It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Sheep Royal line of the Dragon/Lion.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The Dragon is real, and he is male, and human, but no man, yet the source of the real white nations different branch's, which includes the Lion bloodline, which had started with the Dragon. I have read a lot of what is on the internet, and though there is factual information, it is being distorted to imply that the Dragon/Lion and his family, are serpents/reptiles/giants, which they are not, they are human, from before the beasts/serpents/reptiles/giants. There are also connections to them being made between so called Holy royal bloodlines, that are mixed with aliens, and their lines, which is false. All i can do is write what i know, and it is based on experiance/knowledge/truth/truths.

I am Robert Philip, and this is how i learned about all this, which started because of my family's bloodline, which is unbroken back to the first of us, and how i had awakened to it, through my self/real self/real true self, part of the family's heritage, and how we survived the death pact between the catholic church, and the beasts, to destroy my family, and the people, the different real white branch's of the white race, and their purges of us, and our true origions, which is not what the church, and their beast masters tell us all. For they are the evil seed/serpents/reptiles/giants/aliens, and religion the control they have over the people, which they have used to destroy us/leaders, and take over our nations/people, in their plans for our annilation under those guises, which is culminating with the events caused in the world today, which truly are end times, but for whom, we will have to see after the battles yet to come, for they will.

Back in the 1800's, the order of the Dragon[which is human] and queen Victoria I, along with Leopold, the Duke of Albany, and his wife, Helena of Waldeck, had given consent for Helena to be impregnanted by the Dragon, who had been the King of Sweden at the time, as it was his refuge in the world then, and his power base as King of the north.

My great great grandfather, and mother. Charles Edward was their issue, who had been confirmed by Victoria I as Duke Leopolds son. There is'nt enough words available in this one posting to write everything about that time, so i'll just go on with my line, and write another one in the thread, about each of them, and how i am here to do it, despite the false history written about him, and his death in Germany at the end of the war. And the lie's told about him by the beasts, and their church thralls.

My three great grandfathers.

King Charles Edward, abdicated King of England/divorced Victoria II.
king Richard, Abdicated King of France.
King Philip Edward VIII, abdicated King of England.

My grandfathers.

Prince David, son of Richard, married Henrietta, despite their age differences, David being the younger, Charles Edwards youngest daughter/divorced after my mother Rita's birth

Prince Philip, surviving son of Philip Edward VIII, after his brother Johns murder at the hands of the beasts.

My parents.

Philip gene, son of prince Philip.
Rita Marie, daughter of prince David/Henrietta.

Myself.

Robert Philip of New England, fourth generation from the Dragon himself through all three lines. He had many sons through the Sax Coberg Gotha lines.

They had all chosen new names, and given false family history's when the royal network had helped them after the war, to settle in America. My great grandfather Charles Edward/Henrietta had worked with the white America black projects, before the takeover by the bolshivik communists in the fifty's. Henrietta had changed her name to Mae Henrietta Johnson, and is in a photo with the royal society's group working with UFO's, and extraterrestrials in the fifty's. Before the fall of the white masonic lodges, and takeover of them by the bolshiviks, who are the source of the illuminati.

Charles Edward had been hunted for putting down the first bolshivik revolution, and being the son of the Dragon, and trying to save the white nations

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Very interesting theory.
Any proof or links to it???
I could use a good read.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I'm not trying to be a troll, if this is a serious post, but I need to ask, are you writing a book? It's interesting, anyway.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Interesting... I was wondering if you had read The Terra Papers and tried to reconcile what they offer with what you present here...

The Papers are linked in my sig.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
good story, if there was only a way to prove if it is real or not

anyways since i always love a good story ill ask some questions, also out of curiosity because 3% of me cant help but believe you, i never can fully dismiss something

so what is the dragon?

what is his real form?

what does he do?

what significance is he to secret societies?

why does he settle to be a mere king?

what does you being in his direct line have to do with anything? does it give you special status, powers etc.?

why are you telling us here on ats? is there really a point?

and last question - any proof of your lineage?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hello to the two of you, and it is a serious post, however it may sound, as that is my family line. In each response, i am going to try and write more of it, using most of the 4000 characters available in each response. What proof can i give, except for my word, i have children through other royal lines of the white royals, and grandchildren from the same, i can't reveal all that much about them you know, but i can talk about those of my family who have died. I am an abandoned real white royal, no beast/alien blood of any kind in my line anywhere, pure A+.

