It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red lights over Northern NJ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
hey, co-worker of mine alerted me to this today. he said he saw red lights up in the sky yesterday in Morristown, NJ. i did not personally see them though. he said the traffic practically stopped and many people were watching. apparentlythis isnt the first sighting. he also stated that another co-worker of ours saw them the first time.

the first co-worker said it was huge and moving but couldnt make out a form or shape. but he did say the red color was really intense.

my friend also said someone took a photo and ill try to get it but im not going to make any promises. so , in the mean time here's the article with a pic. link here

something to think about is there has been 3 very recent earthquakes in the area, the 1st being a 3 on the richter scale.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Based only on the descriptions of the lights and their movement in the article linked to, I would suggest they are Chinese Lanterns. Which would make it a practical joke of sorts.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
They weren't Chinese lanterns.

They moved against the wind, independently. check this out.

(link suppose to be here, Couldn't get it to work, go to History.com and go to video, UFO hunters, then click the main topic, "What happened here" and watch those videos.)

Check out those, and tell me if it is as simple as Chinese lanterns..

I hate Chinese Lanterns, they are like Cat-nip for Skeptics

[edit on 2/25/2009 by Shakezoola]

[edit on 2/25/2009 by Shakezoola]

new topics

join