It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First contact with "new" alien race?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by benjiskylar
Nope, nothing like it.

That's good...cause I just made all of that up...with a little help from Lovecraft.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Is this another I have no proof but am gonna tell you a big whopping story and expect me to just believe it thread??
If so...I am not biting.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
Is this another I have no proof but am gonna tell you a big whopping story and expect me to just believe it thread??
If so...I am not biting.

Well the only proof I have is the predictions - perhaps you will know once LHC finds nothing, we have invisibility and people detect gravity anomalies closer to 2012 but can't find the source.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bskivss3
Epic FialzorS

what are you.. 9?

-

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by benjiskylar

Ok it is one of those threads.Hmmmmm
I will keep surfing then.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

You realize tat anyone can just make up a story and post it? Why in the world would we beleive you?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

There ya go, here is a chocolate milkshake as well. Original post was edit for your attention.

Back on topic:

When they approached you from the bushes (If I am not mistaking) Did they come sit with you by the campfire? How many were there and if more that one, could you maybe distinguish a clear hierarchy of who is the leader and assistants etc etc.

Another question... What was the date & time of the alleged indecent?

Thxx

[edit on 19/2/2009 by bskivss3]

link   

Originally posted by Kyūzō

You realize tat anyone can just make up a story and post it? Why in the world would we beleive you?

Of course. I'm not asking you to believe me. I just think what I learned was interesting. Perhaps someone can debunk the claims and show me I was just hallucinating?

link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
If so...I am not biting.

But didn't you just kind of bite?

But you are right, this thread is nonsense.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Well the only proof I have is the predictions - perhaps you will know once LHC finds nothing, we have invisibility and people detect gravity anomalies closer to 2012 but can't find the source.

The problem there is the LHC, when on schedule wasn't going to produce results until around 2012 anyway.

Now with the delay it will probably be 2013 before we see any results (or lack of)

(Still looking for a source on this)

Also the idea of invisibility isn't new, there are Japanese companies who have created clothing that appears to turn invisible.
www.usatoday.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Perhaps someone can debunk the claims and show me I was just hallucinating?

We can't debunk it. There is simply not enough information for us to falsify or verify your story.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bskivss3
reply to post by prevenge

When they approached you from the bushes (If I am not mistaking) Did you come sit with you by the campfire? How many were there and if more that one, could you maybe distinguish a clear hierarchy of who is the leader and assistants etc etc.

Another question... What was the date & time of the alleged indecent?

We were standing, there was only 1. It could have been someone playing a really good prank on me, but the invisibility sold it for me. Either that or someone's got hold of some beta-tech from somewhere!!! I am not sure exactly how long the encounter was, it seemed to go "forever" as I was so overwhelmed? Anyway, jan 11th, ~1:30am. Good stargazing, and I'm a night owl.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

The problem there is the LHC, when on schedule wasn't going to produce results until around 2012 anyway.

Now with the delay it will probably be 2013 before we see any results (or lack of)

(Still looking for a source on this)

Also the idea of invisibility isn't new, there are Japanese companies who have created clothing that appears to turn invisible.
www.usatoday.com...

Well the LHC thing may prove I was duped (they said it would happen much before 2012! It was a pretty elaborate trick if it was.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
www.usatoday.com...

Hmm, it did look similar to this, but more translucent.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Perhaps someone can debunk the claims and show me I was just hallucinating?

Debunk it? How in the world could we possibly do that? We ave no evidence or anything to back up your story. We don't know you or your mental history. We don't know if you were doing drugs or hit your head. Its a completely useless story that you probably made up to see if you could string anyone along.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

...people detect gravity anomalies closer to 2012 but can't find the source.

Let's put the brakes on right there. If there was a large body like (*VOMIT*) Nibiru (*VOMIT*) hurtling towards the inner solar system, we would see the gravitational effects now.

And thanks for giving the 2012/Nibiru believers something else to cling on to. "If Nibiru is so close, why can't we see it? Because it's invisible!" Thanks...no really!

Well the LHC thing may prove I was duped (they said it would happen much before 2012! It was a pretty elaborate trick if it was.

Someone's trying to dupe someone alright...

[edit on 19-2-2009 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

...people detect gravity anomalies closer to 2012 but can't find the source.

Let's put the brakes on right there. If there was a large body like (*VOMIT*) Nibiru (*VOMIT*) hurtling towards the inner solar system, we would see the gravitational effects now.

And thanks for giving the 2012/Nibiru believers something else to cling on to. "If Nibiru is so close, why can't we see it? Because it's invisible!" Thanks...no really!

Well, I don't claim to understand the gravitational effects of particles we are yet to understand. Do you? We have a model, not a cause. And according to my source we won't find one for a few years.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Wow, this same thing happened to a to me.

No Realy it is true.

I was about 10 or 12 bored and wanted attention, so I made up a wild story and started telling anyone who ould listen . . . . . .

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage
Wow, this same thing happened to a to me.

No Realy it is true.

I was about 10 or 12 bored and wanted attention, so I made up a wild story and started telling anyone who ould listen . . . . . .

You seem to have come out of the encounter with a spelling deformity.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Well, I don't claim to understand the gravitational effects of particles we are yet to understand.

We have a good understanding of how large objects such as planets affect other planets and objects in the solar system. It's called Perturbation. It is how we discovered Neptune, by observing the orbit of Uranus was perturbed by a then hithertofor undiscovered body.

If Nibiru is just three years away, why have we not seen a perturbance of any other body in the solar system?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join