It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jury orders rancher to pay $77,804 to illegal aliens

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlegmi

What a Brain Surgeon (SMEGMA HEAD) AND WHEN THE ILLEGALS break into your house you going to share milk&cookies with them and if they throw you out of your Bed are you going to complain or let them have it and what ever else they want and don't you dare call the POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by turbokid

like i said before turbo, there is no room to negotiate with idiots. they see the wrong side on every issue

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

I agree. These people should read my first post on page one and my second on the previous page to see that no all immigrants stick with the illegals.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation
I think it's time for everyone to wake up. Any agency which Governs our lives aren't here to protect us. They are all Corporate businesses and the only order of their agenda is to produce revenue.

Laws and statutes are continuously manipulated and serve only to opress, enslave and rape us of our rights and property.

They just robbed us blind (750 billion bailout) Now we have a stimulus or 787 billion. These people have violated every moral and ethic law not to mention criminal laws that they themselves have passed and are NEVER held accountable.

I don't know about you, but I'm tired of contributing everything I have into society and receiving nothing in return. I'm tired of some illegal law breaking scum to proffit from breaking the law. I'm tired of being treated like a criminal in the country I was born in.

What more does it take, Honestly?What more does it take for our American people to stand up to this tyranny, hypocritical, double standard , self serving, manipulative man made law serving system?

[edit on 19/2/2009 by Revealation]

no one cares anymore. this isnt the world war 2 generation where americans will help other americans. everyone is out for themselves for their own advances. in world war 2 everyone and i mean EVERYONE helped the war effort and in doing so created the richest country in history of the world.

with todays tv shows showing that violence is never the answer, and that revolutions are bad, and witht he creation of the internet, people think they can actually make a difference sitting in a chair and typing for 100 hours a week judging others while they have no contribution to society. summed up, no one cares anymore about rights being taken, thats why they are being taken.

it takes an american like Joe horn to defend his neighbors house that you know there is still some hope in society.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Swatman]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by staple

This is so effing wrong.

The guy should get a medal or something.

The ACLU and all of there buddies have sure turn this countries legal system into a joke.

How in the hell can an illegal alien sue anybody?? In any country for that matter.

Anybody know if the "bought off" judge is up for re-election soon??

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolf241e
reply to post by staple

This is so effing wrong.

The guy should get a medal or something.

The ACLU and all of there buddies have sure turn this countries legal system into a joke.

How in the hell can an illegal alien sue anybody?? In any country for that matter.

Anybody know if the "bought off" judge is up for re-election soon??

tuscon is the most liberal place in arizona. I am not surprised by the verdict at all,.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

OUTRAGE!

Border Land and property:
This guy was sick of the breaking and entering and the personal items they were stealing. He was sick of the trampled land, endless garbage like food wrappers, water bottles, diapers and clothes. They slaughtered his cattle to eat. He confronts them on his "American" land and is fined!?

Outrage

They actually have human rights activists that go out to the desert and refill water supplies so these people can enter! Crazy!

Like everyone else has said - try any of the things I listed here below in Mexico and see how long it takes them to arrest you and throw in some dirt floor jail or kill you.

Welfare abuse:
By using fake ID's and by ab-using "our" tax dollars and ab-using the American welfare system - last time I checked an illegal family with 4 children gets a monthly State check in the amount of $620.00, food credit card in the amount of $510.00 and WIC which provides free cheese, formula, milk, juice, eggs and cereal. These people eat better than we do, and I should mention the father always lives with the family but is not listed as living in the household so they also get to benefit from his under the table non taxed income.

I say non-taxed because they never pay taxes - but they steal ours through welfare.

Math:
Times that by the so-called 15 million in our Nation right now and tell me that by getting rid of that problem it wouldn't be a "HUGE" boost to our situation!

Property value:
Have you ever had a pink and white houses (right next door) - I have!

Driving:
How much lower would our insurance be in Arizona if not Nation wide if we didn't have illegals driving cars with "fake" tags and registration and no insurance. I can tell you that two of my immediate family members have been in a wreck with illegals. Niether had a valid license and were let go by the police at the scene.

Jobs:
When illegals come to Arizona, Texas and New Mexico and there are no jobs available what do they turn to: Drug dealing at schools, robbery, murder, assault, rape, breaking and entering, auto theft?

When they do make money, where do they send it - Western Union to Mexico - it doesn't stay in our economy and they don't contribute except for what they really need - food, clothes, essentials.

And with this economy the way it is, don't tell me that they take the jobs Americans don't want because there are millions of hard working Americans who cannot find jobs right now! So that is a load of BS

Government ignorance:
They wave the flag of Mexico and demand rights - "In Our Streets!"

