It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I really wish Obama never won the election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Give Obama time to prove himself? For what? He's already lied and went back on his words multiple times.

As soon as he became part of AIPAC (Jewish Lobby) one would know that it's over. He's a puppet.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ConservativeJack

I don't know where you get this we part. slavery has been abolished for over 140 years in the U.S. None of us were a live when there was slavery in the U.S. I think its time to let the past be the past and move on! Not to mention I think we have more than made up for it with all the advantages Blacks have in this country now at the expense of white folk. special scholarships, preferences in hiring etc etc. Hell we even voted a black man into the whitehouse!

Now there is a double standard these days. it was ok from day one to compare bush to a monkey, but the second someone puts up a cartoon with a monkey being killed by a cop with a caption of

They'll have to find someone else to write the next stimulus bill

Automatically they think they are talking about Obama. Hell they could have been talking about anyone in congress! there is no mention anywhere in the cartoon about Obama.

People need to get over it, what was good for the goose should be good for the gander! If it was ok to compare bush to a monkey then its ok to compare Obama to one. After all we all know he only dances to the tune of the organ grinder!

BTW here is the cartoon link now where does it even mention Obama?

[edit on 2/18/2009 by Mercenary2007]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman

examples?
outrage over Obama being compared to a chimp
-- i guess everyone forgets Bush was called a chimp for almost his full 8 years.

I agree with you in general, people tend to always play the racism card whenever it's convenient.
But, you gotta recognize that Bush REALLY WAS A CHIMP.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConservativeJack
i don't think blacks are playing the race card and dude we slaved them up in chains and made them build the country in a lot of ways they have a legit beef

they have a right to be ignorant if our politicians can vote in bail outs with out reading them ... and stimulus

Gag me with a spoon.

BLACKS SOLD BLACKS INTO SLAVERY.

And OThuga's tribe was quite energetic at doing so.

It's a matter of the historical record.

It does blacks no service to make of them suck-up welfare slaves to the public trough.

It does blacks no service to make of them suck-up stool-pigeons to the Oligarchy--which at one time, planned to exterminate all of them off the planet.

OThuga thugishly coerced, intimidated, pressured every other individual off the ballot his first election. It's a matter of the public record.

The list of other horrors about the man is far longer than I want to contemplate, much less type.

Some folks are waking up already. Most won't wake-up until the consequences of his 'anointing' begin to bite them very hard indeed, as they will . . . one and all.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
By the way, who wrote the stimulus plan?

Obama certainly didn't.

He didn't even read it.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Ive had quite a few people tell me that we need to give Obama some time to see how he does. Well, sorry to those of you who feel that way. I found out who Obama was on his campaign trail, and I felt as though I knew enough about him BEFORE the election to NOT use my vote to get him into the Presidency.

I didnt vote for the guy......I dont believe a word that comes out his mouth......I dont trust him......SO.....I dont really think I WANT to wait around to SEE what he does! Wait around and watch as he becomes the catalyst that finishes dragging this country down to it's knees?

SPEAK LOUD AND CLEAR OBAMA DISLIKERS! I want your opinion first, and the rest second! Its business as usual in the White House, and "The only CHANGE youll see in the next four years will be commemoritive coins!

Dont get me wrong. I am not racist by any means. My contempt for Obama comes soley from the mans heart, which is the same color as any white mans. If COLON POWELL had run for President, I would have voted for him in an INSTANT!

NO, NO. In my world racism doesnt exsit any more. White, Black, Mexican, Asian, Phillipino, and all the rest have fought and died in WARS that have protected our Great Nations FREEDOM. The racism card is dead and gone for me, we are all AMERICANS and we need to wake up to the sorry STATE OF THE UNION!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
When it comes to governments in the west, black, white, left, right, republican or democrat. They are all the same. A bunch of bought & paid for cross-dressers.

Bush definitely isn't a chimp. To call him a chimp, is to insult a chimp. Scientists have discovered moral behaviour in chimpanzees. That's something Bush can't possibly relate too.

www.nytimes.com...

