It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what are we supposed to do

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
If governement is inherintely evil what should we do. Revolt and start over wouldn't when end up with the same results anyway, or should we promote anarchy and go back to tribal life. Can anarchy really work? Should we just forget about everything and go watch football.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WisdomInChains
If governement is inherintely evil what should we do. Revolt and start over wouldn't when end up with the same results anyway, or should we promote anarchy and go back to tribal life. Can anarchy really work? Should we just forget about everything and go watch football.

The flaw in your question is the word "should" as if you're insinuating that there is a natural right and wrong, a natural SOLUTION to the problems inherent in human NATURE. Unfortunately, there is no solution, no way that SHOULD be done to solve the equation. All we have is HOPE and FAITH at this point.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Why would anyone think the government is inherently evil?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Maybe the thing you should do is CYOA ( cover your own arse ). Then go watch television.

I don't watch much television but I have taken steps to cover my own arse and also the arses of my family.

By that I mean that I have prepared for anything, and I do mean anything, that might happen to encroach on our health and happiness.

It is also pertinent that we keep our eyes wide open and our ears listening.

It is also important that you get in the best possible physical health you can. I quit smoking and am now going to work out at the gym four nights a week.

There is nothing you can do to change anything if you are not ready, able and watchful.

I sincerely hope and pray our country will right it's self. But I fear it may be listing too far over.

The call to action may come sooner than you think. Be ready.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu

LOL you have to be kidding me right?
Why WOULDN'T they think they are evil?
Everyone knows the government is evil.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen

Well he said INHERENTLY evil which is a little different than just being evil. You see we all know our government right now is pure EVIL but that doesn't mean government IN GENERAL, the abstract idea of GOVERNMENT is inherently evil. I.e. on paper a government can look Just and good, it's when you start filling said government's POSITIONS with evil men that it begins to turn evil sort of like our current government, or that of most government's in the world. In a sense government is inherently evil though because it affords humans to sit on a sort of throne and exercise power over others, and I am of the opinion that human nature is inherently evil in many ways, lascivious, power hungry, greedy, etc, and so when you afford humans the opportunity to rule, then their natural inclination is to do so with not only an iron fist but also with THEIR own personal intentions in mind and not that of their subjects/constituents.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen

I see. 'Everyone' knows they are evil, so they are.
I take it you don't know anyone who works for a local, state or federal government, correct?

top topics

join