It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

captured on camera - creepy face formation in the sky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
I took a picture of something exactly like that the other day, same eye shapes and everything although it was a clear sky the think clouds made two eyes that looked very much like this picture. If people really want to see it the I have to upload it on you for it to be seen and i am not doing that if no one wants to see it.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by The time lord]

Sure upload it.

It has to be be better than a lot of stuff that I have looked at today.

Maybe it "is" speaking but our ears can't hear on that frequency.

Wonder what it would have to say.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Ive seen clouds that look like hands before. And you can barely make out the eyes. They are noticeable, but not really incedible. This is just like the face in the smoke of the twin towers on 9/11. I bet those eyes didnt look anything like eyes after about 5 minutes. I can stare at tree bark and make out a face. It is a pretty good picture, but I dont think there is really anything paranormal about it.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Here are my photos, but if you want to compare the thread's picture with the mine then concentrait on the first one and pause the video, the rest is done via mirror tool within photo software in which spookey faces and figures appear.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I posted the above post late last night so I guess people missed it, the first two eyes are as original you are going to get but the rest are mirror reflections of the cloud formations that produce these characters and faces.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
id really like to bump this back up
its impossible that this is an `optical illusion` or ` coincidence`
what are peoples takes on this
please respond

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If you stop the video on 0:11 you will see a face in the clouds over Obama's left shoulder.

Isn't it all down to subjective interpretation?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'm a firm believer in the existance of extraterrestials and their visitation. However, I'm not sure this picture of the face is that convincing, even if it's suppossedly God himself. It seems to me there would be no quesion or doubt in interpretation if it were legit.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
If you stop the video on 0:11 you will see a face in the clouds over Obama's left shoulder.

Isn't it all down to subjective interpretation?

sorry but that was way out of proportion
you took a random bit of sky that looked NOTHING like a face/eyes and say `oh well any cloud can look like that` as if to say `oh well nothing left to see`

thats rubbish
as what we are seeing on the matter in hand is a clear image of two eyes!

[edit on 23-2-2009 by eufoseekere]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
That's silly, we naturally see patterns in things.

I could post many pictures I have that have pretty creepy faces in all sorts of things.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Check this out... I was shooting pics of "contrails" last year. The first are of some heavy trails... the last one is the "interesting" one.

When I first saw that last one chills went down my back...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by danman23

When I first saw that last one chills went down my back...

Why?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Why do you assume it to be evil?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I guess it sticks out more to me... but there is a devilish head/face looking sideways at the starting in the top left corner.

Edit - made a pic.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by danman23]

cj6

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
All of these photos are interesting but seriously....faces in clouds???

I'd probably be the first to say "anythings possible" but for there to actually be faces in the clouds...come on guys!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I call man made with HAARP or photoshop. If it's HAARP think of the mind screwing they could do to the masses , people would believe aliens and or communications of a divine nature before believing humans trying to control them.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Very very cool. I never seen something like that in the clouds.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Faces in the sky and mirror tool effect to see the hidden symmety of hidden faces within clouds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join