It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where the Founders = closet Luciferians --

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Most were Freemasons and they dont care what religion you are as long as you have one. and one of the pillars of our society is freedom of religion. the layouf of the streets of Washington DC are really Occult Laden.
I wonder if Church on Sunday is relevant ... Sunday being Lucifers day of the Week. Monday - Moon ... Sat - saturn ... etc..
The New World Order as GWB says is a Big Idea. a plan long in the coming ... let me see if I can find the video of gwb descibing this order.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-2-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This follows perfectly with the idea I read in another thread of satan wanting you to believe he doesn't exist. Also how there was only one real religion/god and satan founded/created all of the other false ones to mislead us or something along those lines. Ultimately this would make America "The Beast".

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by helloblaine
This follows perfectly with the idea I read in another thread of satan wanting you to believe he doesn't exist. Also how there was only one real religion/god and satan founded/created all of the other false ones to mislead us or something along those lines. Ultimately this would make America "The Beast".

care to give us some historical documents of citing satan and lucifer as the same "thing".. or "personality" for that matter?

ever try looking inside yourself for animalistic tendencies as "satanic" or "adversary" tendencies opposed to spiritual purity and growth? as opposed to satan beinga n actual person you can blame outside of yourself?

ever contemplate "lucifer" as a CONCEPT of "light" and knowledge that can either work for or against you?

the funny thing about the whole "satan fooling the world into thinking he didn't exist" can be even more convoluted... as to say...

"satan fools the world into thinking that he's fooling them into thinking that he doesn't exist"

but wait.. that will go over like 99.9999999% of people's heads.

-

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
the layouf of the streets of Washington DC are really Occult Laden.
Indeed...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
No the founding fathers weren't. If anything they were against the church and powers of the time. And if you know your history, then you know who the powers of this world are, and who they were against.

They would be appauled at the government we have today. It is completely the opposite of what is intended. They wanted limited government, not limited rights.

This country has been under attack since it started and it was taken over years ago by corporate interests. Despite these attacks, the constitution itself has never been thrown away. It's been ignored, it's been manipulated, but it's still there if you know how to use it.

So what you see today is not at all what they intended. As for any bad masons after, such is status quo for corruption. What do you think wolves in sheep clothing are? It's people who will take your symbols, take your ideas and say they are in favor of it, all the while trying to tear it down from the inside.

Jefferson had his own bible, where he takes out everything but the teaching of Jesus. The important stuff. Which is the sign of a man who actually got and understood what Jesus was saying, and was removing the church dogma from it. For that church is the church of Satan.

This country was founded in Philadelphia based on freedom and liberty. Jesus says the truth will set you free. This is no coincidence.

Revelation 3

7And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

8I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

9Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

10Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

11Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

12Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Now then, this key of david is not new. It is also mentioned in Isaiah 22:22.

22And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.

The house of David has a war with the House of Saul.

2 Samuel 3:6 And it came to pass, while there was war between the house of Saul and the house of David, that Abner made himself strong for the house of Saul.

Who is Saul? Well Saul = Paul. 2 time periods yes, but a bit strange none the less isn't it? And of course, Paul in the NT takes things to the genetiles, appeals to the Romans, and then we see the creation of the Roman Catholic church. The RCC obviously did many things in sin. These are the people Jesus is speaking about in Matthew 7.

When you look at what David does in history, he takes the rejected, the "undesirables" of the earth and fights against the beast(government). And this is also what the founding fathers did as well.

Now if there is a physical Key of David, it would be the constitution of the US, founded in the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Which even though many have tried in the years to manipulate, tried to do away with and so forth, is still there. Although I'd say it is more the wisdom and understanding behind the constitution that is the real key. And if people have any hopes of getting out of the mess we are in today, they had better start embracing the constitution and start to actually understand what it means.

You see these states are starting to wake up to this and are citing the 9th and 10th amendments. These are 2 amendments of the bill of rights that have long been ignored. But they are perhaps the 2 most important amendments, as they are the amendments that determine if the constitution is a document of limited rights, or of limited government.

When they were writing the constitution, there were 2 equally legitmate concerns about rights. On the 1 side, they did not want to list any rights at all. Because they feared if you listed only a few rights, that the people would one day be reduced to them. The other side of the argument was they wanted to list the most basic rights so that they could never be imposed on. 2 good arguments with valid reasons. The compromise was the 9th and 10th amendments. The 9th says you can not add amendments that take away from a previously given right. And the 10th says that anything not specifically listed is passed down to the states, on down to individuals.

The US was not founded on the Christian religion. However it is the first country to be founded on the principles of Jesus. And just like the bible says in Revelations, is the only one that kept the word of Jesus and the only one that was true. Go ahead and look at the life and times of Jesus. There is not a stronger case for separation of church and state than the life of Jesus. He refused to become part of the state.

The founding fathers understood what it took to be free men, that in order to have freedom for yourself you must give it to others. And that is why the created a limited government. What we see today happening is the reverse, and that is due to people who do not allow freedom for others. They do not realize it yet, but when you start doing social laws and such, then you deny freedom in others and you will not get it yourself.

They did not like government at all. They deemed it was a necessary evil because of the evil that exists in this world. That is why they tried to make it limited as possible. They stood for decentralization in a world focused on centralization of power. Centralization, all of it, means power to the elites. Decentralization means power to the people.

Naturally it is those who seek power of others who are drawn to a power such as government. And that is why it is the duty of Americans to ensure these things are not allowed, and the people have failed. Don't think for a second that luciferian types aren't drawn and find positions of power. It is there main objective always. They always try to centralize things and bring the power to the elites. And your only real protection is and has been the constitution, but you had better understand it.

So I'd personally say quite the opposite. Stick to what is founded in Philadelphia rather than what happens in DC.

As far as the Masons go, if it is the Masons from the late 1700's, then I don't worry to much. It's those who are wolves in sheep's clothing that I would worry about. I'm not a member and so I don't know what they actually stand for an mean today, but back when it was originally formed I do not find much fault in it.

What we have today is no where near a reflection of what was intended and set up. Maybe I should write a post on how the constitution is supposed to be, and why it is better. It is a treasure make no mistake about it, and is packed with wisdom and understanding that is beyond the average persons understanding of today, because like all things it's true way and meaning is kept hidden.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by badmedia]

new topics

top topics

join