :S. Also i heard string theory was about to be debunked entirely as they found a new and testable theroy. =/

p.s to everyone - yes i have bad grammer. please tech me ;o



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by benjiskylar
The way I see it, it explains everything. We will be able to detect it (to prepare) but it won't be visible to normal instruments. I make no claims about the planets size, or its composition. I have no idea whether the composition dampens gravitational effects, but can only assume that as there haven't been any major anomalies detected that it must (or I have been deceived).


That is rather specious reasoning. There is no evidence it is coming which is evidence it is coming.

Every body in the solar system is made up of more-or-less the same stuff. Yet somehow, Nibiru, despite being part of our solar system is made up of material unknown in the rest of the solar system that does not play by the same rules as every other object.

Sorry, it doesn't fly.



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bskivss3
Do not change the subject of this spectacle now. Nine out of ten of us dont give a rats ass about planetary pull.


I do. Because it goes to show our friend Benji here is telling stories out of school.



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   


No comment needed as the image covers just about everthing.



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by benjiskylar
The way I see it, it explains everything. We will be able to detect it (to prepare) but it won't be visible to normal instruments...


This reminds me of something...

The Dragon In My Garage, by Carl Sagan

Your explanations for Nibiru are just like the dragon.



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Kyūzō
 


Just incase you did not see it he said he is not asking for anyone to beleive him.

Why are you so uptight my good man ?

Relax and take care.

Regards
Lee




posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
Just incase you did not see it he said he is not asking for anyone to beleive him.


Actions vs. words. For someone who claims he isn't trying to convince anyone he sure has a funny way of showing it.



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Why do those pesky aliens always bother people in the woods anyway, abductions and such, don't they know people go there to unwind and not get ubducted by or have to talk to or deal in any way with annoying aliens. Don't they know their boundries. Sheesh aliens


[edit on 2/19/2009 by AlienCarnage]




top topics



 
8
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join