It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Race to Find Alien Earths

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This would never happen for the mere fact that NASA is the biggest liar of all time. You don't need to look far to see aliens.

This is the GREATEST hoax of ALL time. Aliens co-exist with us on earth. Whether this is under water, in abandoned areas, or underground. They are here.

Don't trust NASA.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Just another part of the "Roll out to disclosure" message.

The discoveries and announcements are rolling out as if by clockwork.

Don't get me wrong, its -long-overdue.

in the next decade or so this may all be "old news".

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
Well that's great news.

But let me guess.. the mission will take place in 2025?!

NASA = drip.. drip.. drip

Didnt you get the memo

we are all going to die in 2012

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
I agree. We should definitely be funding space exploration. It is the frontier in which our future survival is guaranteed. They do, however, need a boost in their budget and there are political agendas in Washington against that.

Sorry to be cynical, and this is not personal, but WHO should definitely fund space exploration?
Europe or China or Oil counitries? They are the only ones that have money. For a month or two.
All the money that is spend in the US has been debt for ages.

It think it would be a better idea to disclose all hidden technology and show that they can already travel or all these far off places. Farfetched? Not as farfetched as the idea that NASA can spend money as if it was their own.

And then Future Survival?? Hahaha...we can 't even save our asses down here? And you want to send some poor suckers to another planet. Watch it, you turn around and they forget where they came from in a generation or two and rot away or if they are succesfull they start building their own device like a A-bomb to kill their father and mother on Earth. That is what people do, agressive stupid lot they are.

Sorry for my angry mood, I am having a "stupid people with their stupid ideas" day. If we just could save their own souls or just help a neighbour for a change. And save this lovely planet.

Live long and Prosper. NanuNanu

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Didnt you get the memo

Actually the memo I got regarding 2012.. is that something wonderful will happen then..

No end of the world

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Majorion
Well that's great news.

But let me guess.. the mission will take place in 2025?!

NASA = drip.. drip.. drip

Didnt you get the memo

Only if really ...really ... really ...believe in it.
There is some work involved. I die every year when my calendar ends.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I know the human race feels that it needs to explore the Universe and to see what is out there but why don't they start on there own Planet "first."

They know that Alien life is right here in the waters, they know with 70% Earth being water that maybe they should just do more studies right here first.

As I see it to spend money like they will when there is nothing we can really do to use any of it for the good of this Planet why not take care of this Planet first, when they do this then maybe move out.

I don't think much of any peoples that are running a government anywhere on this Planet that would allow man, women or child go hungry, without a roof over there head or clothes on there back or to suffer an illness when the monies could be used to stop the suffering here.

IMO we need to get rid of most people in the governments who are the said Leaders and there buds... the peoples need to take there Planet back and rethink revamping just about everything.

It could just be me, I don't know but since I am an experiencer and I know of the life that is all out there so what.

As I see it I wouldn't care if NASA or the government came forward and said hey we spent ................................................................dollars and we found a Planet with life 100 Light Years from here....not doing any good in my book if I have a family member, etc. that is dying and can't get the medicine to save there life because I didn't have Insurance or monies to pay for it.

Priorities first I say.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I think NASA is one of the better things to invest in this world, but I am sure many others would say otherwise,

It is just the idea of us being so small, and that there is so much more out there than us.

A week ago, I was driving and I looked up to see a full moon and planes flying all over the sky. It is just amazing that "we" put those planes up there, and we put that man on the moon.

While a lot of Obamas spending I have to disagree with, education and technology are some of the things that needs to be increased in this country.

When older, I would give my life's earnings just to be able to go to in space. Or however much it would cost

Plane ticket to the moon please?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

The poor want to have food and shelter.
The average want to have that new car.
The rich want something entirely new.

Who leads this country...oh right.

Not saying you do not have a point at all. I just see it impossible for our "leaders" to focus all the attention on something such as poverty anytime soon.

I am a space nut so of course I will support exploration...but none the less, you make a very good argument.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I am an alien. I freely admit that I have been living among you for the last 52 years.

Now....prove me wrong!

(hint...I know how to type on a computer keyboard.....whooooooo!)

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
NASA, JPL, and the ESA all know there is life supporting planets out in the universe. They admit in documentary that there is ice, methane, water most likely as close as Mars. What they cannot do yet is say here is a living organism. Scientists can surmise this or that rock may have has microbes in it, however it is not living now.

Often the only conspiracy is one created by people like us and sites like ATS.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tevis69

I'm not sure if this was post'd already but, I believed it was too good of a news article to pass up.
NASA is planning to discover many "earth" like planets within the next few years thanks to this project.

Possibility that we may have some actual proff of other life out there wether it be simple microbes, creatures, plants or actual intelligent life. I'm pump'd up!

cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

I think the proper way to put it would be they are planning to try to discover earth like stars. Just because they go all out to do so does not mean they will find what they are looking for but by god if they do that would be AWESOME! Good post by the way.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I’m patiently waiting for this to happen, good news.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
A Race???? ....... I thought that race started somewhere in the 50S of the 20th Century ... so isn't it so that we are waiting for the last ones (info/facts) coming in???

Wait till when? 2012 ..... 2025 .... 2050?????

Help!! I wanna get off of this planet but the UFO's can't get past all the Space Junk

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

Space junk is easy to avoid....most of it is LEO.....the ISS is at most risk, because she is stuck in one orbit.

Funny, if you understand how orbits actually work, then you'd sleep better....

Do you use GPS? Do you know how it works?? Thought not.

Why, why, why do people keep using technology, and not understand HOW the tech they use actually works???????

It started, perhaps, a hundred years ago....Radio....you could HEAR it, but not understand it.

Television....basically radio, but now a new concept...the VIDEO aspect....

Again, fine entertainment....but the sceince behind it is lost on most people.

Sxience carries on.....and the public just lives, and enjoys the benefits....but have bo idea about the principles that underlie their lives....

What a shame!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join