It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crash of 2009 Is COMING To YOU!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asmus
The crash is coming but so is freedom. We should celebrate these times, not be fearful of them.

Live in love.

You are right ofcourse, and I acknowledge that.

But while you are cleansing your Chakras people are being thrown out of their homes. I hope that when the time comes to face the music in the street you do not rely only on love but rather on a baseball bat.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   

The government printed money to deal with the crisis; this allowed Germany to pay war loans and reparations with worthless marks and helped formerly great industrialists to pay back their own loans. This also led to pay raises for workers and for businessmen who wanted to profit from it. Circulation of money rocketed, and soon the Germans discovered their money was worthless. The value of the Papiermark had declined from 4.2 per US dollar at the outbreak of World War I to 1 million per dollar by August 1923. This gave the Republic's opponents something else to criticise it for. On 15 November 1923, a new currency, the Rentenmark, was introduced at the rate of 1 trillion (1,000,000,000,000) Papiermark for 1 Rentenmark, an action known as a monetary reset. At that time, 1 U.S. dollar was equal to 4.2 Rentenmark. Reparation payments resumed, and the Ruhr was returned to Germany under the Locarno Pact, which defined a border between Germany, France and Belgium.

Weimar Republic

I am perplexed by the ridiculous amount of money being printed by the Federal Reserve. You'd think the history of Weimar and the modern economic policy of Zimbabwe would be enough to reiterate the dangers of "printing paper" - especially if your currency is not backed by Gold.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

The government printed money to deal with the crisis; this allowed Germany to pay war loans and reparations with worthless marks and helped formerly great industrialists to pay back their own loans. This also led to pay raises for workers and for businessmen who wanted to profit from it. Circulation of money rocketed, and soon the Germans discovered their money was worthless. The value of the Papiermark had declined from 4.2 per US dollar at the outbreak of World War I to 1 million per dollar by August 1923. This gave the Republic's opponents something else to criticise it for. On 15 November 1923, a new currency, the Rentenmark, was introduced at the rate of 1 trillion (1,000,000,000,000) Papiermark for 1 Rentenmark, an action known as a monetary reset. At that time, 1 U.S. dollar was equal to 4.2 Rentenmark. Reparation payments resumed, and the Ruhr was returned to Germany under the Locarno Pact, which defined a border between Germany, France and Belgium.

Weimar Republic

I am perplexed by the ridiculous amount of money being printed by the Federal Reserve. You'd think the history of Weimar and the modern economic policy of Zimbabwe would be enough to reiterate the dangers of "printing paper" - especially if your currency is not backed by Gold.

the situation of USA is somewhat different. the USD is still ( but for how long) an international currency, with countries in dire need for it. It has allowed and still allows ( but for how long?) the US to print more and more paper money as it is accepted by everyone on this planet.
more: it is in the interest of such countries that the value of the USD does NOT collapse otherwise those countries would face instant ruin.

By the way, backing a currency on gold is a valid approach as long as gold has the same "fiat" value in people s mind. The day a mine of 1 trillion tons of gold is discovered, or some scientist discover that wearing gold causes cancer, you ll see the value of gold dive down. Not very probable I admit, but this to show that the value of gold, as everything else, is relative.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by seb118

China Urges U.S., Europe to Protect Value of Debt Holdings in Its Reserves
www.bloomberg.com...

Sound familiar to your reference?

Someones already thinking of this it appears...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asmus
The crash is coming but so is freedom. We should celebrate these times, not be fearful of them.

Live in love.

If you think the NWO is freedom, I'd like you to explain how you
formulated that equation.

If you think verichipped IDs equal freedom I'd like you to explain
that as well.

If you think Codex Alimentarius equals freedom, Please clear
that up for me too.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
"Owners of capital will stimulate working class to buy more and more of
expensive goods, houses and technology, pushing them to take more and more
expensive credits, until their debt becomes unbearable. The unpaid debt will
lead to bankruptcy of banks, which will have to be nationalized, and State
will have to take the road which will eventually lead to communism."

Karl Marx,1867

well, so finally we will have the NWO/comunistic global enslavement.
God help us

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963
reply to post by seb118

China Urges U.S., Europe to Protect Value of Debt Holdings in Its Reserves
www.bloomberg.com...

Sound familiar to your reference?

Someones already thinking of this it appears...

Yep. When the average Joe sends signals to his bank that he has difficulty to pay back the monthly installments ( house, car, etc), the bank sends him a notification stating that the bank could turn the loan into ownership of the stuff he has put as collateral or something else.
Why should it be different for states?
either China blows up into civil war, either the USA enters hyperinflation either China enters the assets of USA.

I think the last possibility is by far the smoothest for everyone on this planet.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by czacza1
"Owners of capital will stimulate working class to buy more and more of
expensive goods, houses and technology, pushing them to take more and more
expensive credits, until their debt becomes unbearable. The unpaid debt will
lead to bankruptcy of banks, which will have to be nationalized, and State
will have to take the road which will eventually lead to communism."

