It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden ** I AM A ZIONIST ** VIDEO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Thought some of you may find this interesting .... now you know where his elegance is firmly placed

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

OMFG

"You dont need to be a jew to be a ZIONIST"

And why's he trying to include Iraq into the Israel issue?

No suprises there what he said with regards to the US's greatest asset in the middle east.

Where would the US, UK and gang be if there was no (typo) Isra-hell in the middle east.

[edit on 19/2/2009 by phushion]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Did you see the way he folded his hands and intimidated the interviewer.

What a slimey creepy lizard this guy is....

Imagine him being President one day if TSHF...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Meet your possible next President.

Eeeeek! The creepy hands around the microfone. Gives me the creeps. Brrrrr.

This is why it does not matter who is elected these days, they are all NOT to be trusted in any way whatsoever.

Yikes - SF

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by phushion
Where would the US, UK and gang be if there was on Isra-hell in the middle east.

Isra-hell
Saving that one in my bookmarks, thanks.

Now who can we get for the Wikipedia entry for that one?

Back to topic: "Don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist".

That is EXACTLY right. A lot of orthodox Jews oppose Zionism. Then again a lot of Jews are Zionists. Makes it very difficult to introduce any form of criticism against Zionism because you will find yourself in PC lala-land really soon.

Here is President Ahmadinejad meeting with orthodox Jews in New York:

Now isn't that interesting, Jews meeting someone who openly questions certain aspects of modern history
No, this is very much on topic.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by MoonMine]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MoonMine

For a alot of people they will associate Zionism with being Jewish, which in its entirety is wrong as the Zionists are out to get everyone, even those jewish people they have brainwashed along with various other flocks around the world.

Even still to start cracking of Zionist this, that and the other would no doubt lead to alot of trouble, cant recall anything in particular but dare say the old buzz word of "anti-semite" would be brought into the equation somewhere along the line.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
It almost sounded like he was saying that Israel is going to settle Iraq.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
No guessing required anymore on the Middle East Issues ladies and gents this firmly sets the stage to their agenda now.

GREAT!

CHANGE! YES WE CAN!

Yes We Can ... What? Kiss Israels Ass for the next 4 years and support their genocide against Palestine .... awesome!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
OMGOSH. I bet Joe is a Lieberman is a Zionist, and he would have had a position in McCain's cabinet! We should all run for the hills!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
i made a copy of this video just incase someone tries to remove it.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
American politicians are soo strange..I need a telescope to see a difference between republicans and democrats.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Yes, I've posted this video numerous times in threads. Nobody ever replied to me to discuss it. Thanks for starting this thread about it.

Biden is clearly politically siding himself with the zionist lobbyists. That's why he's America's current V.P.

Glad someone noticed

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
So there would be more war, tanks etc.... in the world if there was no Israel?

Is he admitting they control all that? Maybe....

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Shawn B.]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoonMine

Where would the US, UK and gang be if there was on Isra-hell in the middle east.

What can I say? Lol.
It's the funiest movie on youtube.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
That was Biden's Pledge of Allegiance and that's why he's our VP now. It's that simple.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
"Culture, religion, ethnicity" Its like hes strangling the reporter, or in reference to the things he mentioned choking them out of society.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by odyseusz

Originally posted by MoonMine

What can I say? Lol.
It's the funiest movie on youtube.

what confuses me about the video is, why are they meetting with him if all he spews is that the holocaust never happened?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman
...what confuses me about the video is, why are they meetting with him if all he spews is that the holocaust never happened?

Does that not lay testament to the extreme differences (at times) between what your TOLD and whats actually HAPPENING.

Second line

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
to the 2nd video. This is the extreme opposite of the zionist movement and just as misguided as the Zionists in my humble opinion. Sheesh!! And most of the leaders in the US are zionist.. so, not a breaking newsflash there. Just goes to show that the world is quite in the state of derision.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join