It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geronimo's kin sue Skull and Bones over remains

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Geronimo

news.yahoo.com

HARTFORD, Conn. – Geronimo's descendants have sued Skull and Bones — the secret society at Yale University linked to presidents and other powerful figures — claiming that its members stole the remains of the legendary Apache leader decades ago and have kept them ever since.

The federal lawsuit filed in Washington on Tuesday — the 100th anniversary of Geronimo's death — also names the university and the federal government.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I always a enjoy it when the normal people stand up for themselves and give a nice little FU to the NWO elite organizations. There are way too many powerful people from the Skull and Bones to let this go anywhere but none the less, I enjoy a little media light being shined on such an organization.

Heaven forbid the law is actually upheld on this. =)

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

I wonder how many IRS audit lists this guy just found himself on?

I'm glad he is standing on his principals, the powers the be will crush this suit and probably him, but at least hes not just sitting back and taking it.

With that, only one obscure letter to back up his claim? If you are going to take on the biggest and most powerful names in the nation, you should have a little more to stand on than that.

Wish him the best of luck, hes going to need it.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Geranimo!!! I always admired Giranimo, since i was like 15...my good friends gradnmother has an old poster of him in the garage, on a door..he's holding a gun, and looking at the photograoher with wil intense open eyes...its an actua photo of him, made into a poster..i forget what they saying says, but also has his name on it...
Giranimo is pretty much my top hero!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by salchanra
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

I wonder how many IRS audit lists this guy just found himself on?

LOL. No kidding. I bet he is on the No-Fly list to boot.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I don't know why but when I read this article about Geronimo's remains this issue with the coffin popped into my head. Could it be that the remains and the initiation process takes place with Geronimo's remains?

It has been said for years that at the societies initiation location a coffin sit and new members being intitiated have to lay in the coffin with the remains of an unknown and sexually relieve themselves on the remains. I don't know if Geronimo's remains are being used for this ritual, but how many human remains could they possibly have?

My question is this: To what purpose would this ritual be symbolizing if using Geronimo's remains?

Can anyone shed any light on this and why the Skull and Bones have been allowed to retain the remains of Geronimo and for what ritual the remains play a part in.

Image showing a link of Geronimo's remains to Skull and Bones as well as Bush and Kerry being members to the society

Snippet on Skull and Bones initiation:

The bizarre initiation rituals that prospective members have to undergo is proof that the organization follows "The Luciferian Protocols". Alexandra Robbins, Yale alumnus and author of "Secrets of the Tomb", wrote a revealing expose in which she says that one initiation ritual consists of prospective members getting into a coffin and masturbating to orgasm, all while "confessing' their most secret sexual desires to the entire membership. There are other Satanic rituals performed that are too diabolical to mention.

Skull and Bones link

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Theres a couple of threads going on about this subject right now. Mods, where should we post?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
If the skull and bones society actually has the skull and bones of a native American, the remains should be returned to the next of kin if they can be identified.

I think that many things have been done in the past that are no longer acceptable and this may fall into that category.

I don't think there should be any damages just return the remains.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
As I posted in a similar thread this afternoon. The Native American Grave Protection and Repatriation Act should apply here (NAGPRA). Precedent has been set when it comes to Native American Remains. Remains should be returned to family members or closest cultural affiliation if I remember the wording right. I was involved with a DOT project where we relocated 160+ Native Americans for an Airport Expansion Project. We had a Tribal Member on site all day everyday until we finished the project. Doesn't seem like Skull and Bones are going to have much of a choice here if indeed it is Geronimo's remains.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by The Undertaker]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I logged in just to post this and saw someone beat me to it. You know TPTB already has him on a No-Fly list, audit list, terrorist list too, and are ready to crush this.

*SNIP* them, at least we know someone is standing up to these *SNIP*. I always liked Geronimo.

Mod Edit; No profanity please

[edit on 2/18/09 by FredT]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darky6K
I logged in just to post this and saw someone beat me to it. You know TPTB already has him on a No-Fly list, audit list, terrorist list too, and are ready to crush this.

*SNIP* them, at least we know someone is standing up to these *SNIP*. I always liked Geronimo.

For real?

No person has since carried the name Geronimo. One who yawns.........

Mod Edit: Removed profanity from quote

[edit on 2/18/09 by FredT]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
This is NOT a Bush Bashing Thread.

Please stick to the topic

Thank You

Semper

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Oops well first warns in over 4yrs on ATS had a previous name here...

For this thread, but I did deserve it, was meant tongue in cheek and does not always come across very well on written word as we all know. And what I advocated is against all of my ideals and beliefs anyhow.

This has brought up a good point of reflection for me, as I have in recent threads talked about the way we view politicians and the emotional triggers its pushes.

I am angered at this event that GW Bush's grandfather did as it is easy I suppose to lay the entire genocide carried out against the N.American and South American Indians at the door of a already unpopular person or family, but that is not logical and off topic.

I do hope that the legal process allows some closure for Native Americans on many levels, I know in their tradition the remains of the Dead especially for people like Geronimo are very sacred and important. Maybe his descendants (anyone know if any are around?) or at least his tribe may feel better, if his remains are returned and the correct ceremonies can be done to allow his spirit to rest in peace.

I am sure he would literally be turning in his grave or probably coffin if it is at the S+B lodge as such at the thought of the American Members of that lodge since and any desecration of his remains.

No culture should disrespect another's treatments of the dead and esp use it as a neferious type of token, god only knows what sort of abuse his skull, and what practises it was part of during the last 60 odd years.

Even though probably only symbolic now if the case is found in favour of the Native Americans, it does signal a more balanced relationship between the past and present, and maybe points to a better harmony of cultures in N.America in the future.

I dint really mean what I originally posted, maybe a block should be put into the constitution to stop any further Bush's being in government, but that is just wild speculation and wouldn't happen anyhow.

I am sure to there are many of the remains of the american soldiers that were not laid to rest properly and suffered similar stuff at the hand of the Native Indians ayhow, maybe this event at the end of the day can close that bit of America's bloody history on both sides.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I was under the impression that the claim about Skull and Bones having Geronimo's bones was almost certainly hogwash

Certainly if they have any Native American bones they should be returned to the tribe from which they were stolen. But is there any actual evidence that they have Geronimo's bones in specific?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Is there any record or proof that the Skull and Bones even have it? I'm just wondering how they can make a lawsuit stick and what's to stop the S&B from just saying nope sorry we don't have that, don't know what you're talking about etc

Lug

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Well said, Elf.

Suppose for a sec that an American's great grandad was an ambassador to a country and was killed there during his tenure. When his body was finally found and returned to his family back home, it was headless.

Then, they find out it was being used in some macabre ritual by a group of nutty types.

Wouldn't they, and the American public, want the head returned?

Return the remains.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
So much innocent blood has been shed in North America and by North America that the land itself will soon spew.

Geronimo does not care that they have his bones as his spirit his still strong.

This is one reason that his enemies are bowing to his demands.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I they actually have Geronimo's remains... AND if some court makes them actually hand over some human remains what do you think the odds are that either 1. Said remains are lost / destroyed... Or if some remaines have to be handed over they will simply get hold of another body of the same age / type.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I think the key thing is that if theres a club where you have to desecrate the remains of the dead to enter it , then that would be a perfect place to start when you are looking for a reason for the moral collapse of the western world.
Like the masons, this particular bunch of obviously moraly retarded persons, should be arrested to a man, for crimes against decency. Even if the bones they have are not Geronimo's bones, they are not the property of whomever currently posseses them, and they ought to be returned to thier place of origin.

new topics

top topics

join