It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Author of fake Holocaust story is not sorry, says in his mind he believed it

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
LOL. Look at his reasoning. Well this is my reasoning for not believing the story.

I don't believe the holocaust story is true...and I'm not sorry, because in my mind, it isn't true...I still don't believe it's true...even now! I'm not sorry for thinking the holocaust never happened! Because, in my mind, I don't believe it!!

--------------------------------------

NEW YORK - The author of a discredited Holocaust memoir is not apologizing.

Herman Rosenblat, who has acknowledged inventing his story of meeting his wife on opposite sides of a concentration camp fence, told "Good Morning America" that he has no regrets and would tell the story again given another chance.

"It wasn't a lie," he said during a taped segment aired Wednesday. "It was my imagination, and in my mind, I believed it. Even now, I believe it."

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Mod Edit:IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS.Please review this link

[edit on 19-2-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
And here is the video of the joker;

Up is down and down is up! What is the nature of reality? Who knows according to this con artist.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
A lot of people had psychiatric problems as a result of malnutrition and disease in the concentration camps.

Again, my grandma is a well-known Holocaust survivor and speaker. And she is not a liar. And neither are tons of other Holocaust survivors. It's stupid that a few bad apples get all the non-believers excited that it is all a hoax.

It's just stupid.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

Up is down and down is up! What is the nature of reality? Who knows according to this con artist.

The best way to rewrite history is to raise doubt about the validity of that history... What better way to accomplish that than by doing as this man has done?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

I dont think the HC was a hoax as such but i do feel the figures are misrepresented regarding the numbers of jewish people murdered and the "jew" factor is hardened disrespect to the rest of the people who lost their lives during the tragedies carried out in the concentration camps who very rarely get a mention.

Give it ten years and i wonder what the adult to be generation would say regarding those events and who lost their lives at the hands of the nazis, i dare say not many would even know that plenty more non-jews died at the nazis discretion than the claimed figures of jewish loss of life.

Again with the "jew" factor, this was capitalised upon for the western worlds benefit, there would be no Isra-hell if it wasnt for the so called HC during WWII, and i dare make the statement that we probably wouldnt have half the issues we have at the moment in the middle east if Isra-hell didn't exist, there would deffinatley be issues as the west needs its oil, but not half the issues that are on the tables today.

(Before anyone claims ive made a statement that Israel should be wiped of the face of the map, please do remember that Palastine once stood now where Israel LIES, and in reality should not exist as it does today, there squatting, its simple as that.)

[edit on 19/2/2009 by phushion]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by phushion

I don't know about 6 million, but I believe it was over 2 million.
The issue that I have is people who don't believe in the gas chambers. And, well, my grandma saw them and my great aunts and great grandmother died in them.

So thumbs up.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

You know, if you posted in one thread without talking about Israel, I would personally bake you a batch of chocolate chip cookies and airmail them to your house.

I'm not even kidding. Or whatever kind of cookie you want.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
reply to post by masonwatcher

You know, if you posted in one thread without talking about Israel, I would personally bake you a batch of chocolate chip cookies and airmail them to your house.

I'm not even kidding. Or whatever kind of cookie you want.

Off topic: Uhmm, I am getting jealous.
On topic: I like crannbery-chocolate

[edit on 19-2-2009 by deccal]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

The issue that I have is people who don't believe in the gas chambers. And, well, my grandma saw them and my great aunts and great grandmother died in them.

So thumbs up.

The number killed, in the holocaust, was 5.9 million (Jews). Don't let them make you feel guilty. Do some research.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Founding
...The number killed, in the holocaust, was 5.9 million (Jews). Don't let them make you feel guilty. Do some research..

Dont let "them" make you look stupid, do some research your self, the 6 million figure business started out in WWI, you might aswell start from there.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ignore this:

Again facination with the 6 million figure:

Did Six Million Really Visit The Holocaust Museum?

End.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I guess tho by most peoples rekoning im an anti-semite

Second line...

[edit on 20/2/2009 by phushion]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I think that six million have visited the Holocaust museum, probably more, and there is more than one Holocaust museum.

I would totally bake cookies in tins and send them wherever if you guys would pay a nominal fee ^_^

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Maybe, maybe not, im just going off the info i can find on the open market, however if anyone tried to question the number of visitors they have had especially with a skeptical attitude towards the owners/organisers of the particular unit mentioned in the article i dare say they would fire a few buzz words off and send me on my way.

I wouldnt be suprised if i got locked up for my posts here but hey, thats the way the cookie crumbles.

Next it will be 9/11 denial so what your backs folks.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Are you joking that article is from the Onion....you know what type of publication the Onion is right....

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

So thumbs up.

2 million or 6 million or even 200 000 people - it was the most horrific genocide in the history of mankind. I don't believe anybody can deny that there were gas ovens and horrific experiments. It amazes me that the guards in these camps would let it happen.

Regarding this author- i think we live in an age of lies. People creating their own reality.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It's just dawned upon me, appologies but still the WWI reference is a start.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

does it matter on Numbers? just the fact people were slaughtered due to their face, sexual orintations, Race is sickening enough

only thing that i dispise more is people using the deaths of others to bennifit them selves.

for example that woman that fabricated a story to sell books hid from the nazis and so on and make loads of money.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by bodrul]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Why is there a story on the holocaust in the Middle East Issues Forum. Mods wake up and do your job.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Founding

Israel came to exist because of the Holocaust and it is in the middle-east.

Technically that makes it a middle east issue.

If the Holocaust never happened there would be no grounds for them to have established a Jewish state.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join