Karl Marx,1867

well, so finally we will have the NWO/comunistic global enslavement.
God help us

Striking parallel!

communism .... or fascism rather. I personally think there is a higher probability that a charismatic leader will emerge from the citizens and propose to clean everything. He will be acclaimed, eagles and svastikas ( or equivalent symbols) will appear everywhere.
The difference between Germany in 33 and Russia in 17 is that Germany had clearly a vast industry whose leaders were able to pilot ( at first) the nazi party toward power. To me, the US is more similar to Germany than Russia.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by czacza1

Hey, that's my signature

I don't think this is a "communistic" conspiracy - the last bastion of communism is China, and for the past 30 years they've signed up to free market capitalism, and will now be soaking up US debt.

Hmm, I suppose that does sound like conspiracy

This is greed on a massive scale. It's simply ended up with the socialization of the losses upon the working class made by the bets hedged by their masters.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Anyone here ever see "The Postman" with Kevin Costner...

In the year 2013 civilization has all but destroyed itself. After a war that decimated the government and most of the population of the United States (possibly the world) people struggle to survive against starvation and rogue groups of armed men. One such group is called the Holnists. This group is bigger than any other and their leader, General Bethlehem, has delusions of ruling the country. A drifter is captured by the group and forced to join. He escapes at the first chance and happens on a mail jeep with a skeleton in it. The skeleton is wearing a postal uniform and the drifter takes it to keep him warm. He also finds a mailbag and starts conning people with old letters. The hope he sees in the people he delivers to changes his plans and he decides that he must help bring the Holnists down.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Asmus

Um, just what History are you reading that equates ANY economic crisis and following freedom?
Factually the crash is coming and be scared as # because before however tenuous there were laws protecting you and after there are none.
If you want freedom, real freedom not the illusion people seem to have that freedom and government can coexist, live in the woods. Learn how to hunt and gather.Make your clothes from bark and hide your trail.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

"Sad that we don't have any new Cronkites coming up,"
While I understand what you mean (trusted sources), Walter Cronkite was a member of the Bohemian Grove (club, society, cult?)

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Viral

"This crash has been in the works ever since the Federal Reserve was established. No amount of positive or negative speculation could have prevented this - it is a natural outcome of the system that has been set up, and the creators of this system knew it."

JFK, who IMO was the last decent president, attempted to abolish the Federal Reserve (and their 'collection agency') and attempted to prevent involvement in Nam. Which of the above two actions was more responsible for his assassination, or was it something else?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Well, this is NO surprise to me!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mattguy404

hey, sorry to post your signature but I found it today on other forum and found it pretty good prediction for what we can see now.

in fact, I do not really belive that we are going back to comunism, rather to capitalism limited to the elite approved by the NWO government (quasinazi world organization - more less as seb has written).

but however it is going to look like we are on the pretty s###ty position.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by czacza1
reply to post by mattguy404

hey, sorry to post your signature but I found it today on other forum and found it pretty good prediction for what we can see now.

in fact, I do not really belive that we are going back to comunism, rather to capitalism limited to the elite approved by the NWO government (quasinazi world organization - more less as seb has written).

but however it is going to look like we are on the pretty s###ty position.

Maybe. But you see, when people within a few months will loose 50% of their standard of living, no house, no job, no car, and some of them will have to queue for free soup, riots will emerge. There will be political activists claiming for a radical change in the way USA is run.
And by fear of loosing it all, the elite will select the best puppet to reassure the crowd and give back work to the people.
When there will be complete disorder, people will claim for order. Someone will promise them order.
It does not happen at once, it takes a few years of chaos first. THis is what they did in 1789 ( france got napoleon in 1799) in 1917 ( Russia got Stalin in 1922) and in 1923 ( Germany got Hitler in 1933).
Every nation has to face one day totalitarism experience.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
Good info, but all the Global Warming Bashing was extremely ignorant and unnecessary.

I also want to point out that he didnt mention a solution. When you put a topic like this up without giving a solution, your aiming to simply spread panic. This being Fox News (the bad guy), we should all try and find the underlining meaning of why they are trying to create this panic.

I really wish it wasnt Fox that did this.

I've read several comments about people causing panic because they don't offer a solution. Could it be there is no solution? Get stuck on railroad tracks and you might even have time to call 911 and they might have time to call the train conductor but that still doesn't mean the conductor can stop the train in time.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I need some opinions on something.

A woman I work with told me that she got a letter last week from Beneficial Finance whom she has a second mortgage with which has a remaining balance of $23,000. She claims this letter offered to close out her account if she would send them a check for $3,300. She said she called them and asked why and they said "we are getting out of the mortgage business" --- I questioned her and she said she hasn't been behind in her payments.

Does anyone believe this? I mean that they would just want to settle like that, basically give her $20,000? The land where the house is is worth probably $40,000 alone.

I would greatly appreciate any comments on this. This lady is a piece of work and I know for a fact she has been trying to beat others, anyone, out of money for the 20 years I have known her.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

First thing that comes to me is some kind of a Scam...
I'd be really careful with something like that...

or...

they know somethings up and are trying to get whatever they can before hittin' the road...

[edit on 2/19/2009 by Hx3_1963]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join