It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Heck Is Going On in North New Jersey???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
wcbstv.com...

then theres this...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

Explosion from a wood chipper? Falling object determined "not from an aircraft"

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
LOL...not sure if a tiny woodchipper part as shown there (few inches long) would make a 5 x 5 hole ina lake but who knows.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

plus dont forget that the hudson valley (especially pine bush n.y) is a huge hot spot for ufo activity. there was a ufo hunters episode about the hudson valley and pine bush. stewart air force base is a 15 min ride from pine bush so its no wonder that there is a lot of weird # in the sky? and this is right around the corner form vernon nj.
another hotbed of ufo activity is the wanaque resevoir in northern nj (only about a 20 min drive from vernon nj)- at least it was back in the 80's-- i remember people coming from miles around to watch for ufo activity-

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I live in Morris county and have not seen these lights but know a lot of people who have. My mom was sitting on the couch the other night saying "I keep seeing these red lights hovering in the sky...I was too late to spot them by the time I looked out the window..but she said they weren't moving....so ruling out a plane I thought maybe a helicopter or possibly the balloon with the flare....I noticed it was very very windy out that night and could not have been neither of the two...The next couple of days of few friends started asking me about ufo sightings and I knew right away what my mom had seen..My once friend said he saw it the same day of the mysterious earthquake...the news said the two were linked but he thought it was complete bull...the next week or two he felt another earthquake..only to look up in the sky that night to see the lights again...my other friend says hes seen them 3 times now and every night from 8-9pm he looks in the sky now...one instance was at the cinema 12 movie theaters in Parsippany where 100 people looked up at what was described to be a diamond shape of red lights hovering in the sky...my friend said each one of the lights shook and then seemed to disappear.......I dont care what kind of bs cover ups are being used for these mysterious red lights....but somethings out there..or maybe even here already

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
YES! I am so happy there are finally UFOs near me! I live in Manhattan but i grew up Sout Jersey in Burlington. I am often traveling between the two. One thing that i can contribute, is this oddly blanked out area that has been under cunstruction since at least 77, my dad always said it just seems fishy that they keep diging and never have finished.
maps.google.com...
location is 40.073392, -74.768014
Like i said, they have been digging there for 30 somethin years. And its blocked from the public, but you can always see the equipment being run threw the trees when your on the Turnpike, or even 295, You have to be going north on 295 to see it, or south on the turnpike to see it. Whachya think?

[edit on 25-2-2009 by UnitedSatesofFreemasons]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Turns out the 1/5/09 UFO was flares and balloons.
www.livescience.com...

The case remained open (among many UFO groups anyway), until this week when, on April Fool's day, two 20-something college kids, Chris Russo and Joe Rudy, admitted to the hoax.

"We set out into the woods ...carrying one helium tank, five balloons, five flares, fishing line, duct tape, and a video camera," the duo explain now. "After filling up one 3-foot balloon with helium, we tied about five feet of fishing line to the balloon, secured the line with tape, then tied and taped the flare to the other end of the line. Once all five balloons were ready, we struck the 15-minute flares and released them into the sky."

Includes a video how what they did.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
metors fetch big bucks... wait till spring and go snorkling for the rock...
it could also be space junk... its been terrestializing since the "Two Satillites collided" ... aka, Alien Wars.. after all this is a conspiracy site.
got to have Aliens... but any who... I hopes its a meteor and from the looks of the whole... I would say a chunk about the size of a baseball to softball size... maybe a million or more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join