It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crash of 2009 Is COMING To YOU!!

page: 1/
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Share and pass on to family and friends!!!

patriotsforamerica.ning.com...

I apologize to an earlier poster who felt i was spreading fear by not offering a solution, that is not the intention.

I cant offer a solution because my knowledge on this subject is very limited. This subject and its jargon always confuses me, BUT even i can see how shocking the facts are.

Its a visual piece of information, that shows you the magnitude of how serious this is. I posted it for people like me who dont really understand this subject well, because it pretty much sums it up and makes you see how bad it really is.

People will take more notice of things if they understand them. Thats what the video done for me, so i hope everyone who sees it becomes a little more aware.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Merkabah]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This is already in a few threads.

But I'm going to star and flag it because if anyone else out there sees this that doesn't know about it...

Then it's definitely a good thing.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Yes, if a few extra people see it then im happy... i for one hadnt seen it in other threads. So hopefully it will reach a few more people asap.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I was all ready to check out the site until I saw Glenn Beck. I dislike him almost as much as I dislike Bill O'Reilly. I'd rather be attacked by a band of screaming Hannity trolls and ripped apart than listen to anything these fools have to say. I guess what I'm trying to say is... if Fox news has anything to do with it, no matter if it's the truth or not, I'll look for a more reliable source.... which isn't hard to do when I consider my 3 year old nephew (or even theonion.com) a more reliable source than them.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by DemonicAngelZero]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This was originally put out on Feb 2nd.

Just to clear up the sense of "eventness" that might be creeping up your leg.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DemonicAngelZero
I was all ready to check out the site until I saw Glenn Beck. I dislike him almost as much as I dislike Bill O'Reilly.

you know this was my opinion DURING the bush administration but now i can't stand olberman now that we have the obama adiministration.......i think Glenn Beck has had some actual quality stuff to talk about now.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

Glen Beck bashes both parties everyday. I actually like it. I never watched him before all of this nonsense started so I can't comment on how he was before.

He's probably more libertarian than anything. I certainly don't agree with many of his views, but he puts the real problems of our economy in the spotlight which most others are not.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by David9176]

[edit on 18-2-2009 by David9176]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Obviously we can only take the MSM's words with a grain of salt. But this chart is just INsane...I had not seen this video before so thanks for making a thread about it!

What I find even more frustrating is every time I mention my opposition to these bailouts I'm scolded and rebuked. Sadly, if I showed this video to some of my friends they would rationalize that we HAD to pump all that money into the system, it's the only way we could stop a depression...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
even though i hate fox noise, i mean, news, mainly because of Bill O'reilly i do agree this was good to show in a manner most people can understand it.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DemonicAngelZero
I was all ready to check out the site until I saw Glenn Beck. I dislike him almost as much as I dislike Bill O'Reilly. I'd rather be attacked by a band of screaming Hannity trolls and ripped apart than listen to anything these fools have to say. I guess what I'm trying to say is... if Fox news has anything to do with it, no matter if it's the truth or not, I'll look for a more reliable source.... which isn't hard to do when I consider my 3 year old nephew (or even theonion.com) a more reliable source than them.

LOL!!! You rock!!! I feel the same way!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Good info, but all the Global Warming Bashing was extremely ignorant and unnecessary.

I also want to point out that he didnt mention a solution. When you put a topic like this up without giving a solution, your aiming to simply spread panic. This being Fox News (the bad guy), we should all try and find the underlining meaning of why they are trying to create this panic.

I really wish it wasnt Fox that did this.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This information was already out on the net. All he did was air it. I've posted the chart where this information came from in a few threads.

It's not BS. It's straight from the fed branch in St. Louis.

Google it or do an ATS search.

This isn't fake. It is real.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The crash is coming but so is freedom. We should celebrate these times, not be fearful of them.

Live in love.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
S&F from me

You may not like the guy, or Fox in general, but you can't argue with the facts.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
even though i hate fox noise, i mean, news, mainly because of Bill O'reilly i do agree this was good to show in a manner most people can understand it.

there has been so much that was untrue or just pulled out of someone's *ss on FOX news, that i simply don't watch it. they should just stick to their scripted programming...terminator series, fringe, are entertaining.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Yeah, but alot of msm does that. But this is all true stuff. This has (as mentioned earlier) been all over the internet, and all over ATS before the msm was even thinking about releasing this.

But good job ATS, we are just normal people, no news professionals. But we still tend to get info quicker then them!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
yes but this is not untrue - this is real. as David9176 stated its from the Fed branch in St. Louis. if you feel disinformed by it being presented by Fox, i dislike the channel as much as you, look it up yourself its there. I just stated this was a good way to present it to people - maybe they should just replay this over and over all day on Fox News, it would be much more truthful. Maybe not some of the commentary, just the chart.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curio
S&F from me

You may not like the guy, or Fox in general, but you can't argue with the facts.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts on this video.

Also, we may not care for Fox News all that much, but there is guaranteed to be someone in your circle of friends and relatives who takes MSM at face value... perhaps the majority of them... they will understand and relate to this video..

Originally posted by Asmus

The crash is coming but so is freedom. We should celebrate these times, not be fearful of them.

Live in love.

Also my thoughts.
It was worth repeating again.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I have seen the drop in the Federal Reserve of St Louis...before
They are probably right...but we are not the only economy that is going to suffer. We all can take notice to that. However, that is what capitalism is...it is suppose to reconstruct itself when it fails. Now if it doesn't come back ...then we'll finally see the end of such an economy.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I thought it was eliminated earlier

Anyone?

en.wikipedia.org...

The Gold Reserve Act of 1934 also withdrew all gold from circulation, and Congress nullified clauses in public and private contracts that provided for payment in gold.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Realtruth]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join