It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are truly blinded, and few have "awakened" to the reality of what is going on.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Its really a shame. All of my friends have been fooled by the media. Aliens? Laughable. UFO's? Meh they are just "swamp gas" or "weather baloons". A new world order? HAHAHA wow you dumbass. These are the kinds of responses I get when I try to talk to the average everyday highschooler about these topics. But when I say this I ask "Just what makes this SO unbelieveable and so false?"

You know what they say? "It just is". They have absolutely no valid reason. I think this just goes to show that to be truly "awakened" we need to forget what we have been told what is true and what is false. Everybody is so concerned these days about being "cool" and gaining money. Its a joke really.

I've just recently realized how ridiculous war is. If everyone were to not harm anyone else, we would not have war. We would all get along. Why cant we do this? Why cant we use reason and realize just how stupid this is? Why cant the world work together to get solutions to our problems. There shouldnt be a such thing as worrying about getting "foreign oil". We should all be supporting eachother.

Unfortunately, I dont ever see this happening. Nothing can pull politicians away from their money and studies. I dont see the media stopping this brainwashing anytime soon either. I dont blame the media though. I dont think they realize what they are doing. They havent even heard of "awakening". Why would they? They are happy with their money. Thats what matters to them/

Sorry but this is just the way I think the world is right now. I have hears stories about how alien civilizations cant believe how we hurt eachtother. They say "Humans are amazing creatures that can do amazing things. Yet, they destroy themselves and their planet." Whether or not aliens have actually said this it is true to me.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
It just shows how twisted the average person's thought process really is. I used to say "it's sad that so many people are so stupid." But then I grew up some and realized that I was certainly not the sharpest tack in the box! Maybe most people are just scared. But I agree with the fact that so much will have to be unlearned for people's perspective to change. That's the one good thing that will come to this whole meltdown, be it any of the scenarios. It will renew something in people that only times of tradgedy and tribulation can.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The answer is simple to your question about why are people "blind". There is absolutely no proof of any of the subjects you mentioned, only theories.
Give us some solid proof of the aliens...etc. Lights in the sky are not proof..nor are the videos/pictures of unidentified flying objects they only show that we have no clue what they are..for all we know they could be military. That is even more reasonable than the alien hypothesis, but the alien theory is not gone it is only one of many possibilities.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by King neptune117

Those things haven't actually been proved yet for everyone in the country to know as common knowledge, and just like you, people are entitled to their beliefs and opinions. Does that make them stupid? No. Some people do believe in aliens, but don't believe anything about the NWO, vice versa. You ask these people what makes it so unbelievable and false, it's because you don't have any more proof to offer them, just like they can't prove that you are wrong. People here on ATS don't see eye to eye on things, does that make any one stupid? Maybe, but no. Of course high schooler don't care about this kind of stuff, they are more concerned about getting laid and begin to try and find themselves, rebel or part of the crowd, stoner or jock, or bits of everything.

Nothing wrong with being cool and wanting/needing money, it is a joke when you look at the big picture, but while we live by the need for money, that is something that is needed for things like rent, clothes, food, etc. You are a high school kid aren't you? That's ok, I once held the naive views that if we shut down the system and held hands and just got along, all would be ok. But as I've met many people of different backgrounds, I realized that this is easier said than done. War, greed, competitiveness, pride is in our nature, probably always will be. There are lovers and there are fighters and ones who just don't care. That is good that you realized how ridiculous war is, but you aren't the only one to make this discovery either, but you forget, for those who are not for war, there are people who are for it. This goes back to the difference of opinions.

Just because people aren't "awakened" to your satisfaction is no reason to feel as though you are on some imaginary pedestal. Lot's of people don't believe in aliens, the NWO, but they are more awakened to a lot more than you think. For one, people are more awakened than ever to the medias B.S. They know the wars had more to it than the "War on Terrorism", everyone who's got bills and financial responsibilies, kids, know they are wage slaves for the big corporations. People are aware of the reality of things, they are just beaten down by it.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
crap... (mod delete)

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

new topics

top topics

join