It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen girls deaths..army barracks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Teen girls deaths..army barracks

www.google.com

FORT LEWIS, Wash. (AP) — Army investigators say the death of a 16-year-old girl at an Army base barracks in Washington state is drug-related.

Army Criminal Investigation Command spokesman Chris Grey, wouldn't identify the drug Wednesday while the investigation is continuing into the death at Fort Lewis.

However, Grey said from the command headquarters at Fort Belvoir, Va., that the dead girl and another 16-year-old girl who became unconscious early Sunday were acquainted with a soldier in the barracks.

Fort Lewis spokesman Joe Piek (peek) says the surviving girl is in stable and improving condition at Madigan Army Medical Center.

Neither of the two girls was a military dependent.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Could this have been a MK ultra experiment? They cause trauma with violence and drugs, then maybe they would have been turned into sex slaves thnking they where doing a secret mission. The MK ultra program must be stopped or there wll be no more america.
I saw a grl in central oregon wshe said they raped her all night long. tred to get her to go to the police. She wouldnt she was scared and about 16. At the time I was around many black ops people and they are doing this alot.

www.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I think there is a similar thread on this , but from a different source

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Please post in the ongoing discussion:

Teenage girl found dead in barracks, Army says

Closing

Semper

new topics

top topics