[edit on 19-2-2009 by kindred]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I have to say its true, every time we turn aroud they complain about a remark being racist. Yet the Blacks themselves have made the word President the new N word. Which is racist figuring that 99% of the presidents were white. Yet its fine when the Blacks can do it. And yes Obama is 1/2 and 1/2 but he is still black. That is why he calls himself African American. Otherwise he would just be proud to call himself an American.

Truthfully when they came out with a new cartoon they should have put a bunch of black folks with picket signs reading down with whites and down with Mexicans. Since all of the racism now is towards both from the black community. I hate to say it but its true and I am sure it will get worse.

I love how they talk about African americans being Minoritys. In my kids schools 90% are African americans. My kids are half Native American and half Mexican American yet they are the Minority. Even completely white children are a Minority here.

Which brings up a good point. If the African americans can no longer be called Blacks then we Whites can no longer be called White that is racist. We have to be. Irish Americans, Or Chnese Americans, Or French, swedish Americans and so on. So for those of you with about 12 different countries man you have some major writing to do when they ask for your ethnic back ground.

I thank God I did not vote at all. I dont think Obama should ever have gotten in there. In fact some idiot asked him yesterday in Chicago right on TV why he didnt resign because no one liked him. It was a good laugh.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman
And not because i agree with almost none of his policies, but because his victory has brought every african american and their brother out to cry about racism against every disagreement now. It is bad enough to have it thrown in everyones face that a black man finally beat the white man, but still calling racism where there is none is bad.

You have hit the nail right on the head there my friend.

It was no mistake he is in the White House today and it is this kind of pre-emptiveness that builds empires..

S+F

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Wow I love the ignorance of some people.

Black enslaved blacks - well I guess that makes it alright then you just bought them.

You call them welfare scum- maybe if you didn't enslave them.

One word - mental conditioning

Do you not understand what generations of these people had to go through, slave to welfare scum, without as much as an apology, compensation, or a helping hand. What is wrong with all of the white scum? They have had thousands of years to be better humans. I think you should be lucky slave decedents haven't taken over your country.

It is like Israel bombing palestinian mothers and children - creating future hamas militants who want revenge. And Israel claims that was not their goal

Anyways, slavery has nothing to do with Obama, his family is from Kenya.

------------------------------------------ Back to OP

how can you claim that he will not bring change to America, it almost sounds like you blame him for the current state of your country? Give him some time and a little understanding.

I believe there is some brainwashing going on, but it is way tamer than what the world has been receiving for the last 8 years. TERROR, TERRORIST, blah blah blah.

I believe that the NYT cartoon was paying reference to your economic advisors who wrote the stimulus package. If people want to see it as racist let them, not everybody is smart enough to understand those cartoons, thats why they make them.

And if I were black, and a product of American slavery, I would milk it all the time, you did a horrible thing to their race, horrible and you try and dignify it by saying that BLACKS did it. I can almost hear you believing it.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 1xion325alpha

1. It is a matter of the historical record that OThuga's tribe was the key SLAVER tribe in that region. They were quite good at capturing, and selling their fellow blacks INTO SLAVERY.

2. CHRISTIAN WHITES in Britain and the USA brought an end to that horrible trade.

3. There is NO MERIT in becoming unhealthily DEPENDENT on anyone else but God. It is LEAST healthy to become dependent on a massive heartless government machine from hell.

It is emotionally unhealthy.
It is psychologically unhealthy.
It is economically unhealthy.
It is relationally unhealthy.
It is socially unhealthy.
It is an unhealthy context to rear children in.

4. BLAME is a poor platform to succeed on.
BLAME is a poor excuse for decisions or actions.
BLAME is a poor foundation to build self-respect and self-confidence on.
BLAME is a poor foundation to build hope on.
BLAME is a poor foundation to build responsible citizenship on.

