It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the best ever UFO compilations!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hi all,

I found this UFO compilation a couple of months ago and have watched it several times. I'm not easily impressed but this video has me on the edge of my seat everytime I watch it!

It might be that many of you have already seen it but, for those of you who haven't, be prepared to be amazed!

It's quite long so you might wanna get some popcorn in
Enjoy!

MH

video.google.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Ecxellent Vid dude. Nice find!

It still makes you wonder how long people can go about with their eyes closed. Seriously!

I think the amount of information and footage in and around the UFO's now days is bordering on irrefutable\undeniable. It cant all be swamp gas and venus can it?!?

The time is now

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by The.GunslingerIt still makes you wonder how long people can go about with their eyes closed. Seriously!

Just because these blurry blobs in the videos are unidentified, flying and are objects it does not make them alien in origin. To automatically assume they are alien would make you biased since they are unidentified. Blurry vids like that.....when it comes down to it....can not be classed as proof of alien visitation.

I want to believe there are aliens visiting and ufology interests me but I will not accept grainy blurry video as proof, how anyone can is beyond me. I believe there is life on other worlds but I have not seen anything that prompts me to believe aliens have visited us here on earth. Just think of how many sighting there have been and how many so called abductions there have been and out of all of it we have nothing, nothing conclusive whatsoever, no alien DNA, no alien fabric/material, nothing.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkwind.

Originally posted by The.GunslingerIt still makes you wonder how long people can go about with their eyes closed. Seriously!

Just think of how many sighting there have been and how many so called abductions there have been and out of all of it we have nothing, nothing conclusive whatsoever, no alien DNA, no alien fabric/material, nothing.

When you say 'we' .....who are you referring to?

MH

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Fantastic find!

So much footage that I haven't seen ... and very nice footage as well ... I have just watch all the footage and now I am up to the testimonies ... I hope they are satisfying as the vids.

Just because these blurry blobs in the videos are unidentified, flying and are objects it does not make them alien in origin. To automatically assume they are alien would make you biased since they are unidentified. Blurry vids like that.....when it comes down to it....can not be classed as proof of alien visitation.

Hey Hawkwind ... did you watch to footage?

If you have, then didn't you think that the objects with several different direction changes are extremely compelling??

I agree that the much of the footage that we are offered are blurry blobs which are usually not moving ... very disappointing ...

... however the footage in this compilation is great quality and some of it would have sceptics clutching at straws to explain them as a conventional craft or a natural phenomenon.

I am not saying that they are 100% definitely extra terrestrial craft but I would be willing to bet that what we are seeing are craft that use a propulsion and manoeuvring systems that are in a much higher league than anything that is being officially used by the military-industrial complex.

So, I will post again after I watch the second half of the vid

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I don't believe that aliens are visiting us. I am watching the video and some of it's kewl but it does not prove anything. Hey...anyone watch the third video labeled 1974 San Juan, Peurto Rico...Security cam footage...the footage is about the light that suddenly appears, but before that does anyone notice the black object fly across the screen @ 2:03. It is at the begginning of the footage. Interesting.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Very interesting video, Martin

I'd like to see an index of what happened, where and when. Some of the footage I've never seen. The Oxfordshire cigar shape at 1min 50 sec could do with more details. We don't test missiles in Oxfordshire! Also at 6-8 minutes WTF?! I've only watched the first 15 and will come back to it later.

It's way better with the sound mute

I've S&F for bringing something new. Good lad!

Edit to add; Is there a list anywhere for these videos? Just watched the one at 57 minutes and wonder if it's been explained?

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Kandinsky]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Agreed ... an index would be excellent ... love to have some of those on file ...

Finished the vid.

The testimonials are great ... they are directly taken from "Out of The Blue" so nothing new but good to see again, none the less

All in all I highly recommend this for anyone just starting out looking at UFO footage and it's a good one to have in your collection for the more experienced "addicts"

Thanks again Martin!

edit - spelling

[edit on 19/2/09 by Horza]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Oh cool! More swamp gas vids!!

Nah j/k =)

A good compilation. Kind of reminds me of those MAX LOVE compilation love music CDs except with UFO footage instead

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
very nice, lots ive never see b 4

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HorzaIf you have, then didn't you think that the objects with several different direction changes are extremely compelling??

