It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Daschle not good enough, How about Kansas Governor Kathleen Sebelius!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Sebelius top choice for U.S. health secretary: report

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Kansas Governor Kathleen Sebelius has emerged as President Barack Obama's top choice for health secretary, a key post in helping to overhaul the U.S. healthcare system, the New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing Obama advisers. Obama's first pick for the job of secretary of health and human services, former Senate Democratic leader Tom Daschle, withdrew because of personal tax issues in a setback for the administration. Sebelius, a moderate Democrat from a mostly Republican state and an Obama ally, has often been mentioned as a possibility for his Cabinet. She was considered a leading candidate to be Obama's vice presidential running mate last summer. In December she said she was not interested in serving in the Obama administration because of her state's budget woes.

news.yahoo.com...

And now...for the juicy stuff......

Kansas may delay tax refunds, paychecks

TOPEKA - Income tax refunds and state employee paychecks could be late after Republican leaders and the Democratic governor clashed Monday over how to solve a cash-flow problem. Payments to Medicaid providers and schools also could be delayed. "We are out of cash, in essence," state budget director Duane Goossen said.

www.kansas.com...

OMG I HOPE SHE WINS!!!

Lol...what next???

She's my TOP CHOICE!!

WOOHOO!!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
What do you expect David?

Just another example of government rewarding failure again and again. :shk:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Are they seriously trying to find THE WORST people for these jobs?

Let's hope she AT LEAST PAID HER TAXES.

cripes..why kid myself.

What is happening right now is a travesty.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by David9176]

new topics

join