5. SELFISHLY MILKING THE SYSTEM is part of the problem, NOT a SOLUTION to anything.

MILKING THE SYSTEM is arrogance.
MILKING THE SYSTEM is theft.
MILKING THE SYSTEM is greed.
MILKING THE SYSTEM is deceptive.
MILKING THE SYSTEM is seductive.
MILKING THE SYSTEM is aggression.
MILKING THE SYSTEM is destructive to self respect.
MILKING THE SYSTEM is destructive to the social contract.
MILKING THE SYSTEM trains children to be destructive to society.
MILKING THE SYSTEM sets up unrealistic expectations that are NEVER met--it's a bottomless pit.

THE USA has serious moral and other problems and the NWO leaders from hell have destroyed our Republic wholesale and are set to destroy it far more.

NEVERTHELESS, AMERICA HAS (amazingly selfLESSly) BROUGHT THE WORLD unprecedented benefits to individuals and families across the globe in every area of life.

TRASHING the USA will not raise the rest of the world a micrometer higher.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 1xion325alpha

You call them welfare scum- maybe if you didn't enslave them.

The "BIG GOVERNMENT IS THE SAVIOR" mentality, laws, policies, idiocy enslaves us all.

Families who CHOOSE to play the welfare manipulation game with generations of unwed mothers and absent fathers raising more of same

ENSLAVE THEMSELVES by THEIR IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIORS and by their DEMANDS to suck-up at the public trough.

MENTALITIES, publicity, movies, TV shows, novels, articles . . . . which glorify
selfishness,
arrogance,
irresponsibility,
rebellion,
"IF-IT-FEELS-GOOD-DO-IT" behavior regardless of the cost;
"There is NO RIGHT VS WRONG;"
"ANYTHING GOES;"
. . .

result in costly chaos and destruction--NOT TRUE FREEDOM AND LIFE.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1xion325alpha
how can you claim that he will not bring change to America,

How on earth can anyone claim that he will? That's absurd.
The facts show differently.

Give him some time and a little understanding.

Oh please.
I see the damage he's done after just one month in office and I have no idea how this country will survive 4 years of him.

I believe there is some brainwashing going on,

Yes. By Obama. For anyone to believe that he's different or that he will change the way things are done in Washington ...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

I think we need to be clear when it comes to Obama.

1) Obama is run/advised/guided by the same people who were behind Bush/Clinton/Bush....CFR/Bilderburg.

2) Some people don't like Obama because he is black...this is wrong and rediculous...but nonetheless this is how they feel. You cannot reason with these people..their opinions are not made rationally so you cannot argue with them rationally.

3) Some people don't like him because of his politics..ie Republicans...but please refer to point 1)...there will be times in the next four years when you won't be able to tell the difference.

I myself don't like him for one reason....any politician who sweeps to power in a hail of promises...beating the battle drum of change not war..is the one to be wary of. I mean there is no way the guy can live up to his messianic rhetoric..he HAS to be full of it..and I beleive he is...and he has mislead the American people who have fallen for it hook, line and sinker....I really fear for the world..because one day you will all wake up.god help us when you do.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I hear what your saying, But,
Obama hasnt had a chance to prove himself yet, I find it so odd how already so many are calling for his removal.

You have a short memory. People were protesting Bush at his freakin inauguration. It didn't stop for 8 years! Why do you think Obama should be treated differently? Obama has a media that loves and adores him. They all voted for him. Unlike Bush, who had to deal with a hostile press that didn't vote for him and didn't want him as president.

Bush earnt that chimp comparison because he showed his true mental ability over time.
And because he blatantly lied to people.

Again, its started on day 1. Just because you don't agree with him, doesn't mean you have some special set of rules for calling him a chimp... Whats good for you is good for me too.

I laugh so hard at this.
The mans black, no matter how much white people cant handle it, he's black.
Half black? you mean, grey?

What if his genetics made him look more white than black? Would you still say that? Would his election still be historical?

There are racists, but its the people supporting Obama for his skin color.

Personally, Im just glad there's someone representing the western world who can look you in the eye and talk, can string together a sentance that makes sense.

