It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OctoMom Could Lose Her House

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

OctoMom Could Lose Her Crib

www.tmz.com

Nadya Suleman may be out on the streets with her 14 kids. TMZ has documents showing the house she's living in could go on the auction block because the mortgage hasn't been paid in 10 months.
According to documents filed earlier this month, OctoGrandma (who owns the house) hasn't made any payments on her home since May, 2008 -- she's behind $23,224.98.

The mortgage company filed a "Notice of Default and Election to Sell Under Deed of Trust" on Feb 5. Translation: "Pay us now or we're selling your home and kicking you, your daughter and her 14 kids out on the street."

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.aolcdn.com

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Mynaeris]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It's strange according to this website , I have also attached the official documents, OctoMom and Octo-granny hadn't paid their mortgage in more than 10 months. If my math ability serves me well, that would be approximately from 3 months before the octuplets were implanted in Nadya Suleman? The octuplets being 2 months premature?

So at the time that Nadya Suleman decided that she needed/wanted more children she already knew they would soon have nowhere to live as they could no longer pay the mortgage on their home?

The story becomes more convoluted and disgusting as it continues to unfold.

www.tmz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Mynaeris]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hasnt she just recently received a bunch of money for interviews?
And if so, why hasnt she just paid it all off?

This entire story just all sounds so unbelievable. It is literally one crazy thing after another.

And still CPS has not stepped in? I have heard them stepping in for far less issues.

Maybe she should contact Obama and tell him her sob story. Maybe some gullable soul will step up and give her a house. However, than she would have to pay for utilities, etc etc.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Also, on her website
The comment section has been removed!
Guess she couldn't take the heat and left no more ammunition for the public

Here is a blog that has done some deep investigating on her
sprocket-trials.blogspot.com...
Some details in there that may not be known

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
All I have to say is this woman deserves everything that is happening to her. For someone to exploit children and try to make a living off of them is just sick.

I hope she loses her house and the authorities step in and relocate these kids to loving families because they all deserve better.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Octo and her Mom are simply waiting for their home mortgage to be refinanced under the new Obama plan and the arrival of their stimulus checks. Everything will be fine then. Don't you guys know we're entering into a new age of prosperity..

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need"..

[edit on 18-2-2009 by LLoyd45]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The lady and her doctor should be incarcerated. End of story.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This woman is not just the Mother of all Mothers. She is also the mother of all Welfare Queens.

I know there is talk about her getting a book deal so I created a cover for her.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

LLoyd...kind of a nasty response post.

Quoting something from Marx....I seriously doubt this woman has the intellectual capacity to even comprehend Communism.

WHY villify the woman (who seems to be mentally unstable) and NOT the fertility doctor!!!????

What sort of warped MD would impregnate a woman who already had six children????

THIS should focus laser beams on the MD.....

Focus!, people!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Quoting something from Marx....I seriously doubt this woman has the intellectual capacity to even comprehend Communism.

WHY villify the woman (who seems to be mentally unstable) and NOT the fertility doctor!!!????

What sort of warped MD would impregnate a woman who already had six children????

Focus!, people!
You're right the doctor is the real villain in this scenario, and should be forced to pay for their medical care and support. I also Think Octo and her Mom are a lot smarter than they'd have us believe. There's definitely a brain (maybe not a particularly clever one) lurking about somewhere in this mess.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by LLoyd45]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I feel sorry for her, and especially her children, Apparently she is not "all there."

and neither are the people that gave her death threats.

I blame the Dr.

Apparently he is not "all there" either.

[edit on 042828p://bWednesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

reply to post by LLoyd45

Focus!, people!

I see where you are coming from she should have never been allowed to do it in the first place, but on the other hand its the way she is exploiting the situation that gets people pissed. Both her and the doc are in the wrong on this one.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Who says infamy doesn't pay?

By my calculations she has already made $367 000. 00 . Let's guess how much will go towards paying the hospital expenses? Or even paying taxes? Thanks "People" and the UK for rewarding her behavior!

The March 2 issue of Us magazine cites sources indicating that Nadya Suleman has received $100,000 from American tabloids for photos and $227,000 from British tabloids. Angela Suleman reportedly received $40,000 from RadarOnline, the Web-only edition of the celebrity magazine that folded last fall.

LA Times

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TooManyHumans
All I have to say is this woman deserves everything that is happening to her. For someone to exploit children and try to make a living off of them is just sick.

Her kids don't though...

I hope she loses her house and the authorities step in and relocate these kids to loving families because they all deserve better.

I second!

The kids might miss their mom, but its quite apparent she's a bit "off". It would most likely be far less damaging to take these kids away than to keep them with her.

I just wonder what California law says about welfare fraud/exploitation, and if there are possibly criminal charges that can/will be filed...

I know there most likely won't be charges... but hey, wishful thinking right?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

THIS is the face of a DEADBEAT DAD.

-

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Doctors are the biggest bandits in america. Worse than politicians or lawyers. You can buy them with a steak dinnere.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris

The March 2 issue of Us magazine cites sources indicating that Nadya Suleman has received $100,000 from American tabloids for photos and $227,000 from British tabloids. Angela Suleman reportedly received $40,000 from RadarOnline, the Web-only edition of the celebrity magazine that folded last fall.

Dayum. Nearly $400,000 and more to come i bet. Nadya be crazy like a fox.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mynaeris

It is a situation that is more than tragic IMO. Personal responsibility seems to be very much NOT at the forefront of the "Avant Garde" in the U.S.A.

"Man must cease attributing his problems to his environment, and learn again to exercise his will - his personal responsibility"~~~Albert Einstein

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris

I know there is talk about her getting a book deal so I created a cover for her.

Did you do that in photoshop? I am lucky I wasn't drinking anything when I scrolled down and read that I would have needed a new keyboard.

Octo-mom has so many issues it boggles the mind. Self esteem, confidence, insecurity and on top of at least twenty other mental problems she is a greedy thief.

She would make a good politician.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I could give a damn about her. Turn her kids over to custody of the state/adoptive parents. I'm sure with the nature of the case being one to bring out strong emotions and how high profile it is in the news - there's at least eight eligible prospective adoptive parents willing to take the children in and give them a decent upbringing.

Disbar the doctor for endangering his patients and prosecute him for the willful and deliberate exercise of critical stupidity. Throw her to the financial, legislative, and media wolves.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join