It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Prediction from Urban Survival for Thurs 2/19/09 Stock Markets down 800 to 1000

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I still read everyday the "webbot" predictions, along with listening to radio shows they are on. The Earthquake prediction for Dec. 08 - they read wrong in the form of a physical earthquake of (crack heard around the world, vomiting loses etc) - well if you think about it Dec. 15th is when it came out about Bernie Madoff. $50 Billion is vomiting loses and it affected people all around the world.
The biggest Ponzi scheme so far in history came out the day of the expectation of an earthquake.

In saying that, George Ure from: www.urbansurvival.com...

yesterday had on his website that he expected a small bounce that day (Weds 18, 2009) - he went on to say that today the 19th, he expected downward pressure on the markets and by noon basically all hell will break loose and the markets could go down anywhere from 800 -1000 or even more. He also thinks it is possible that tomorrow the 20th - by noon the markets will close.

Which is why I harbor an uneasy feeling about how the rest of the week could work out:

Today: Market may bounce. My best dart (understand its early) would be a close up 94.45 points...but that's only a guess.

Thursday: I would look for big fireworks. Maybe a bit of downward pressure at the open and then WHAM! Around lunchtime a huge selling spree to catch everyone off guard or at lunch. Maybe an 800 - 1000 point drop - possibly more.

Friday: Markets open, and then close before noon (Central) due to extreme price action.

And what is going on that may cause such a seemingly unlikely set of circumstances? Let me tick through the list for you:

You can see the rest of it on his website, if you want.

I am going to watch and see what happens, but I wanted to go ahead and post this.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Well this makes for an interesting day.
I'll watch the markets today for sure to see if there is anything to it.
I don't give credit to the webbot thing.
Nevertheless lets wait and see.
Star and flag yet agian.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Very interesting...I will follow closely...strange things going on in Eastern Europe markets/currencys...

S&F

[edit on 2/19/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Nope.

Futures are up.

Trillions pumped out of Asia some place to prop up the $US - which is what some believe is screwing with other currencies.

1000 points down, there'd be many executives falling from the sky onto the pavement if that were to happen

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Woa, woa woa... You need to get a better grasp on your sources OP. George indeed made a prediction that the markets could be down. He also said, later on in the column, that...

So while it may sound a bit pessimistic of me to look at all the crap going on in financial markets, feel a tinge of sadness all the people who are losing their net worth - and being indentured to future taxes by an irresponsible CONgress, and even suggest that we could have a market closure late tomorrow or Friday, it's not really out of the realm of possibilities..

These predictions are HIS personal take on what COULD happen. They are NOT from the WeBot. Go back and read George's column again.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mattguy404

Many executives falling from the sky??
Now you guys are really getting my hopes up.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Like these other people..... their hopes are up also....

there is a "ers" at the end of one word.....

I will be sitting back watching today:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
These Web bot guys have to be watching the Timewave.There's a habit-peak that started yesterday and continues untill tomorrow,pretty sharp.So here we go again,Q,another correlated confluence in the aether world,pretty spooky.That Burnie burn explanation for the last predictive test sure resonates with my inner detector.One ought to see for thyself.Maybe a Timewave Technician with computer savvy can post a picture(Hint hint Evasius...)Flaming starts in...3...2...1...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

'I think any form of "future" looking information has been getting things, all probably works hand in hand.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Actually that's not the web bots.

That is the blogger speculating and has nothing to do with the web bot technology.

You know that.

This post is misleading.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Stocks are up this morning for some odd reason.
After dropping to 7000 I was expecting it to keep dropping.
How are they going up??
Thats messed.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

watch close now...they're starting to drop a little...
they can't keep up with all the changing rules/bailouts/hype...but I'm pretty sure they don't like any of it...Rick Santelli had 'em yellin'/booin' about stuff earlier...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

It was up 50 some points at opening, I see it has slid down to up 6 right now.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I also noticed this thread, something is helping the index to keep up it seems, really bad job statistics and macro data was released this morning after open. The plunge will come after lunch when the traders on wall street realize that their favorite restaurant went belly up this morning

Added: Now heading south, slightly. No clue either what would cause a real panic and sell-off, all statistics has already been released, jobless data, PPI, leading indicators - no real reaction from the market.

Rgrds,

[edit on 2009/2/19 by reugen]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Sorry, now make that only .80 up, seems that George got a little part right - that pressure in the beginning and then we will see about the rest.

But, I am not hearing any kind of news that would make people to want to sell off.... so where would the sell off come from and why?

IF it happens.

Beginning a negative trend... which isn't unusual, just a few bucks down, no biggie........

I still can't imagine a huge drop today..... I just haven't heard any "devastating" news that would cause it.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I just saw the green arrow turn to a red one...it says 1 point down.
Let the games begin.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Philly Fed factory index slumps again in February
www.reuters.com...

This might help, but, I'm not sure if it's enough to *crash*

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
Sorry, now make that only .80 up, seems that George got a little part right - that pressure in the beginning and then we will see about the rest.

But, I am not hearing any kind of news that would make people to want to sell off.... so where would the sell off come from and why?

the the world of Forums, blogs, message-boards....
has not had time enough to read the information in my post of yesterday:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

or had time to investigate the nefarious nature of what was proposed...
but when investigations reveal that a fraud was/is still being perpetrated,
and this fraud is system-wide, by all members of the investment cartel.

Only then---> will the whole bottom-fall-out, the market crash, and all trust
fall away in banks, Federal Reserve, US Treasury, SEC, FDIC

but, hey, i'm schizo...so don't listen

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I see BofA down 11% and others going down also...
this also could help...
Financial Shorts Trends: Risk for Regionals, Citi and BofA?
www.cnbc.com...
Can anyone say Bank Holiday?

DJIA down 15-20 now...68 @12:14

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

another thing I'm hearing now is finanical fraud starting to show it's ugly head...SEC long term knowledge...

might be enough to break the camels back...complete loss of confidence...run on the banks???

DJIA down 75 now...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join