It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Sheep Royal line of the Dragon/Lion.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Well I just spent a long while reading through the whole topic and sincerely, I got lost a while back. The way you type really doesn't help much either. But if what you're saying is true and the reason you said you're sharing this with the public is as well true, then wouldn't you want people to believe you. As such, then wouldn't it be a fair enough request of mine for you to post some sort of proof so that at least curious minds can freely wander?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RaCana
reply to post by mmariebored

You sound like a feminist/harpy, and this world is not there's, it belongs to males of the people, and their lady's, of which feminists are not.

And really, i'm only writing out what i know, if it disturbs you then please move on. Thank you.

It doesn't disturb me, I really do feel bad for you.

I've never been interested in things like "harpies" or "celtics", that's an obsession that's dying out, for the most part, I believe, but it's cute you called me that.

It's in your body's nature to want to dominate, it comes with the genes and hormones, just like most women(the ones who admit it) enjoy dominant males. But the important thing is a respect for each other and an acknowledgement of each other's value, no person born, male or female, is of greater value and so no person, male or female, has more rights to "rule". And that's not even getting into races, but you're clearly "set in your ways".

You say you've been written letters and written over the internet with these people you're related to. Did you ever think, for one minute, that you may be the victim of an elaborate prank by sick people with nothing better to do than screw with your head? If you think that's far fetched, reread your posts.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by mmariebored]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RaCana

RaCana, let me further plunge the roots of your story;

In my closely held beliefs, or perhaps intuitive understandings... the bible's association of the Dragon with evil (As it is a name for the beast/serpent) was purposely inserted to create an image against the original Draconic meaning of Strength, Spirituality, Dignity and Wisdom.

Also, would the Nordic's be the descendants of the Nephilim, whose image has also been sullied by the biblical alterations?

I am quite intrigued and interested in your story, as you mention more it resonates with my understanding of things that I do not speak of.

The first man to be called Dragon had a brother, who was in a way a dark reflection of the Aspect of Spirit (The Dragon). I theorize this is where the fable of Cain and Abel spring from, the relationship between the Dragon and his Brother, although the Dragon's Brother never succeeded in killing him.

Likewise, what do you know of "The Artificer that Sleeps the Ages"?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by RaCana

The twin had a child by a famous actress , a DAUGHTER . She is still alive .

Edward was mentally unstable , he killed a man while residing in germany .It was hushed up.

People say he collaborated with Hitler but thats BS .

The twin died a few years ago now.

your family are dangerously inbred now. The line is collapsing slowly but surely .

You are not being told the truth . you have many 'facts' very wrong . Inverted mostly .

Cloning is the only thing keeping these blood lines viable but even that has its limits when you dont have a base copy in deep cryo .

Enki has only a short time left . He faces execution. He will not escape this time . Forget all that garbage from laurence gardner and the like .

If you are an enemy of nature then we have little in common.

What I feel and what you feel are two very different things .

As davids twin told me , 'there are those who understand the power of love and those who love only power' . Enki put power in the hands of primitive monkeys and the results speak for themselves . I will witness his death with sadness yes , but relief also .

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RaCana

The 'grey filth' are very far from wiped out as you well know .

Your claiming to be a dragon is in fact farcical . Enki is merely the bastard clone of a genuine dragon bloodline. He tried to destroy the dragon bloodlines . He was a tool of the annunaki , as are you . Your family lost the war but not before wiping out thousands of innocent species with illegal biological weapons. Your family are cowards and tyrants .

Your family are treacherous inbred liars facing imminent anihilation for their crimes . No wonder you sound so desperate and fearfull .

In our alliance ,ALL SPECIES are considered equal and treated with respect , UNLIKE your mob of supremacists. You are a wolf in black sheeps clothing .

The immortal you speak of is Enki's donor 'father' . The truth is his real father wants him dead . And if you really knew what you were talking about you would give me the name of this immortal.

I challenge you to do so .

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RaCana
reply to post by Merriman Weir

And you yours, bye now.

Unfortunately, mine isn't a fantasy. My views on 'celts' is informed on current thinking on the genetic history on the British Isles. My view about Americans and their fascination with ancestry and heritage is based on observation of practically every message board I've ever spent time on during the last 12 years, as well as the contact I've had with American tourists &c and real-life friends of my partner. I'm hardly the first person to notice the peculiar American fascination with 'heritage'.