The other royals my daughter had my grandsons through, were arranged by Ana/Anu/C'Ana/RaCana, to bring back the older bloodlines, and who they had been, like myself, the Kings of old/the people walking the earth again. I am supposed to be Adon, son of RaCana himself, yet also him, the son is the father, the father is the son. Thats what i discovered about myself. And why Cana disappeared, at the end of the war, yet never left, and why i do know so much about it all.

However anyone takes it, is their own affair, i won't crumple from insult for it. Realize RaCana is also reffered to with other names in hidden history as well. I will tell you this, if anyone were to look at my left eye, which is blue of course, they would see three lines, one striaght in the center, and the other two leaning towards the middle one, of which my pupil is at the apex, or the pyramid with the eye. I can prove that.

The eye is actually three shades of blue[different rivers/reality's/dimensions] with the pupil being the color of the sun in the old lore of the people, which is kept from the public. The Gra-al is represented by the cup, which represents were the waters meet, or water of life, which connects to blue eye's, the blue sky/sky house, or immortality. Just look at the sky on a clear day, it is blue, with the sun in the sky, or eye. I read the stuff on Enki, and the rest, and that there is speculation on whether they had come from the stars, or were here to begin with, they came from the blue sky, and later conquered other solar systems/planets. Through Ana/Anu, i know there are other worlds of the people out there, for he has shown me, when he was trying to get me to see/know/understand the truth/truths about him, which is me/myself/and i, Ana/Anu, together C'Ana, and Cana later called the Dragon, himself here, and of course my own name was'nt always Robert. He had to get me through the layers of pock/beliefs, and any faith i had had in them, for beliefs drive you insane, which is why they were implaced, to imprison us, the people here. But we have been awakening to our realselves, and me to my realtrueself besides, for i am the only one, and we, i are male. The goddess crap spread by the whore is nonsense, for before females, there were only males.

I am known as the one male, whose mother lillith had been exiled to mars, the female turned to stone they recently found, and though i can't prove this, i was told to shut up about that, because i had written about it on the net before it had been released. Brought about by the whore. I'm the only one of my kind, which is reborn within the family here, through the Dragon/Lion lines, which the Lion had originated with the Dragon, or i was the first Dragon Lord, Lord protector/arbiter/executioner, and made into the Black Sheep by the whore, in her hate for me. I was never born of Adam, who did come before the whore himself, and had lived for thousands of years, before she had been made, another source of hate and jealosy she had had, but she has been erased, for all of her crimes, why the children awaken.

Caana is called skyhouse in one of the lands the beasts had overrun the people, when the whore had made us helpless, and aging/growing/dieing began. The legends of mu, and Atlantis are real. The plate depicting various sequences of time with the drawings on it were a major clue in my own awakening, understanding. Well, i've run out of words

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
To Tank thinker. The Dragon is a male person, his appearance is as follows, he is a little young boy looking fellow, though far more developed, he has blue eye's with pupils/hair the color of the sun, no body or facial hair except for whats on his head/eyebrows/lash's, he would be called white. He was also the ancient boy king of the norse, who never grows/age/or dies. That answers his real form to.

He takes care of the family's/people's bloodlines, to see that they continue, despite what thye beasts have done to destroy us. He was the head of the old white royal council of King's, who wore the white gold ring's, with the red gemstone. He is the uncrowned king, for he does'nt need to wear a crown, though his son's do.

For myself, it makes me head of the family, whether they want me to be or not. i have been abandoned by them i had mentioned prior, they fear the beasts/church. yes, i do have ability's, what can be called power, yet most of that as of yet has been figuring out how they work.

