It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA Admits using Marijuana on Video - [sarcasm]He should be arrested![/sarcasm]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

I was going to say that i thought parafanalia (big typo - major tired) possesion would result in charges of some sort, was deffo sure on the probable cause situ tho. Ah its a tough olde world aye.

On topic - I think the admission from obama should prompt an investigation, im sure through that we could find out if he really was born in the US as opposed to Kenya.

[edit on 19/2/2009 by phushion]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I met Obama in 197X in XXXXlulu and though I wont give out any further details here, I can confirm that he did smoke a pin ?X?X? of what appeared to be ?X?X Jane in my presence.

Obama's not hiding what he did in his past, cause I'm sure he knows there's people like me around and rather than have some stories of his past be brought out as shocking secrets by some tabloid he wisely chose to diffuse it by saying "yeah I did".

[edit on 19-2-2009 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
To the OP .. where have you been?

Obama says in his book - that's been out for a long while now - that he did drugs and that he 'STRUGGLED' with doing them. Struggled. As in - addiction. That's what it means.

Old news. Sorry.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join