It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden ** I AM A ZIONIST ** VIDEO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

Research the background of these so called Jewish leaders. That video title is very much
misleading.

All the best,

N

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Nichiren]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by phushion

Originally posted by Swatman
...what confuses me about the video is, why are they meetting with him if all he spews is that the holocaust never happened?

Does that not lay testament to the extreme differences (at times) between what your TOLD and whats actually HAPPENING.

Second line

This is exactly what I found so funny in that movie. Completly agre with you.
For example when I was in Maroco last year, I was shocked that this people realy like Jews, despite majority of jews leave Maroco and setled in Israel after WW2. But not becausa any oppression. It was their patriotic choice.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
How creepy is it how he wraps his hands around the microphone.

It's like 'come here little boy I have some candehhh'.

This video gives me great hope that any further Israel vs X conflicts will be dealt with by an unbiased, Religiously-neutral VP. /sarcasm.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Biden is no idiot. He knows what he is doing.
60% of campaign contribution to Obama's candidacy comes from Jews, despite being only 2% of the population.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MoonMine

WOW!

I can't tell you how blown away I am from watching that video. It really underlines just how untrustworthy the MSM is. Why wouldn't that video be shown all over the world? I can barely believe it - Ahmadinjad meeting with Orthodox Jewish leaders.

This thread has opened my eyes to the distinction between Zionism and Judaism.

Stars and flags.

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolieno99
60% of campaign contribution to Obama's candidacy comes from Jews, despite being only 2% of the population.

Is that just your opinion, or do you have facts to back up your claim?

All the best,

N

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

Indeed.

Which is why, although i would defend some from irrational bigotry and lies, but I won't vote for either. It doesn't matter anyway.

Schools in ladies and gents.
Todays lesson is an obvious one:

Anyone elected to the highest office in the land is a game-player with the puppeteers.
Any and everyone. They have done so and have been approved.

That is why the "Obama is a radical Muslim" angle is so ridiculous and now seems quite dead.

Historic election?
Absolutely.

Business as usual?
Undoubtedly.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MR1159
reply to post by MoonMine

WOW!

I can't tell you how blown away I am from watching that video. It really underlines just how untrustworthy the MSM is. Why wouldn't that video be shown all over the world? I can barely believe it - Ahmadinjad meeting with Orthodox Jewish leaders.

This thread has opened my eyes to the distinction between Zionism and Judaism.

Stars and flags.

Cheers!

Ok., I found an explanation about that strange meeting orthodox Jews with Iranian leader. They are not ordinary Jews. That orthodox Jews are a bit strange. They are anti Zionist and are not tolerated in Israel because they believe that recolonization of Palestine before the messiah would come is offending God. So they are in fact anti Israel Jews. Yes, it’s wired but it is fact. In that circumstances it is easy to understand what they have in common with Ahmadinjad.

The same man. We could recognize him in the previous movie.

Some action made by this orthodox.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by odyseusz]

[edit on 20-2-2009 by odyseusz]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I believe they are Canninites (off the top of my head)

There was a delegation present during the Holocaust study conference hosted by Iran a while back...

Public eye does not match reality by far...

We are so divided, and that is how it is supposed to be. Wretched situation really. What can we do about those media moguls manipulating the world..

*sigh*

I want my own satellite up there. Can I get a quote from someone?

Pay in gold.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
So, if I were to refer to Biden as a "Zionist" in one of my posts, would it be moderated? If this video is stated fact, it wouldn't be offensive, would it?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nichiren

Originally posted by coolieno99

Is that just your opinion, or do you have facts to back up your claim?
All the best,
N

Heard it from TV, but can't remember which program.
Here's a post from Haaretz.com of Israel.

Name: Baruch Gold
City: Hebron State: Israel
Obama like every US president and every global leader worth mentioning needs Jewish support.
Jews got him elected, Jews can get him unelected in 2012. That`s why Obama`s is Bibi`s new pal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join