On the other hand, what's yours based on, exactly? "Your word"?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
Unfortunately, mine isn't a fantasy. My views on 'celts' is informed on current thinking on the genetic history on the British Isles.

Quite right, and your fact-based posting is quite at odds with the OPs fanciful genealogical journey, which tells us a great deal more about him than it does about the family from which he claims descent.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mmariebored

I had once considered that, and after i started to get responses like the one from recon pilot, i found out more, as i have the ability to see/know/understand the sequences truth/truths, or untruths of what they respond with, one amoung many thing's i can do, and ways i can do that.

No, the worlds helplessly mad, and the average person is kept blind to it. i love my mother Rita you must understand, and my daughter Ayla, and i do have female friends, what i'm talking about is far different from the ladys i mentioned, though still female when i say harpy.

We, myself/family/people, the different branch's of the real white race, are in serious trouble. Thats my basic message, and i'm alluding to very real factors which are contributing with all that.

Consider the legends that go with the harpy's, a mixture of creatures in their creation, the base being female, as well as the deeds they performed against humans, and the consider the control they had once wielded openly in the ancient world from those legends, and whom they served.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

Edward had killed that man because he was an agent sent to kill him. Why do you think he changed his family's name, and history on record's, and went into hiding after his abdication.

Edward worked for the order of the Dragon, why he was there.

Sorry to hear about the twin.

As a matter of fact we are all purebred through the various lines of the real white royal family's of the people in exile. We hardly ever need doctors, our lines are healthy and strong, not to mention ability's. And we are all in the top 20% of the sanest people on this world. There are base copy's which need no cryo.

I really am isolated you know, whatever you said about it being inverted somehow, or wrong, it's all i've managed to patch together through all the various means from all the mind overlay's implaced, which have been broken through, and myself, who really is an extra ordinary fellow.

The family, and the people will live. Whatever source of information your useing is wrong.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Current thinking means distortion, slants, lie's. Anyway, i did'nt start this thread to conform to you. Good day, and goodbye.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Trinityman

The same as for the celt. Good day, and goodbye.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

They don't control here, you openly admit to working with the grey filth.

My claim is real, as i am.

To the rest of the rant, up to your last question, it is your's alone, the dementia of the filth, and their programmed human drones.

That would be Cana himself. Who is Anu.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheColdDragon

You forgot love, which is needed to counterpoint the developemnt of the other four you mentioned, which would'nt be, without it. This is also described as peace, goodwill, friendship, happiness, love, but as none of those have meaning without Love, they to would'nt be.

That is also the basis for the people's community's/fellowship, who have ever faced annilation from the beasts, outsiders. Which is what part of the war against the beasts is about, as well as retaining our own heritage in the face of enforced breeding programs with beasts called civilization here.

Part of the ancient hatred/war.

The thing's you mentioned are represented in Ana/Anu the same little fellow. Ana is whom creation, the people come, Anu himself here in it, the first of the people ever, himself, who does his own will by living, and doing the thing's that need to be done to maintain the family, whom has branched out since.

C'Ana is Ana/Anu together, the balance needed, or the source/control of creation manifested, refer to blue sky/sky house/people of the sun. RACana, who is himself here. Why i had first learned it all from me/myself, and i as Ana/Anu/C'Ana/RaCana. They are all male, Ana on down, and they all have blue eye's with pupils/hair the color of the sun, and would be called white.

The eye is actually blue, with the pupil being the color of the sun. That can be used by the son/family/people.

In ancient greek history when it had been all white, there had been the story of the three boy gods, and their son. Which came from Egypt before that.

Enki/Enlil are the two male twin gods who had come from RaCana, who is Anu. The first female arch type was made from the Dna. Adon, and his sister were the result. The female arch type which is the stone statue sitting on a rock on mars. For mating with beasts, though she had been raped.

Why this is the middle Kingdom in some of the writing in people's researce on it.

I don't know much about it, the artificer.

I do know all that focus's on the one male. He who holds the serpent in the thirteenth constellation. The lord, Adon. Line of Mu/Atlantis, Dragon/Lion, all male, the one male.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RaCana

You are a spin merchant ,sorry . There are so many blatant contradictions
and inconsistencies in your story .

