It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jury orders rancher to pay $77,804 to illegal aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phlegmi
Great, maybe he'll learn a lesson. It's time for these rednecks to stop playing GI-Joe and come back to reality. Just because you own a gun doesn't mean you can shove it in peoples faces and think you're some kind of a cop.

Uh, yes it does - when you have criminals destroying and trespassing onto your property and breaking into your home!

How about you allow all these criminals to come onto your property, vandalize it and break into your home - than you come back and tell me the same thing. I bet you will sing a different song!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Try reading the article, nowhere does it say his house was broken into. Also his ranch is very large, I bet they didn't even know it was private property. This does not give him a right to threaten to shoot people in the back if they run away, even cops cant do that.

So like I stated before, he's just another redneck playing GI-Joe with his fake badge, guy got what he deserved.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlegmi

I was raised in a country town and figure that the precedent is now set.
I have a feeling the next time, the criminals will just go *poof* never to be seen again!

[edit on 19-2-2009 by AmericanDaughter]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I wish illegal immigrants colonizes North America just like your ancestors did so that they can call you illegals.

hahaha

It's so funny how people forget their history

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
there comes a time when vigilanteism needs to take over when the government fails to protect its own people. the time for America is now. Americans have to defend themselves on the border because The government is refusing to do it.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlegmi

They were Tresspassing!!!!
They are border jumpers!
They are Illegal Aliens, job, home and free service suckers!!!
They had NO Right Whatsoever to be on American soil and should have been treated like the Criminals they Are.
Not the property owning Citizen. Where are HIS Rights???
Grrrrrrrrrrr ....

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
What about HIS "mental distress?" What about trying to make a living and having his property littered with filth left behind from illegals trespassing? What about his government failing to stop the flow of illegals over his land?

Ok, so now the guy should sue the federal government for his "mental distress" after allowing illegal aliens to invade his property and doing nothing about it. He should be awarded twice what he was ordered to pay the illegals.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
I wish illegal immigrants colonizes North America just like your ancestors did so that they can call you illegals.

hahaha

It's so funny how people forget their history

welcome to a few hundred years ago. they cant even keep their tiny country straight and you want them to have more land? haha

guess what, we took the land fair and square by purchases/wars. it is ours, not theirs. just like new orleans isnt the French's territory.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Try reading the article, nowhere does it say his house was broken into. Also his ranch is very large, I bet they didn't even know it was private property. This does not give him a right to threaten to shoot people in the back if they run away, even cops cant do that.

So like I stated before, he's just another redneck playing GI-Joe with his fake badge, guy got what he deserved.

here is the perfect example of someone who has never had criminals trespassing onto their property and should not speak on subjects they have no knowledge or history in.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman
there comes a time when vigilanteism needs to take over when the government fails to protect its own people. the time for America is now. Americans have to defend themselves on the border because The government is refusing to do it.

That's funny, because once upon a time you were on the other side of the table. Now you are the one complaining.

WOW

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

welcome to a few hundred years ago. they cant even keep their tiny country straight and you want them to have more land? haha

guess what, we took the land fair and square by purchases/wars. it is ours, not theirs. just like new orleans isnt the French's territory.

you call murder, rape and genocide fair and square?

So I guess these "illegals" can take it from you now "fair and square" as well eh?

Wow, watch them win when you set the rules.
Your "fair and square" sounds like Fox's "fair and balanced" lol

they can't keep their country straight?
Have you looked at your plummeting economy lately?
war on drugs, war on this war on that
bought out media
rapists, thieves, adulteres and alcoholics as elected officials

Puleeeaasssssseeeeeeeeeeeee

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

That's funny, because once upon a time you were on the other side of the table. Now you are the one complaining.

WOW

thats funny, your from canada, remind me, who was living up there when your "terrorist" forefathers took over that country?
i thought so

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Try doing some research on this man his the history of all these criminals coming onto his property illegally. THIS case, they didnt break into his home. But he has had break ins before. And his property continually vandalized, etc etc.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Try doing some research on this man his the history of all these criminals coming onto his property illegally. THIS case, they didnt break into his home. But he has had break ins before. And his property continually vandalized, etc etc.

theres no point in explaining this Leo, they are canadian. a country whose only great achievement is ALMOST burning down the white house. and look where they are now.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I seriously doubt Swatman or me or any other living American came here illegally and stole from the Native Americans!

I dont like how America was discovered and started - I think Thanksgiving is a joke. However, it was not ME or my family or anyone in my family who came here illegally.

That argument just doesnt work.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

'Now' is the correct word. THIS is NOW
This is The United States Of America!
Right Now ~ with Border Laws and Everything!
If you think it's fine to invade another country then by all means go to mexico and see what happens.

www.freeple.com...

wow

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Or.... you could try reading the article from the original thread.

Roger Barnett, 64, began rounding up illegal immigrants in 1998 and turning them over to the U.S. Border Patrol, he said, after they destroyed his property, killed his calves and broke into his home.

Mr. Barnett told The Washington Times in a 2002 interview that he began rounding up illegal immigrants after they started to vandalize his property, northeast of Douglas along Arizona Highway 80. He said the immigrants tore up water pumps, killed calves, destroyed fences and gates, stole trucks and broke into his home.

Mr. Barnett said some of the ranch´s established immigrant trails were littered with trash 10 inches deep, including human waste, used toilet paper, soiled diapers, cigarette packs, clothes, backpacks, empty 1-gallon water bottles, chewing-gum wrappers and aluminum foil - which supposedly is used to pack the drugs the immigrant smugglers give their "clients" to keep them running.

I'm pretty sure the illegals clued in that they were on private property when they were breaking into his house.

Edit: Forgot to give link
www.washingtontimes.com...

[edit on 19-2-2009 by ben420]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

theres no point in explaining this Leo, they are canadian. a country whose only great achievement is ALMOST burning down the white house. and look where they are now.

Its arrogant and *snip* *snip* like you that make most people hate and laugh at Americans. Its people like you that make Americans look bad.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by lombozo]

Mod Edit: to remove insult directed at a fellow member.

Please review the following in order to prevent future action against your ATS account:

Civility and Decorum are Required

General ATS Discussion Etiquette

*Please do not alter or remove this text*

[edit on 2/19/2009 by kinglizard]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

A lot of us who had ancestors which were here when the evil white man came and raided our land.....we've gotten over it. :shk:

We need to quit living in the past and deal with the present.

Illegal immigration is a huge problem NOW. This rancher has a right to protect his property. He has a right to not have to deal with illegal immigrants running all over his property; it is PRIVATE property that the rancher owns.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben420

Its arrogant and ignorant *snip* like you that make most people hate and laugh at Americans. Its people like you that make Americans look bad.

same could be said about him making canadians look bad.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by lombozo]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join