It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien in the bushes Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
While I try to be skeptical of what I see, I don't really see this being a branch or grass in the view of the camera. I don't see any high grass or bushes in front of the camera. Also, the camera man seems to be walking forward, not to the side while the "alien" is walking by.

It appears to walk behind the right bushes.

The guy walking up to it seems to be standing in front of it.

I don't see it moving it's arms. It seems to be moving its legs but it's kind of hard to see.

Here's a better quality video:
www.youtube.com...
(I can't figure out how to embed the video)

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I bet ya there's a ditch we're not seeing behind the guy in the white suit. At about 1:04 I see three legs. I'm just wondering if someone is doing a Muppet show on us. You know, like a jalapeño on a stick deal.

[edit on 2/19/2009 by Solarskye]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I don't see any ghost, ufo nor forgoten civilization if atlantis heh. The only thing I see is a plant moving when the camera man is movieng just becouse that plant is much closer than it apear. It doesn't move any hands or legs, It is only efect of picture interference with other plants behind.

It's exactly that efect illusion of motion.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Yeah that was hilariously dumb. I see what your talking about. It's the a plant in the foreground and the cameraman moves to the left still focused on the subject. It does give that appearance of a ""walking stick"". Carry on.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Ok I have reviewed this tape a few times. I believe that it's a bird. If I had to guess I would say its some type of a crane.

You can clearly see the long neck and outline of the birds body. The bird is in the bushes to begin with and the people walk up on it. The bird then walks backward to retreat from the scene.

That's why no alien nor anything out of the ordinary was seen at the time. Because nothing out of the ordinary was there!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
At first viewing it looked to me like what I'd imagine a baby Ent (Lord of the Rings) might look like.

On subsequent viewings I interpreted it as looking like like a heron or stork or similar bird. If you imagine the bird has it's back to the camera and is it pointing it's beak up and to the left it then looks like it is walking sideways and away from the man.

Can anyone else see this?

[edit on 25/2/2009 by MarrsAttax]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Bogus. The sensational South American media regularly feature similar preposterous videos, from the glowing-eyed ghost in the graveyard to the fallen angel (alien) and more.

Ask yourself this: If you saw something like this in broad daylight, and you knew you were seeing something peculiar, wouldn't you be inclined to run after the thing to get a better image or to even capture it?

I know I would. No question.

In this particular video, the guy in the foreground could have turned, taken two steps and captured the slow-moving "creature"; yet, he seems oblivious to its presence (because there's nothing behind him). Are you telling me the guy with the video camera didn't say anything to alert his amigo? "Yo, Pedro, look behind you!" Nope. The videographer doesn't alert his buddy (again, because there's nothing behind him).

Typical hoax.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 2/25/2009 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Wormwood Squirm

Spot on. I wasnt sure at first, but after watching the video numerous times, and looking in the right places, I'm 100% your explanation is correct. Nice job

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
30 years ago that thing would have been called a tree spirit or whatever.

you know old storys where they protect the forest.

now a days our first assumption is aliens.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
well it looks pretty authentic so far..... I've been over that a few times under different light exposures and from what I can gather there is no line there plus the fluidity of the movments shows it can't be on string....

Very interested to see what comes of this and does anyone know if anything similar has been seen near there b4.....

S&F

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
There is also this thread which is of a similar nature:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nofsky

It's a snake in the bush you can see it the whole time and when the person moves over the snake moves, watch it slowly and you will see it...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join