It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I really wish Obama never won the election

page: 3
6
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
While I agree the republicans oughta keep their mouths shut after the last eight rape years, the dems also better share some blame for being
spineless wimps and not standing up to bushs crony posse when they should of.

We turned a new page in this country and if some still dont want to, thats fine, just don't expect to ever progress or even get through the next baby steps that are critical to our cohesiveness as a nation.

We are already doomed with these attitudes,no matter whos in charge! We keep fighting each other all the while spouting off how much we're getting screwed. If we could ever get over this bickering we may get our country back. Our choice, we fight the PTB or each other. Which is it?

The bankers have ran this country for a hundred years now. Read the Bankers Manifesto(for starters),for a 700 billion dollar clue about who's REALLY in charge and who we REALLY need to be mad at.

Watch this! It explains alot plus it's funny!
www.youtube.com...
Guess who elects these people?
www.youtube.com...

This is why I have pretty much stopped posting.(I know who cares) This bickering permeates nearly every thread. No matter how it starts, we turn on each other, I know I'm tempted myself. I'm no better than anyone. We forget at the end of the day we are all Americans and however much we dont enjoy seeing it being looted, it doesn't mean we need to take it out on each other. That's what "they" are counting on! That's what this is all about.
Edit to fix links!
Sorry!

[edit on 19-2-2009 by dodadoom]




posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Yeah, and I really wish that Bush was never President.
If you had voted for him in 2000 or 2004, then yippee, you had your chance.
It's Obama's turn now. He represents a totally different part of America.
And I just happen to be thrilled about it. But I'm not dim and I know that everyone is really angry.
So I kind of just laugh because I don't think anyone could be doing a better job if they were given the chance.



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
Yeah, and I really wish that Bush was never President.
If you had voted for him in 2000 or 2004, then yippee, you had your chance.
It's Obama's turn now. He represents a totally different part of America.
And I just happen to be thrilled about it. But I'm not dim and I know that everyone is really angry.
So I kind of just laugh because I don't think anyone could be doing a better job if they were given the chance.


sorry wasnt old enough to vote during these two times. and no it isnt Obama's "turn". See the Obamamaniancs make it seem as if he deserves it and that this position is somehow owed to him. it isnt and i know he thinks it is seeing the way he walks and his manners.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Swatman]



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom
 


WE would have stood up if we had the power to! We wrote, we whined, but there's not really much a normal person can do! Bush didn't care about us or what we thought, especially the last 4 years. If he didn't need us to reelect him, he didn't need us at all.

It's the dems in POWER who are partially to blame, not the normal citizen dems. If we tried to stand up to him, we were written off as leftist extremists who were to be ignored for hating America!



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sadisticwoman
reply to post by dodadoom
 


WE would have stood up if we had the power to! We wrote, we whined, but there's not really much a normal person can do! Bush didn't care about us or what we thought, especially the last 4 years. If he didn't need us to reelect him, he didn't need us at all.

It's the dems in POWER who are partially to blame, not the normal citizen dems. If we tried to stand up to him, we were written off as leftist extremists who were to be ignored for hating America!



the president has very little power in what goes on. democrats could have stopped iraq when they came into power in 06 and even more so in 09, so why havent they stopped it yet????????????????????????????? If you want to know who has the real power, it is the congress yes, it was conservatives that brought us to a surplus during clintons years working with clinton, however let me remind everyone that Bush is not a conservative and should no way ever be affiliated with the republican party, because he is not a republican



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Swatman
 


As a loyal Obamamaniac...
I think he represents the racial and economic minority in this country. He was not raised on millions in some huge house. He's no George Bush. He's done a lot for people who are struggling and has been working to improve conditions, especially in inner cities.

I mean, if you're loaded and white, or live far away from economic problems, I can understand why you don't think he's a representative of anyone.

But he is. And he's also liberal. And liberals are citizens, too, and deserve to be represented in the White House just like conservatives.

HAHA WHAT. Bush is not a Republican? He is not conservative? What.... are you even talking about?

[edit on 2/19/2009 by ravenshadow13]



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
reply to post by Swatman
 


As a loyal Obamamaniac...
I think he represents the racial and economic minority in this country. He was not raised on millions in some huge house. He's no George Bush. He's done a lot for people who are struggling and has been working to improve conditions, especially in inner cities.

I mean, if you're loaded and white, or live far away from economic problems, I can understand why you don't think he's a representative of anyone.

But he is. And he's also liberal. And liberals are citizens, too, and deserve to be represented in the White House just like conservatives.

HAHA WHAT. Bush is not a Republican? He is not conservative? What.... are you even talking about?

[edit on 2/19/2009 by ravenshadow13]


he is not. have you seen his policies? in no way are they conservative or along the lines of republican ideals.

his spending policy was more liberal than nancy pelosi's stretched face



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sadisticwoman
 


That is partially but mostly true. Watch the video I sent in the last post.
We flooded congress with calls demanding they not pass it and two days later we flooded the halls again, demanding the opposite! That is the story but I think it was this:
www.youtube.com...

Of course we have no say anymore.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by dodadoom]



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Swatman
 


He wasn't exactly liberal, either. He cut funding to tons of research, cut funding for abortions, and was very anti-gay marriage even though he didn't pass any laws about it. He may have spent a lot, but he also invested in two "moral wars," one of which had no evidence to back it up. I mean, I think he's conservative, but maybe that's just because I don't want to be associated with any group that he may ever possibly fall into.



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Swatman
 


Well it sounds to me that your OP strayed from the title and went straight to the race thingy, where it finished strongly.


Who cares if he's black?
If black people are sensitive to the chimp cartoon, thats not your problem.
However it seems you are making it a problem for your self, by putting energy into it.
Let people be offended, you can't change that one piss cent, but you can chose to chill
yourself.