Hello Horza, yes I did, it's those kinds of things that do make me wonder and the reason I am interested in ufology but I want the truth and not to have to base my belief on faith. Those flying objects could have other explanations (secret prototype technology/fireworks/hoaxes/kites with lights attached/birds e.c.t) but a lot of people want to believe they are alien so much that to them it instantly becomes an alien craft and they will not consider any other possibility. This is when a believer's mind which is supposed to be open becomes as closed as that of a sceptic who will not consider even the possibility of aliens being real.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by HorzaIf you have, then didn't you think that the objects with several different direction changes are extremely compelling??

Hello Horza, yes I did, it's those kinds of things that do make me wonder and the reason I am interested in ufology but I want the truth and not to have to base my belief on faith. Those flying objects could have other explanations (secret prototype technology/fireworks/hoaxes/kites with lights attached/birds e.c.t) but a lot of people want to believe they are alien so much that to them it instantly becomes an alien craft and they will not consider any other possibility. This is when a believer's mind which is supposed to be open becomes as closed as that of a sceptic who will not consider even the possibility of aliens being real.

Hi Hawkwind,

What you are saying is correct....these videos offer little proof of the existence of ET intelligence but, deep down many of us know that ETs do exist and that they are visiting our planet. These vids are exciting to watch and in the absence of absolute proof ie coming face to face with an alien, they keep us going, keep us interested in the subject. They also give us the opportunity to try and disprove the theory in our own minds.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by martinhuyton

Great post with some very interesting footage

Theres another good French compilation here showing various photographs and incidents:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Cheers.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Very nice video.

I must say the first hour is kind of boring, most of those video extracts have been seen many times around.

However, the last 40 minutes or so, dedicated to the interviews, are very interesting because there is some rare footage there.

I particularly admire the interventions of Lord Peter Hill-Norton, who is by far one of the most believable and interesting person talking on the subject of UFOs, because of his intelligence and career.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

Great post with some very interesting footage

Theres another good French compilation here showing various photographs and incidents:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Cheers.

I saw this video a couple of weeks ago and have been waiting for an excuse to link it

It's a Russian 'aliens and UFOs on the Moon' documentary.. I'll admit to not knowing a word of Russian
Still, it's good for showing footage of the Russian perspective of the space race. You can see that the national fever that swept the USA was the same in the USSR.

Some of the clips it goes on to show are new to me and made more interesting due to the Russian/ Soviet context. Even if you skip bits and just look for the footage, give it a go it's good

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I must say the first hour is kind of boring, most of those video extracts have been seen many times around.

The fact that you found the first hour to be boring indicates to me that you are a seasoned ufologist.

To be honest, not many people have seen the footage, you just think they have because you've seen it before. That's what comes of putting in the work
Like me, you've probably scoured the internet to hell and back!

Keep up the good work!!!

MH

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I apologise, the last message was intended for SpookyVince.....I must learn how to work this thing

MH

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by martinhuytonHi Hawkwind,

What you are saying is correct....these videos offer little proof of the existence of ET intelligence but, deep down many of us know that ETs do exist and that they are visiting our planet. These vids are exciting to watch and in the absence of absolute proof ie coming face to face with an alien, they keep us going, keep us interested in the subject. They also give us the opportunity to try and disprove the theory in our own minds.

Hello there, Martin. What you are saying is correct too. Personally, even though I don't fully believe we have been visited there is no doubt that there is a possibility, it will just take a bit more for me to believe it deep down. A personal experience wouldn't go amiss, I'd love to see something up there and sometimes I stargaze looking for objects, as yet all I have seen is satellites, maybe one day though

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Hi,

Thanks for the reply! I will look at your footage a little bit later and I will comment. I have a prior engagement....I'm trying to connect to my girlfriend and step-daughter in Kenya....they need me more than ATS members do

MH

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

Hey Hawkwind...be patient....

I've been looking skyward since I was a child. I now have curvature of the neck and for what?......I haven't seen a damn thing

Despite this, I continue to believe cos all those credible witnesses cannot be wrong.....can they? NO!

I will believe until I die from neckitis

Never give up!

MH

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join