It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Author of fake Holocaust story is not sorry, says in his mind he believed it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Founding
reply to post by Obliterated

Technically you're an idiot.

You asked....

Why is there a story on the holocaust in the Middle East Issues Forum. Mods wake up and do your job.

Is "Technically you're an idiot." related to the topic and why is it in the Middle east Issues Forum?

I gave you a legitimate explaination of why it might be on a Middle east Issues forum and how it is related to it. There is no need for name calling.

The Holocaust shouldn't be about the middle east, but it is.

Propaganda first made it a Jewish issue instead of a humanitarian issue, and then it made it a Jewish state.

If you wish to disprove or discredit my statement, I invite you to do so. However, I ask that you please use some element of intellect or even some maturity in doing so.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
A lot of people had psychiatric problems as a result of malnutrition and disease in the concentration camps.

Again, my grandma is a well-known Holocaust survivor and speaker. And she is not a liar. And neither are tons of other Holocaust survivors. It's stupid that a few bad apples get all the non-believers excited that it is all a hoax.

It's just stupid.

So many Jews "survived" the holocaust, seems to me the 6 million dead was and still a myth.

And besides, in 1933, you Jews declared war on Nazi Germany. Don't "declare" war if you can't fight.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
reply to post by phushion

I don't know about 6 million, but I believe it was over 2 million.
The issue that I have is people who don't believe in the gas chambers. And, well, my grandma saw them and my great aunts and great grandmother died in them.

So thumbs up.

2 million or 6 million or even 200 000 people - it was the most horrific genocide in the history of mankind. I don't believe anybody can deny that there were gas ovens and horrific experiments. It amazes me that the guards in these camps would let it happen.

Regarding this author- i think we live in an age of lies. People creating their own reality.

Funny how you Jews bring up something that happened 60 years ago, over and over again.. And you use it to guilt trip the world into making your crimes against Palestine legal. No wonder the world hates you.

<< 1   >>

join