I want to clear my family's names of the filth piled upon them by the lie's of the beasts, and their thralls, the church.

Once in awhile they show, Charles Edward on t.v. in full uniform, sitting with Victoria II, and they say he was forcably abdicated. I looked just like him as a young man, and i look just like him in the photo of him greeting the English envoy to Germany when he was far older, and no longer considered royalty, as i am now. The pyramid in my eye as well. The cover up of him, and the things he had actually accomplished, was extensive. But i do have a letter written from him to me by my full name, when my mother had been a little one at his knee, even diown to my adopted last name, which he could'nt have known, but did, i know things like that as well, i knew who both my two grandsons were going to be, what they would look like, and what they would be named long before there births, and it happened.

I know what actually happened back then behind all that as well, in an older England.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
pretty interesting and a little hard to follow, since i dont know anyone of whom you speak,

i wonder if you could tell me what kind of powers you have

for i have one myself, and am interested to see if there could be a connection

[edit on 18-2-2009 by tankthinker]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Do you know of Enki & Enlil? And what is to happen to humankind as we know it? Are you considered a blueblood o negative? Sorry for so many questions I am just searching for The Truth & have found much with the Terra papers. thank you

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I tried typing before but apparently it was not accepted. Again thank you for your story. When you say you are not of beast/reptilian blood would that not be a blue blood or otherwise known as 0 negative rh negative blood? I was seeking Truth in my life & was lead to The Terra papers so I am very intrigued by that story it feels familiar to me. Like a core feeling. Tell me more of Anu & if Enlil & enki would be a brother to you? Thank You

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

What i do know is this, the universe is'nt real, as defined by the one it is generated from, Ana, or illusion, and for reference is smaller then the head of a pin, or does'nt really exist, however vast to our own perceptions, and what we call reality, within it. Though i have had experiances all my life, where i had "awakened" prematurely , as when you finally do, you see/know/understnd all the truth/truths through what i had called memory overlays/lie's, to conceal those premature awakening's to real, and real true self, and the thing's that had been done, or happened to you. The number three really is significant, and in different ways, and can be used to facilitate learning from yourself. There is no time/motion/distance in your mind, if that helps you any. And all that you have ever experianced unedited by lie's/coverups.

What the Amerind fellow had related with papers on his experiance's with discovering his knowledge, coincides with one of my earlier memory visions i had called them, when Ana/Anu/C'Ana were teaching me what the construct we call a universe actually is, and the sequences of what we call time within the construct, or history.

I had learned how to apply that to within our own percieved reality, and the sequence's comprised within it, i had learned the past history of our solar system as well. Did you know there is a stone bench, with a stone backing that had been smashed on one of the asteriods in the belt. For i was exploring our system that way, and realize i can't reveal any of it, other then the way i am writing, for there are secrets that must be kept, if not from myself, who needs to know, because of who i am, and who that represents. And i love my immediate/extended family/people, and want to keep them safe.

It was following the origion, and history of my family/people, why i know we did'nt originate here in the universe, as the beasts had, for they are creatures of evolution, we, the people are not, and from what would be called another reality, of which is partly explained by Atlantis, and it being another reality, or garden as the religious thrall who had presented it on the first airing of the last prophecie's had stated, he's wrong about forgetting it, the beasts are not going to win, or be allowed to survive, which is what they want to do, but he who is real rejects them, why they have tried to annilate my own people.

Edgar Cayce had predicted rather more then what had been revealed on the show about him that was told, and whats available about that prediction. Northeastern America, as well as England on the other side of the ocean, are whats left of the lands that had been called Atlantis, by my people who had first settled here. Why the word "beast" is so prevelant in our own ancient lore, as we did not evolve here, and have warred against the evolved lifeforms of what is called nature.

