It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Oldest Conspiracy in History !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The Second Oldest Conspiracy in History, has got to be Organised Religion. If you don't agree with this, just follow the reasoning and see where it leads ...If you were the devil, would you open up a visible Church of the Devil on the high-street and market your faith as "have a great time on earth for 70 years, by signing up to my burn-in-hell for eternity torture prison". It's going to be in Satan's best interest's to open up as many fake religions as possible, to get them locked in sets of spirit and mind prisons to ensure their failure in finding the real God. The IQ of the devil is going to be very large indeed. The question is then, how do you see the wood for the trees. If the world is as the above hypothesis, a fight between good and evil, between God & Satan, a bit like in the film the Matrix where people are locked in a virtual reality dream world, unaware of their captivity in the matrix. Then how do you find your way out of the matrix and the truth ? Suppose there are 3 types of truth - man's ideas (science), Satan's truth, God's truth. How is a person supposed to know which is which ? Suppose there is life after death, the question is do we need a saviour, or can we save ourselves. Where do you put your faith?

The Second biggest conspiracy is that the devil has convinced the world that he does not exist, that evil is stronger than good and that man doesn't need a saviour or to seek out spiritual enlightenment. If some do seek it he supplies the Religious opium, which keeps many subdued through fake rituals and chantings that are not going anywhere. Have you noticed the increased attacks against the Bible, why does the bible get the people upset so much, is it because the truth hurts ? It's kind of the same way that all of the religious leaders of Jesus's day called for the execution of the only guy to have lived who never did any sin or wrong to anyone. The fact is if you read the Bible, the devil is a looser, ad good triumphs over evil. In fact good has already triumphed 2,000 years ago with the crucifixion of Jesus, through Jesus's blood sacrifice, all of our sins are washed clean away as white as snow and all we have to do is return home as prodigal sons and receive our place in the kingdom.

The con of Satan, is to fix up all of those ugly crucifixes around town with Jesus looking dead nailed to the cross to try and convince people that Satan is power, and Jesus is defeated. "If you want to get smarter you have to play a smarter opponent" this is where Satan lost out, Jesus's death and resurrection kicked his ass and gave power to all believer's over everything evil. The truth will set you free - this quote is from the Bible.

Julius Ceasar wrote "The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you would ever look". Where do you think that could be ? What if it's inside your head disguised as your ego?

My advice. If you are looking for truth and think there may be a God somewhere out there or a higher power. Try sincerely praying, for the real God to show himself to you and lead you into the truth and out of conspiracies and lies, i heard from many people who received faith this way.

In checking out the different faiths, I have to say that I believe there is no other faith that has a book such as the Bible, which is the Word of God delivered over 1500 years through over 40 different people, and it all fits together and agrees. The other faiths seem to all have had one leader who had some ideas on how to please God, and they all claim that you can save yourself through good deeds and adherence to rituals, in order to passify or please God rather than through the full and finished work of God as a saviour himself of his creation. God in the Bible says that all have sinned and come short, that no-one does good (God's definition of holy, not man's), no-one can stick to all those laws of righteousness of the OT, so he by grace gives a righteousness of Jesus by faith, it's all in there

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I think you'll find that religion simply developed as a way for humankind to explain the unexplainable phenomena that humans observed in the natural world, and to lend some structure to the mysteries of life, death and the soul.

I don't think that the priesthoods of the oldest of the shamanic tribes were in cahoots with each other to enslave humankind.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
I think you'll find that religion simply developed as a way for humankind to explain the unexplainable phenomena that humans observed in the natural world, and to lend some structure to the mysteries of life, death and the soul.

I don't think that the priesthoods of the oldest of the shamanic tribes were in cahoots with each other to enslave humankind.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

100% agreed.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Life is strange and stranger still, the strangest thing though is that amid the lies and propaganda of this world , one true line was allowed.

"Love thy neighbour as yourself, "(but I hate myself), followed by"love thy God".

Life is so absurdly horrible, I saw recently on you tube Palestinian civilians screaming and writhing in agony, who cares?

Then a billionare loses his business and it makes CNN, and Fox.

Any human who cares for others as himself, without deceit, if only there were one.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by blj777

S & f to you.

Yes, organised religion is a way to control the masses and yes, the devil is so happy that so many people think he doesn't exist.

Follow the teachings of Jesus, follow your own heart, and you can't go far wrong.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roark

That is exactly the point, they aren't the ones who where working together to bring about the downfall of us all. They where mearly unwitting pawns being manipulated by the Devil.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Oh, you mean the Devil who suddenly started appearing in the Hebrew manuscripts just after they encountered the Babylonian Zoroastrian beliefs which happened to feature a big, evil nasty nemesis-of-god?

Sorry, I don't believe the Devil exists just because some ancient text written by bronze age tribesmen says he does...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Roark

And I don't believe in God just because of some ancient Texts. Those where simply the catalyst for my beliefs.

new topics

top topics

join