It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power Brokers Are Losing Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I have been noticing a change in almost everything lately. There seems to be a panic in almost everything we see being shoved into our face. We are constantly bombarded with bad news and fear mongering. We are being told many things and people are starting to not believe any of it anymore. More and more articles are exposing the truth about our world and the PTB (powers that be) are feverishly trying to erase them from our attention, but it is no longer working. The PTB can no longer stem the tide of whistleblowers hemorrhaging information to the public.

Vaccinations and Big Pharma

More and more people are refusing to vaccinate no matter what the government tells them. It has now made national news that the CDC is very worried about the unvaccinated masses and is doing anything and everything to instill fear. Here’s a good one: Why was tamiflu purchased in massive quantities by the government as a barrier against a bird flu epidemic when there has yet to be a single case of human to human transmission of bird flu? Who had a huge conflict of interest in this purchase? Donald Rumsfeld. Is anyone really surprised anymore? Ask yourself how many pharmaceutical advertisements you see on the national networks and if you add it up, you will see that no national network is willing to risk losing all the advertising money over an expose’ of big pharma. Especially, in this economy. We all know the big networks are bought and paid for and cannot be trusted.

Water Fluoridation

More people want fluoride removed from their drinking water due to its toxicity. They now realize those white spots on their teeth and their children’s teeth are caused by fluoride (dental fluorosis) and perhaps they have even read the poison warning on toothpaste labels. Children’s toothpaste clearly states on the tube that children should not be exposed to fluoride. The CDC warns that you should not prepare infant formula with fluoridated tap water. Strange, considering that the CDC also states that water fluoridation is one of its greatest achievements in public health. “Fluoridation is great, but don’t let your children drink the water.” Their tired stories and contradictions are no longer working.

The Toxic Food Supply

People have been made aware of mercury within high fructose corn syrup. It was interesting how that story vanished overnight. Unlike the HFCS story, melamine just will not go away. Candy and baby formula was contaminated. Stories still flow about it. The current fiasco is the peanut butter contamination. But there was also spinach contamination, tomato contamination, jalapeno contamination, beef contamination, and chicken contamination. When will it end? The people are tired of nothing being done about it.

The Economic Meltdown

Almost no one is convinced that the government bailout/stimulus will work. It seems to be just more hogwash to get more money for their “friends” who have donated millions through lobbyists. People are actually noticing the severe conflicts of interest that permeate these “solutions.” They are very aware they are being saddled by the PTB with debt that their great-grandchildren will be paying for.

Gun Control

Even though what you would read in this forum suggests that there are MANY people who are opposed to owning firearms, the overall data coming from FFL holders across America would say that they cannot keep up with the recent overwhelming demand for firearms. Ammunition is equally hard to acquire due to mass purchases, the likes of which have not been seen before, even during the first assault weapons ban. People are putting their money into precious metals, for example, lead and brass for ammo and steel and aluminum for firearms. I have heard that somewhere in the neighborhood of 60,000 rifles are on backorder by manufacturers and assembly shops. This doesn’t sound like a populace getting ready for submission.

State’s Rights

More and more states are standing up to the federal government claiming the 10th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution gives them power over the feds and their shady shenanigans. Some governors are also now saying that they will consider not accepting the stimulus money due to the commitments that are attached to it.

Illegal Taxation

More and more people are asking the IRS to show them the law. They are wondering why IRS agents do not need a warrant to raid their house or take their belongings. They are wondering why they are required to incriminate themselves by filling out the 1040 form, bypassing the 5th amendment. They also want to know why they could be sent to jail for exercising that constitutional right.

War on Drugs

No one is even surprised anymore when a CIA plane crashes with lots of drugs onboard. People know that the US govt is involved in the drug trade because the true kingpins are NEVER arrested. The War on Drugs retains its funding even though they have not shown any positive results in 20 years. Prisons are filled with the small fish of the drug trade. The bigger fish never make it to trial to expose who pulls their strings. The drug money is still being laundered and flows into the U.S. daily. Even the Mexican people know about the drug corruption that has contaminated their cities and lives as the war of fear rages on, beheading people and even threatening police officers on police radios before killing them to keep others in line. Even those who hate conspiracy theory have no problem with the idea of a US Sponsored drug trade.

What does this mean?

The world of corruption, greed and enslavement is crumbling beneath the PTB. This is a sign that the dam is ready to burst. The PTB will make it sound like this is a bad thing. They will suggest that we are in a state of collapse and spew fear mongering propaganda to try to reign in the masses. The PTB want us scared and divided. Treat others with respect and try to care about each other. It is the coming together that will defeat them. Personally, I see these events as a rebirth. Perhaps people will take the time to read the Constitution and realize what their rights mean and how sacred they are. They may even decide to take ownership of their lives and actually renew their lives, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Comprehensive list there...

But every time I read about fluoridated water being evil, I think of these lines:

www.youtube.com...

Toothpaste tubes say "don't eat me!" on them because they have a much higher concentration of fluoride than municipal water supplies, which is something like two parts per million.

Don't be too hasty, the PTB might be a bit worried about the current GFC, but it doesn't disrupt their grip on state power.

Just keep the BOB in the BOV and have the EDC on you just in case.

I think there's something with me an acronyms today...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
You get a star and a flag.

I feel the same way. the PTB are finally realizing that their idea of an elitist utopia will not come to fruition so now, they are cutting their losses.

All it takes is for one to make a mistake, then it all unravels. The internet and the ATS are great things indeed

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Bravo, excellent list! Really shows the 'cracks in the mirror' that the public is starting to notice.

One interesting thing I found out today, with regard to genetically modified foods: genetic modifications can be hidden not only in 'primary ingredients', like corn and such, but also much more subtly in food. For example, check out the labels of food you eat. Do you see something like "yeast extract"? Ever wonder why your food might contain 'yeast extract'? Well, it turns out that yeast can be genetically modified fairly easily, to produce additives like MSG, that can then be 'hidden' in food without disclosure. Scary!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I'm going to have to agree with you.

I think hey have realized that there is no such thing as controlled chaos. Human rationality just doesn't work that way.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattguy404
Toothpaste tubes say "don't eat me!" on them because they have a much higher concentration of fluoride than municipal water supplies, which is something like two parts per million.

If I am not mistaken, it is 2 parts per million per liter. Most people drink more than a liter of water per day. They also use more than a liter to cook their food, wash their dishes, wash their clothes, shower/bathe, water their garden, I think you are getting the idea. Why medicate the water with a known toxin when you can never control the dosage a person receives this way?

exerpt from my life: My infant son has dental fluorosis. He has never gone to the dentist for a fluoride treatment, has never used fluoride toothpaste, but I am to believe that here are "safe" levels of fluoride in the water my family drinks?

Originally, the PTB used the video example you presented to make fun of the people who were opposed to fluoridation.

Ridicule is no longer working as a method to bypass logic and fact. For example, did you really believe that HFCS commercial especially when it stated "when taken in moderation"? "What? that it's made from corn?" As soon as I saw it, I knew that this was being presented to a wide audience because the truth was emerging about its toxicity.

top topics

join