LOL... The only difference is there is no media to constantly remind everyone of Obama's verbal mishaps. I've never heard for "uhhhs" and "ummmms", than from Obama.

You forget, Bush did have a amazingly high approval rating post 911, he wasnt hated the whole time, he earnt that hate!

Bush had high approval ratings because the media took some time off from bashing him, because of the national terror he had just experienced. It didn't take long before the media went back in to full left wing propaganda mode to destroy him.

Once again, left wingers think they live by a different set of rules. They ignore the fact that the media has COMPLETELY changed its stances on policies Obama has decided to keep and pretend as if the last 8 years of vitriolic hate form them never happened.

You made your bed, now sleep in it.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by invisiblewoman
oh fer gad sakes, I know LOTS of blacks and they weren't racists before Obama got elected and they aren't now

the only racists I know are white Republicans who can't stand it that a half black guy is president ,the Republicans are the ones yelling racism,no body else cares

i bet you will feel really stupid, but republicans were the only reason the civil rights bill passed in the 60;s. a majority of them voted for it. guess which party did not vote in the majority of black people??????? *looks towards democrats*

yup thats right, everyones favorite welfare party voted in a majority against civil righs.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

Yeah, I come from an all Republican family and we were raised to judge people on character. Something that seems to have been abandoned by the civil rights movement, which as turned in to what they were fighting. They have trained generations of people to go out on witch hunts for "racists", who just happen to always be white. They make protected classes of everyone but straight white males, than point fingers and wring their hands about racism.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I think many people will disagree with you:

from the latest "Newsweek"

"It's such a blessing to see you, Mr president! ...
Oh, gracious God, thank you so much!"

McDonald's employee Julio Oseguido, 19 gushing after President Obama called on him to ask the last question at a Ft Myers, FL, town hall meeting.

Those that believe he is God sent will never accept that he may have feet of clay. And the millions of people who voted for him on race or because he was the MTV version of a politician will never admit they could have been wrong.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Mynaeris]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mynaeris

Those that believe he is God sent will never accept that he may have feet of clay. And the millions of people who voted for him on race or because he was the MTV version of a politician will never admit they could have been wrong.

Rats. Don't know that I can rewrite a reply as well as the one that just got zapped. Wish this site had an undo sort of feature/auto save sort of feature for this posting window.

1. I think your comments above are exceedingly perceptive.

2. Do you have any other insightful perceptions as to what the ROOT of such mentalities, perspectives, thinking might be? I'd love to read any such you may come up with.

4. This psychologist/sociologist has been pondering that issue for a long time and I don't think I have any solid, comprehensive answers yet.

5. Seems to me that PRIDE born out of INSECURITY born out of a huge degree of REACTIVE ATTACHMENT DISORDER fostered by "parents' who also had huge degrees of RAD . . . back however far . . . result in such mentalities and perspectives.

6. And, said PRIDE, DEFENSIVENESS, INSECURITIES result in fiercely defensive stances . . . seemingly willfully blind and most resistent to learning anything. Throw in the high degree of rebellion that seems to be married to such stuff . . . and we have a horrific mix.

7. Folks of my Christian persuasion seem to rarely appreciate the Biblical order: PROVOKE NOT YOUR KIDS TO WRATH . . . instead erring way over the line on harsh discipline WITHOUT EMOTIONALLY BONDED RELATIONSHIPS. DISCIPLINE WITHOUT SUFFICIENT RELATIONSHIP WILL VIRTUALLY ALWAYS RESULT IN REBELLION. DOH!

8. For such . . . wayward, isolated, mangled, tortured, rebellious souls . . . any "messiah" who promises them something for nothing will get their adoration, complicity in crimes, support, mindless agreement.

9. Any solutions you can think of?

[edit on 19/2/2009 by BO XIAN]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Funny, because every black person I know has been much more laid back and happier. And this is even including those I meet on my job in retail. They wear their Obama memorabilia, and if someone says a snide remark they just laugh.

You're saying Obama is the source of all racism and victim complexes nowadays? How naive.

And stupid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join