It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Politics Show - Your Views On The New US President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
We are looking to do a show on your views of the new US president.

If you want to voice your opinion, please email your MP3 files to either Homer ([email protected]) or Martin ([email protected])

Your piece should NOT be longer than 5 minutes. If it is, we will edit it down and please ensure that you state your ATS user name at the start of your piece.

[edit on 2/18/2009 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I am kind of surprised that no one has posted they are doing a piece. The amount of posts on this forum during and after the elections, was mind blowing, yet no wants to speak their mind??

What a complicated place, this ATS is!!!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedom ERP

Well I have recorded and sent off my dime on this matter . I ended up talking for a tad under four minutes . I left my piece at that because it is always easier to expand upon such a assessment rather then cutting back on the contend . Peoples recordings will speak for themselves . Besides I am curious what Martin and Homer will think of the opinions on offer .

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
You'll be hearing from me in the near future Martin. Some complications at my end right now

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I have heard neformore and xpert11 on the AP show before, and I guess there will be some regular voices on this show.

My post was aimed very much at the rest of ATS and to see if they want to have their voice heard.

I have seen some of the heated posts, and what a great opportunity.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedom ERP

I'm trying to get going too, Martin.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I would, but it would violate so many T & C's that it would just be a waste of my time and yours.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Give it a go and email a a piece to me. I will listen and see if you break the T&Cs

We want pieces from the whole political spectum

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I do have a question that springs to mind .

Martin when will the pieces that members have submitted go to air ?

Cheers xpert11 .

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by xpert11

Good question xpert11. In the next couple of weeks so if you want your piece to be part of the show, we need it by 4th March 2009

top topics

join