Anyway, Atlantis means something else other then land/Island to. The littleboy fellow, Ana/Anu, who this is generated from, he of course interacts, why so much of him has been hidden from the people's knowledge, as he has always exterminated the beasts who would encroach upon his son/family/the people. The beasts, and their religious thralls wanted the people to forget, why all the slaughter/purges of us, and the hiding/distortion of our knowledge. Ana/Anu/C'ana/Cana/Me, we are all male, and the one male.

Why the whore hates us, and the internal conflicts within the people themselves, who had been divided into male/female, yet still remained the people, why there are barriers agianst the females from tampering with him.
And why they are ever weaker then the males, in both strength of body/ability's/power, and attempts to change that destroyed.

I know about that war with her on a personal level, because i am him here. The greater whore has been erased, that part of her that tortured us.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I similarly have no beast or alien blood in my lineage, a fact for which I am eternally grateful. Is it possible that I have a family history which makes me royal, or at least special?

Also, what do you mean by white nations? Like, do you mean Anglo-white, or good-vs-evil white?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Got three questions...

1st - Do I bow or courtesy your freakin' majesty? -SARCASM ALERT-
don't mind me, just a brash young American

2nd - To which "Lion" are you referring to?

3rd - Exactly who is "the whore" & why?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Have you met Hidden Hand, perhaps at a family reunion?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Roark

The core race of the real whites, branch's into other real white groups/nations who are the same race/people, yet have developed different characteristics, yet still are unsullied by what are called other races for PC today. To force the people to destroy themselves through out breeding, to destroy their heritage.

There is no good or evil, just the individual in regards to the people, good/evil can be used in describing the people, and our enemy's/outsiders.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
what? are you autistic or something?
nothing you are writing makes any sense. didn't they teach you sentence structure wherever it is you come from?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Hi RaCana

Thanks for your post. I'm quite fascinated by genealogies and I wonder if you could answer some questions for me on yours.

Originally posted by RaCana
Back in the 1800's, the order of the Dragon[which is human] and queen Victoria I, along with Leopold, the Duke of Albany, and his wife, Helena of Waldeck, had given consent for Helena to be impregnanted by the Dragon, who had been the King of Sweden at the time, as it was his refuge in the world then, and his power base as King of the north.

My great great grandfather, and mother. Charles Edward was their issue, who had been confirmed by Victoria I as Duke Leopolds son.

Sounds like you are saying that Charles Edward was sired by the King of Sweden rather than his credited father, Prince Leopold. Is that correct?

... despite the false history written about him, and his death in Germany at the end of the war. And the lie's told about him by the beasts, and their church thralls.

So he wasn't a Nazi and part of Hitler's "ethnic cleansing" program?

What do you mean by "abdicated King of England"? Charles Edward never got anywhere near the throne. When you say King Philip Edward VIII are you referring to Edward VIII? He has seven first names and none of them are Phillip. Also, he died without any children. Could you be referring to someone else?

My grandfathers.
Prince David, son of Richard, married Henrietta, despite their age differences, David being the younger, Charles Edwards youngest daughter/divorced after my mother Rita's birth

This sentence confuses me. Charles Edwards youngest daughter was Caroline, not Henrietta.

Prince Philip, surviving son of Philip Edward VIII, after his brother Johns murder at the hands of the beasts.

But as Edward VIII had no children, am I missing something here?

They had all chosen new names, and given false family history's... (snip)

Before we get into the false family histories, perhaps we could clear up some of the earlier stuff.

Before the fall of the white masonic lodges, and takeover of them by the bolshiviks, who are the source of the illuminati.

Can you give any more detail about this? It's the first I have heard of such a thing - are you talking about Russia?

As you can see there are a few discrepancies that I think need clearing up. Once these are dealt with I think your story will have a great deal more legitimacy.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Just would like to point out,that there was NO Victoria II.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Cygnus_Hunter

He has a very obtuse and confusing writing style, but it is my assessment he is referring to Princess Victoria Adelaide of Schleswig-Holstein rather than a second Queen Victoria.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RaCana

Very interesting, but i of course will need to take with a pinch of salt, i do have a question though? Do you see the snow/rain (indoors)?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join