It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President Who Told The Truth (after video edits)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

This vid contains one of the most awesome, inspiring and truthful speeches ever given by a president. This very speech must have caused a lot of panic among the higher echelons of the elite. Kennedy had been in office for only 3 months and he was already taking unprecedented steps to empower ordinary people.

Source: www.ronpaulwarroom.com...

Thread title modified to reflect the reality of the video.

Also, this entire post was copied-and-pasted from another site, without any additional commentary from the post author. We frown heavily on such activity. Content trimmed and source attributed.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I think he was talking about the Communists. This speech was right after the failed Bay of Pigs invasion.

I do love Kennedy though.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
S&F

Excellent!

JFK came right out and told the people what Alex Jones has been screaming for years about the Grand Conspiracy of the elite. He wasn't going to play ball, and it cost him his life. He did indeed tell the truth. I just wish more people would listen.

And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

...It requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in missions--by the government, by the people, by every businessman or labor leader, and by every newspaper. For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

edit to add comment to anon above: He may have been talking about Communism or Fascism, but the fact remains that his words are true regarding the ruthless conspiracy that is globalism, the New World Order, and secret societies. For those very societies, rooted in Fascism have indeed infiltrated the American government, and combined all the elements he mentioned to do exactly what he mentioned:

...a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations to stifle dissent, control the very media which JFK said should be making its own decisions on what to print relative to tipping off the enemy, and subverting the very essence of the US Constitution.

While the video did edit out parts of the speech, given modern history and the way these secret societies have carried out their agendas, it is valid editing that applies JFK's words against this modern terror. And in that sense, his words, assembled in this fashion apply even more.

[edit on Thu Feb 19th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I'm the anon poster from above. Long time lurker, occasional poster.

I love a good conspiracy, but if you know anything about the Bay of Pigs invasion, it should be clear what this speech is about.

This is his famous "Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association" speech on April 27, 1961

The bay of Pigs Invasion ended on April 20, 1961 and was considered a failure. The speech was explaining his reasons for allowing the invasion to happen, to help cease Communism.

Listen to the speech again with that in mind.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by flanderis]

[edit on 18-2-2009 by flanderis]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Kennedy was the only real president in my opinion.

He was trying to help this country, he could have changed a lot of things if he hadn't been killed.

It's sad that the good people (Kennedy, Martin Luther King jr, Gandhi, etc) are always killed.

S & F.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DragQueen4Peace

This should be retitled The You Tube Video Editor Who Lied.

The above video edits out entire paragraphs of Kennedy's speech, totally changing the meaning. Read along for yourself.

I say close the thread and label it "HOAX" because that's all this video is... fabricated and deliberately manipulated with intent to deceive the viewer.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Well, SkepticOverlord didn't close the thread, but thanks for renaming it at least. I can't count the number of times someone has posted links to similar hack-jobs as "proof" in the Secret Societies forum...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Not sure if we're allowed to critique sources.... but it's kinda of ironic that this would come from a Ron Paul support site.
Ron Paul, supposedly the man who could make government honest again, yet the supporter who has that site posts video purposely edited to shove their point of view.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by flanderis

Go BAAAAAAAAAAAAAck to sleep.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
wowww! s&f for sure on this one. who cares what website it came from.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Brings a tear to my eye. The only question I have about vid was , Tupac, the man was a thug. Why not JFK jr, i mean surely his death was clouded and he was the heir apparrant.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
tupac spoke about this kind of stuff - before he died he released an album under the name Makavelli - you would need to listen more thoroughly to his music branty

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Very good post indeed i wanna see more

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
going to have to pass on the listening to Tupac thing, no disrespect meant, but if we are looking for guidance from the lowest denominators in our society, the i think we are for sure in trouble, Curiously, Charles Manson had some insight into our worlds trouble , but ill ignore him as well.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I think he was talking about the Communists. This speech was right after the failed Bay of Pigs invasion.

I do love Kennedy though.

im not sure...ive read the whole speech and i cant understand why he mentions secret societies and monolithic conspiracies..and that the medie needs to report the truth etc....that doesnt seem to me to be related to communism.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

im not sure...ive read the whole speech and i cant understand why he mentions secret societies and monolithic conspiracies..and that the medie needs to report the truth etc....that doesnt seem to me to be related to communism.

I tend to agree with you there.

Although the context of the speech is the Bay of Pigs and communism in general..I feel strongly that Kennedy was referring to a far greater issue..and hinting at the truth as he saw it.

Dodgy editing aside....his speech is amazing..I think we can see why he was killed.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque

I think Kennedy knew his time was almost up and was trying to expose as much as possible.

Here is a recent thread about timelines and what may have occurred with John F Kennedy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Eisenhower's farewell presidential warning of 1961 foreshadowed Kennedy's.

In the councils of government we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist... We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Flanderis if you know anything about the bay of pigs, you would know that the CIA invasion was headed by George bush senior and the same CIA group that had been put together to kill Castro was the same group that did way with JFK. You dont have to believe me, infact I prefer if you dont. But do yourself a fovor and watch the movie JFK2. just google it and you will find it. Most links are gone but if you look you will find a good one.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by AmenStop]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
He may well have been talking about Communism, but the question should be what is communism.

Research the Russian Revolution and the Romanov executions and all becomes clear. Take a look at the little known Sydney Street Massacre, and it's connections to Bolshevism. The strands are there if you look for them.

Kennedy may well have known this, in fact he almost certainly did.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join