It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OctoMom Could Lose Her House

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Has anybody been wondering what Octo-granddaddy has been thinking? WELLL he has been speaking to Ms Winfrey about it.

He feels Nadya is nuts but we should all donate to the Suleman litter.

My guess is that Octo-granny and Octo-grandad have decided it's time for the Suleman family to all cash in their lottery ticket!

CHICAGO - The father of the woman who recently gave birth to octuplets has told Oprah Winfrey that the actions of his daughter and her doctor were "absolutely irresponsible."

Ed Doud says in an interview taped Thursday for "The Oprah Winfrey Show" that he questions the "mental situation" of his daughter, Nadya Suleman. The 33-year-old California woman, who already had six children, gave birth to octuplets in late January after undergoing in vitro fertilization.

But in excerpts released by Harpo Productions Inc., Doud says Suleman and her children need help, and people shouldn't punish them for what she did by holding back on donations.

Chicago

ANOTHER UPDATE!!!!

Nadya Suleman's mom's house in undergoing foreclosure because of $24k in back payments on her mortgage. Nadya Suleman, however, managed to make $1.2 million off her Today Show interview ,

Yes she got $1.2 million "The Insider" says for that interview. Wasn't that the one they said they didn't pay for?

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Mynaeris]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris

It's strange according to this website , I have also attached the official documents, OctoMom and Octo-granny hadn't paid their mortgage in more than 10 months. If my math ability serves me well, that would be approximately from 3 months before the octuplets were implanted in Nadya Suleman? The octuplets being 2 months premature?

So at the time that Nadya Suleman decided that she needed/wanted more children she already knew they would soon have nowhere to live as they could no longer pay the mortgage on their home?

The story becomes more convoluted and disgusting as it continues to unfold.

www.tmz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Mynaeris]

Hey there Mynaeris,

I wonder if she said to grandma..I'll have more babies and will get all kinds of $$$ to keep the house. The public will probably build us a new one for free (via donations)

This continues to be a very sad and disturbing story.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Here is another statement regarding the $1.2 million that NBC are denying they paid her. I guess Octo-Grandad was her business manager.

So by my calculations Ms Liar Liar has made $1.6 million so far. Any volunteers to keep a rolling tally on how much the Sulemans make from this scam?

There is no doubt in my mind that none of this money will be used to pay the medical bills. Because you know there is government funds for things like that?

According to an executive at a rival media outlet, Suleman’s father made it clear to those asking for the interview that he anticipated it would cost as much as $1.2 million to cover Suleman's expenses. After NBC secured the exclusive, Suleman's father told other media outlets that the network had approached them with "a real proposal," the executive said.

On Thursday, Suleman’s publicist, Michael Furtney, initially said that whether she is being paid is “between her and NBC.”

L A Times

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Mynaeris]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
And the money kept rolling in and in....

If People magazine will pay $100,000 for exclusive pictures, or NBC News will pay $50,000 to use her personal photos during its reports, or Doubleday will pay six figures for a ghost-written book on her tribulations, the financial picture starts to look a bit brighter.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
'Octo mom'

...sounds too much like some DC Comic uber-villian armed with multiple turkey-basters and no man being able to walk the streets late at night without fear of being pounced-on for their 'DNA' to make the next batch of mini-me's

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join