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator
reply to post by Swatman
 


Well it sounds to me that your OP strayed from the title and went straight to the race thingy, where it finished strongly.


Who cares if he's black?
If black people are sensitive to the chimp cartoon, thats not your problem.
However it seems you are making it a problem for your self, by putting energy into it.
Let people be offended, you can't change that one piss cent, but you can chose to chill
yourself.


I am offended by peopled offendedness. and it is a problem because these people will defend him to literally the death. if he ordered people to swallow cyanide pills i bet 25% of his followers would do it.



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
reply to post by Swatman
 


He wasn't exactly liberal, either. He cut funding to tons of research, cut funding for abortions, and was very anti-gay marriage even though he didn't pass any laws about it. He may have spent a lot, but he also invested in two "moral wars," one of which had no evidence to back it up. I mean, I think he's conservative, but maybe that's just because I don't want to be associated with any group that he may ever possibly fall into.


well im in the group and he definitely isnt in it so do with it what you will, but his spending policies are the most liberal thing to ever come out of the white house.



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Obama's not a cult leader... I don't know why people think he is. He just supports policies that few people in high offices ever have, and that gives a lot of people hope.

That's not a cop out answer, that's really how I see it. I mean, I'm a "follower" then, but I wouldn't like... lick his shoes.



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
reply to post by Swatman
 


He wasn't exactly liberal, either. He cut funding to tons of research, cut funding for abortions, and was very anti-gay marriage even though he didn't pass any laws about it. He may have spent a lot, but he also invested in two "moral wars," one of which had no evidence to back it up. I mean, I think he's conservative, but maybe that's just because I don't want to be associated with any group that he may ever possibly fall into.


This whole BUSH is not a REPUBLICAN is a subtle way of pretending to throw him under a double decker bus. Yet when its time to roll over him, it seems that without hesitation, people will pick him up, dust him off and slap his back.

Try it Ravenshadow, next time you hear this uttered "BUSH WAS NOT A REPUBLICAN -ICKY..."

Wait a couple of days

Find the person who said that on another thread, and unload on little JR.


I find they jump in head first to DEFEND his WORKING class ethics, GODLIKE morals and his brilliant military mind... BUSH made great decisions, PELOSI did it, god did it and he inherited the DEBT FROM OBAMA and the war from CLINTON


He is like the wimpy drip friend that can only be abused by YOU.



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman

Originally posted by mental modulator
reply to post by Swatman
 


Well it sounds to me that your OP strayed from the title and went straight to the race thingy, where it finished strongly.


Who cares if he's black?
If black people are sensitive to the chimp cartoon, thats not your problem.
However it seems you are making it a problem for your self, by putting energy into it.
Let people be offended, you can't change that one piss cent, but you can chose to chill
yourself.


I am offended by peopled offendedness. and it is a problem because these people will defend him to literally the death. if he ordered people to swallow cyanide pills i bet 25% of his followers would do it.


I think you buy way too much into the anti OBAMA campaign, which you are free to do.

But, I know being a long time supporter that I am dissatisfied with many things already.

Appointments, policies and mistakes... I want him to get his $#@$@ firmly on the tracks.

If I can say that then I think you are off base.

I was one of above seven hard core OBAMANIACS during the primary.
It was often seven or less against a sea of OBAMA haters, PALIN lovers and the like.

OUR savior is far from perfect



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
Obama's not a cult leader... I don't know why people think he is.


Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, I beg to differ . . .

From Merriam Webster:

1: formal religious veneration : worship2: a system of religious beliefs and ritual ; also : its body of adherents3: a religion regarded as unorthodox or spurious ; also : its body of adherents4: a system for the cure of disease based on dogma set forth by its promulgator 5 a: great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement, or work (as a film or book) ; especially : such devotion regarded as a literary or intellectual fad b: the object of such devotion c: a usually small group of people characterized by such devotion

==================

We sociologists, psychologists and religionists have observed dozens of cues indicating that OThuga has a very cultish following. And, his use of Neuro-Linguistic Programming in his speeches indicated he was aware of that and sought to manipulate it, use it, intensify it--that he gloried in it.

The whole 'OMessiah' nonsense is another example.

The manner in which he used certain symbols is another example.

His attitude toward those not showing a cultish devotion to him or his pronouncements was another indication.

One could go on and on.



posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Swatman
 


I'm offended that you're offended, and you'll defend your views and the people you agree with "to the death" as well. You're being hypocritical.



posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hehe the part about the change made me laugh.
But I disagree with you, I think it was an important step for our society to take by electing Obama as president. Hopefully with time any differences between color will be of the minor sort, such as being left or right handed.



posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConservativeJack
i don't think blacks are playing the race card and dude we slaved them up in chains and made them build the country in a lot of ways they have a legit beef


Uhm ... No, WE didn't "slave them up". Some people a long, long time ago did that who just happen to look like other white folks in this country. Sure, some might be related to those thugs of long ago, but don't sit there and try to tell me that WE slaved them up when WE did no such thing.

And no, they don't have a legit beef any longer. The first African American president was elected. That's like the biggest statement of equality this country has generated since women's suffrage.

Fact is, it's time to quit playing the race card because it makes the accuser look all the more pathetic.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by sos37]



posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman
I am offended by peopled offendedness. and it is a problem because these people will defend him to literally the death. if he ordered people to swallow cyanide pills i bet 25% of his followers would do it.


Jim Jones!!


I suddenly realized something... What if he is a patsy who is destined to be in the seat for only a short time? With everyone´s hope at the levels they are, the moment something "bad" would happen to the man the whole country would be in chaos and a perfect time for martial law with Joe Biden at the helm.

Imagine the riots....



[edit on 20-2-2009 by MoonMine]



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join