That is an act of war. They don't bother to learn English and they disrespect and stare down our woman whenever we enter one of their business establishments.

Fact:
I am just saying it like it is - it isn't racist - it is the truth and those who oppose my views either benefit by their labor being in this country or they are illegals or their parents were.

A couple million a year - how many jobs can there be?

Signed, an Arizonan

So please don't tell me not to be mad - the neighborhood I grew up in looks like little Mexico now and is gone, as well as the quality and value of life and property in those areas.

Looks like illegals get a free ride - the politicians just turn the other way for big business because its all about profit!

This is easily an 500-800 billion a year problem!

Wake up!

[edit on 19-2-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The Rancher was right in what he did. This judgment against him will get thrown out. What he should do is file charges against all of them for trespassing on his private land, and counter sue for all legal costs on top of it.

On another note to ATS MODS, I read here from time to time, and I'd really appreciate it someone over here would stop trying to pass rootkits onto my machine. On Page 4 of this thread my machine was attacked from the ATS forums while I was just sitting here reading. I stopped it from nailing me, but someone here needs to nip this in the bud. This was the second time this week that's happened to me while reading here. And this was the only page I had up on my computer at the time. (both times)

Thanks..

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I am going to have to read up further on this. There HAS to be to it than this. I seriously doubt he met people going through his farm, had a gun, asked them to leave, and they did.

It's like a Grand Jury case I was asked to be on. We served for 18 months. When we started, after the first couple of days, we thought the guy accused of 18 counts of mostly real estate fraud, was pretty much innocent... he only made business decisions with people who didn't bother to read their contracts. But by the time we were done, he was found guilty (unanimously) on all 18 counts. Because as the case unfolds, there was a LOT more than we knew at first blush.

So... this COULD be a travesty of justice, it could be a lot more than we realize. Perhaps he held the gun to a child's head. Maybe he threatened to kill them. Who knows. Just saying, find out all you can about the case, before you jump to the conclusion that this was a major screw up. I agree people should be able to protect their land, property, and yes, those were illegal aliens. But that doesn't justify all actions. And I hope no one really feels like it should.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

i agree 100% with this post.
the people taking sides with these locusts havent witnessed thier schools turn into gang training grounds, their childhood neighborhoods turn from middle class towns into slums, riddled with graffiti, gang violence and drugs.

most folks just say leave and move to a better spot, i say STAY and FIGHT. Just like this rancher did !!! he could have sold his property and moved to montana, but its the principal of the thing.

i've gotten 2 drug houses busted in my neighborhood, most people would say just move away from that, i say make THEM move away, and i did.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

While I under stand you frustration with people like this. ATS is all about civil discourse. So please keep the circumvention of censors and personal attacks out of the conversation. For everyones' sake.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Why doesn't the rancher sue the state and the federal Government on grounds of "emotional distress" for the lack of protection of his family and property from a forein invastion.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
All that is left for me is to shake my head in disappointment and frustration. It feels like we're too deep in the hole to get back out.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

Good Post! Star for you.

To add to that.

One of the aurguments is that they work and pay taxes.
Pay taxes my butt. They don't make enough to pay anything. They get it all back!
Then they claim kids, and get unearned income tax for an extra several thousand in their pockets. I wonder why I've got to see them driving new cars, and I have to keep my 98 tahoe with 185,000 miles on it. And I am a Sr. Engineer.

I guess I get to pay for all those handouts.

Send them home and put that dam Real ID chip on them not us. Maybe if they can pull them up on a screen they would not have as many come back.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by j2000]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I just got a notice today for Jury duty...this makes me not want to participate even more.

Its tough though, technically we are all ancestors of similar types of immigrants..but I think times have changed and maybe the borders should be more secure.

I dont understand how a non citizen can even procure taxpayer money or court costs and high paid lawyers to sue a citizen. Did they just completely overlook the fact that they crossed the border ilegally? I guess they will get to that later?

It seems to me this should be somthing our new President should be enacting on, I guess he has to play it safe for some reason.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

How many did this one rancher stop and turn in over the years again? I would tell them that they can take it out of the back pay owed for doing the government's job for them.

About 15 000 over ten years I heard...with the help of the border patrol. This guy should be rewarded, not sued!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

hAHAHAH lol i was pretty excited when i clicked on a link saying that someone owes money to aliens ??? cause i mean ... i didn't even know they excited ... + that had American dollars ... turns out they are Mexicans ... like seriously ... that was a total waste of time, money, and internet usage ... f*ck me

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join