It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three entries in Halifax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Just thought I would post this, there was three black streaks in the sky as if something was burning up on February 17th, 6:10pm in Halifax, Nova Scotia. They came from SW direction, at about a 70 degree decent.

There was one large one ahead very steep decent, and then two other ones, and it resembled say after the breakup of Challenger where pieces followed each other on parallel paths. At first I thought maybe they were two fighter jets with smoke trails on parallel course, but there is no way they were passenger planes with that decent. Regardless I lost sight over the horizon, could have hit the ocean, and the trajectory did not change before I lost sight so if they pulled up it was at the last second.

It could have been three meteors, but what was weird is that two were perfectly parallel and one was following the other. I can't see it being planes.

Anyone else see it?

[edit on 18-2-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Never saw it but we had a Russian rocket break up over Canada although that was over the West (AB.BC) A couple of satelites way down near Texas and kentucky.......maybe some others I am not aware of but we have some threads on those Texas, Kentucky and Canadian sites.

Very good of you to post though as we need more skywatchers imo.

Peace
WR

[edit on 18-2-2009 by whiteraven]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'm an hour south of Halifax, I didn't see anything when I left to go home from town from 7 and I was outside enjoying the stars until 830 ish. Interesting though..I've seen a couple interesting things in our area but not what you describe.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Never heard of the black streaks before though. But it may have been some of the Debri maybe from the sat. collision? That is strange. But I grew up in Maine so I know strange things do happen in the skys up that way. I am off from here were getting a big storm coming in.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Yes, it was exactly 6:10, and only lasted about 30 - 40 seconds.

reply to post by LaHaver

top topics

join