It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamba getting ready to censor the internet.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
sty

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by universe attracts wisdom

very nice equation , no high skills are required to understand it hehe.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CNRHKick

Originally posted by spinkyboo
Someone sent this to me yesterday - So worrisome.
Howard Dean asking people to brainstorm as to which sites should be banned.

www.theobamaforum.com...

[edit on 21-2-2009 by spinkyboo]

Wow. Some things on that site are NWO related.
Like how there's someone called "BergBuilder". That person's avatar is a pyramid with the Eye of Ra at the top.

I get that you are being sarcastic. Right?
But why?
You don't think it's disturbing that there is this attempt to get certain site banned?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo
Someone sent this to me yesterday - So worrisome.
Howard Dean asking people to brainstorm as to which sites should be banned.

www.theobamaforum.com...

[edit on 21-2-2009 by spinkyboo]

i sincerely doubt that that's the real Howard Dean.

-

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I'm so mad, and when I'm mad and expressing it on print. It means. I'm preparing to do certain things.

I'm aiming to the core power, the rothschild, zionist and ruling families of this planet. I'm so focused on this, I will just not accept their crap.

Just try me, try take my freedom, and you will see the real me !

I understand how the fourth and fifth dimensions work. I'm even afraid of my own power. It's a war now. Period. I'm projecting more chaos towards these people and in their lives, and more oppssing forces to bekon them as everytime they react.

I'm just one of those people, who pays much attention to the order of power on this planet.

I have never been this angry in my life. I tell you. You even take the word of freedom of humanity, thats it, I will take a stand.

A. begins with creating my own site.
B spreading awareness
C. Telling as much people as I can
D. Projeciting certain agendas

E. Using the universal wisdom coming to me
F. Campaigning for a NO vote in Lisbon.
G, Unconciously give people signs
of what I want to project.
H Create obstacles and new reality of my own. ;P

I. I'm not stating the next one. let it be spontanous, thats my nature

I don't care what people think of this post. But this is a clear message to the powers of bei I am not a bit happy

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Existent

What's next? Is the government going to raise my taxes for only belonging to one political party?

No, but they will make sure that if your election ballot has 10 different positions on it, that even if you're a Republican, you MUST vote for an equal number of Democrats.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by universe attracts wisdom

I understand how the fourth and fifth dimensions work. I'm even afraid of my own power.

I don't think you have anything to worry about from the government. I'm sure they will leave you alone.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hey guys, I am not sure, but is it really news that the governments are corrupt on this beautiful planet? Is anyone shocked by any news?

Anyone who hangs out on a forum that displays a banner that says "deny ignorance" should be aware of it. And even without a forum, it isn't hard to see the truth.

On the other hand, if truth lies in the eye of the beholder, than we have got a reason why so many people are simply blind.

Greetings

.... anyone who thinks we are living under a dictatorship will redefine the word and definition in 10 years. The Dark Ages have just begun.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

I know too. But I will just do what I do best.

I like balance, They upset the balance a bit to far. Push it further.

They wouldnt even know how to use money like they used too in the third dimension

I've already caused major affect. They know there are plans are even more difficult to achieve than before.

But arrogance and ignorance is a bliss. They think they are so poiwerful..

Money is artificial there are far more greater powers on this planet. Starting with the Mind.....................

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I'd just like to make clear, that if you think www.theobamaforum.com is a legitimate site, then you must think Stephen Colbert is a conservative.

I haven't made up my mind however, if this web site is merely political satire, or a deliberate stab at misleading people.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Regardless of what they are planning about censoring sites, the bigger concern is that, if the government or the PTB, decide to take drastic action, I would bet the farm that they will ORDER ALL ISP'S to shut down, leaving us without any way of knowing what is going on. I believe that is the ultimate threat by the government. We all know that the MSM is complicit with the government, because they want to stay in business and keep their FCC license, so they will ONLY report what the government wants them to report.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
First of all if they are going to control or censor shows like Alex Jones and the like, I think they should have to censor all the liberally controlled media, television and radio (and that includes the internet) that they send into our homes. The only truth that you can get on these forms of media are the things that really do not matter to the general public. Any other news that you get sent into your homes about the war or any government matters are quite simply, LIES. So as long as "the other point of view" is not broadcast on these forms of media, I think that things like Limbaugh and Alex Jones do have a leg to stand on. If they are going to censor, we should insist that they censor "all of it". As far as censoring the internet, I have heard that there are already systems being produced today that can monitor you at home, supposedly to know what type of advertising media to send to you. YEAH RIGHT !!!!

As far as the liberally controlled media, I have a great example.

I have a friend whose son served in Iraq in the Marines. His son told us that we he came back he stayed with his father for a while and spent a lot of time watching television. He said that he could not believe what was being portrayed on the news and also said that it was no where near the truth. He said that the democratic way of life really was being instilled on these people and that they were very happy about it. They now have things that they have never had like running water, sewers, shopping malls and schools for their young to attend. Never once will you hear that positive stuff on their bull crap media. They only want you to know how many soldiers that are dying and how many car bombers blew themselves up on any given day. It is all a bunch of lies and it's the people that pay their salaries that they are lying to. It's just unbelievable to me and I am sure to a lot if others in this country too.

Oh well that's just my opinion, and with a former soldier from the Iraq war, I think that is enough evidence for me to figure out what they are trying to do to the American public...sabre11004...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Is that web site for real??????!!!?!?

I truely feel sorry for the peole that are posting on it if it is. I just really cannot accept that they are that ignorant to history. WTF

Look at some of the screen names...
True liberal, soldier of obama
FEMAGUARD, supreme obmatologist
stickleandhammer

haha go to page 3 and read what JEN wrote....

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Fairness?

Places like infowars giving one side of the story when all of the main stream media gives the other side?

Fairness?

They don't want fairness, they want fascism.

All of our news coming from one source. The source they deem to be the truthful one. It's quite significant, I think, that they mention infowars specifically.

A prominent source of anti-government news.

They want to silence us and stop people hearing alternative news.

That is their goal in targeting the internet. The last free bastion of the people.

I call a crock of ****. One that will probably be supported by the majority as soon as they use propoganda to convince them that we are all terrorists bent on destroying the freedoms of the world.

I predict right now slogans like "terrorists use the internet to organise their attacks", "terrorists use the internet to communicate", "terrorists on the internet to destroy your freedom". You watch, it is exactly what they will do.

"Internet censorship for your protection." "Internet censorship keeps your children safe." "Internet sites used to further torrorism closed."

HOORAY!

Thank you government for keeping us safe!

End sarcasm.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join