Enki created the rh+ drones in the first place . You are just trying to muddy the waters to cover your masters butts .

In any event you are not what you claim to be ,that much is obvious .

The real power of a dragon warrior takes much more than the right DNA .
They are chosen and given their abilities if and only if they are proven to be humble ,compassionate and without personal desire for power.

Your family believes heritage alone entitles them . It does not work that way . So gloat all you want ,your ego alone proves you are a charlatan .Your boastfull claims only prove one thing to me . You are dellusional as was Hitler .

Your species specific rants about the pure white race are nothing new .Its just nazism . Well we kicked your 'gods ' ass last time and we will do it again this . Your family is running out of places to hide .

Anu's family created the soul catcher ,the beast as you call it . The program was called carnivore . Now they too face being consumed by the monster they created , the medusa . You reap what you sow .

So please dont drag my family in to your families sordid plots . You discounted honour and service for personal power a long time ago.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Not a spin merchant, what you are.

Not trying to cover up anything, why bother to write if i wanted that.

I most certainly am, your obviousness is your own arrogence.

No ability's are given, my family already has them, the greater one's are currently suppressed because of the dampening field to keep us from useing them. They are mine, theirs to use without all the self debasement into an empty creature you describe. No other people/beasts can access what i'm talking about, he knows his own.

It does work that way, and it does do with the family's bloodlines, but it's not solely in the bloodline. A defensive measure against those beasts who think to tamper with it all.

Your insults as to heritage/charlatism/delusions/comparasions mean nothing.

Your the one's in the trap.

To preserve the people untainted by the alien thing's, like you. The great whore you call the medusa has been erased, as has the whole heaven/hell program, and the other layers of horror. The tables have turned against the alien filth.

Edward is part of my family, the real natrual one. Your's was a clone.

Honor, and service is still there for the family/people, as it always was, why they all fought against you, and your masters, the beast filth. The clone your from is the evil, not my own unbroken family line, the natrual one, it's line unbroken.

Well, you definately have friends who want to destroy the people, thats for sure. Your black beast will fail.

Don't bother to write, all you want to do is rant, so don't waste your breath. You can't claim my great grandfather Edward VIII, the real one, i can.

I heard about you freaks, trying to destroy the people, it was your friends who had done all the bombing, bio/nuke/chem atrocity's. Because we would'nt let you destroy us as a people, without fighting back, now you murderers, for that is what you and your kind, and your masters are, think yourself in a position to finish us off do you. You don't realize what the blue sky means beyond what i've written of it, thats wonderful. Why the alien filth that is your masters could never destroy us.

So put a sock in it, child of a clone.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
[edit on 21-2-2009 by RaCana]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
[edit on 21-2-2009 by RaCana]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RaCana

Another pilgrim with a big ego making outrageous claims for personal profit . Go ahead monkey boy , give us all something to laugh about .

Or better still , go see ramtha .he will stroke your ego up real good . Thats always been his way to get a following and put cash in the bank.

The real edward would never use such course vulgar language and make such pathetic ranting boasts .

Its been fun exposing you .

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I get no profit from this. No monkeys here.

I don't want a following, i'm just writing. I've encountered such creatures as you before. I don't want anyone's money, nor have asked.

The real Edward cursed your kind when his son John had been murdered, and he was. What course and vulgar language? I have not used swear words.

I'm not the one making boasts, you are.

All i did was write what i know.

It's actually been a bit fun making you expose yourself as a traitor to human's, and a thrall of the beasts/aliens.

David never had a twin. And he still live's. I checked after you wrote that about talking to his so called twin.

Whatever you are, and whoever you pretend to be in the world, you are definately against real human being's, and all for the beasts.

Recon pilot. I know who you are. Your lucky i deleted what i wrote about the character you play here amoung us.

You obviously never knew the real Edward, he could, and did use course and vulgar language at time's. Especially when he described your kind, and those of the people who betray there own for you filth.

Anyway, you've raved enough have'nt you, there's another fellow here who wants to discuss some actual information with me. He has'nt responded because of you, he know's what you are.

As the Americans say, you've run out of runway. Only humans allowed to land here.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join