It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien in the bushes Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I just saw this video on Youtube, hope it's not a repost here.

It looks like a very thin alien walking by in the background. It looks like it is in there squatting while the guy walks up. Very weird, what do you guys think?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Who could say? The quality just isn't there. It does look very strange though.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Looks like an upright walking twig. Never seen anything like that but it looks authentic. I'm sure a lot of people will call CAG but who knows for sure???

Cool video!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ls1cameric
Looks like an upright walking twig. Never seen anything like that but it looks authentic.

Because you've seen a lot of aliens to make that call...

Why is the alien creeping by like a cartoon character; reminds me of something out of Looney Tunes.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Looks like an upright walking twig. Never seen anything like that but it looks authentic.

Because you've seen a lot of aliens to make that call...

I meant the video looks authentic smartass!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
haha wow this was very cool.

Do you know the story or follow up behind this?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This occurrence is already being discussed in this thread: AbovetopSecret

Almost looks like one of the walking brooms in Disney's Fantasia.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I meant the video looks authentic smartass!

Such language. You kiss your mother with that mouth?

Of course the video is authentic; no is disputing whether the video is real or not.

Watching it again, I think it is the tail of some sort of animal held high. In another thread about this same video, Ziggy thinks it's a cat, though that would have to be a huge cat. A monkey, perhaps?

Update: In fact, I am certain it is a spider-monkey. They have tails up to 35 inches long.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This one was easy to spot as a fake.

As much as I hope and want to believe little slithery aliens are hiding in the bushes this video is obviously a fake.

Here is my analysis of how they did this:

Why would a guy film a blurry video of some guy walking over to a bush to stand right next to the supposed alien?

You can clearly see string, twine or fishing line glistening in the light seeping through the tree canopy.

I believe this to be the classic raise the line and the object will slide along the line.

His accomplice is most likely up in a tree to the left of the video lifting the line and causing the "alien" to move along the path. I have seen this trick used in puppet shows and plays.

Here is a photo to better understand: After seeing this photo, look again at the video and forget about little flimsy aliens.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Wormwood Squirm]

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Wormwood Squirm]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
hmmm......can't see the string there.
could be.
Rather spooky video otherwise.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wormwood Squirm
You can clearly see string, twine or fishing line glistening in the light seeping through the tree canopy.

I still see a monkey in the picture.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The fishing line that you're seeing is a branch from a tree in the foreground that the cameraman is passing under. Watch it again.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Wait! I don't know why I didn't see it before, it's so obvious! The monkey really is an alien! This video was taken in Peru right? What else is in Peru? The Nazca Lines! One of which is a giant monkey! That can't be a coincidence!!!!!!!!111111

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

well I do not see a body when the object slides along the line. I also don't think monkeys are in the habit of letting humans get close and when they do they just slide away like they just woke up? Come on now.

I see how you could assume it is a monkey tail but I will stick with my analysis.

Monkeys jump and leap, they do not casually slither with transparent bodies.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Its def cute.. but the quality is so bad there is no telling what it is.. or what it isn't.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
In the other thread about this (like there needs to be 2), I agree with IAttackPeople's post saying that it is simply foreground flora (plantlife) being misidentified as a background object. The movement of the camera operator causes the plant to shuffle to the right because he is zooming/moving past it in the foreground. Its all about perspective, baby...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lost_Mind
In the other thread about this (like there needs to be 2), I agree with IAttackPeople's post saying that it is simply foreground flora (plantlife) being misidentified as a background object. The movement of the camera operator causes the plant to shuffle to the right because he is zooming/moving past it in the foreground. Its all about perspective, baby...

Doubtful. Why does it rise up from what looks like a crouching position and then you can see it's legs moving like it's walking. I dont think plants do that regardless of camera movment or zooming.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I get the impression " It " is walking like an old man would.....bent over like kinda nursing an old back.

I see 2 legs and a torso.....

I see a long neck.....

I see a small bulbus shaped head.....

I see a pattern in its walking......

I dont believe the guys in the vid are aware of whats behind them. Its common knowledge throughout that " Spirits, Beings etc etc " only show up on video/image and are not always visable to the Naked Eye.

Im thinking its an " alien being ", in a sense that it doesnt look from on this earth.

IP

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ls1cameric

It doesnt "rise up" from anywhere, it is already there, in the foreground waaay before the person walks over behind it. By being behind it he is occluding from the crappy camera with his blue outfit. It becomes "hidden" in the foreground to the crappy camera. When the crappy camera operator moves forward into the field of view he exposes the foreground object again because he is now moving closer to it or zooming past it and it pans out to the right and out of sight. The camera operators movement is what exposed the foreground object again, not any movement by the object itself.

It is first seen at :04 and becomes occluded at :09 and is zoomed and/or walked past at :15

If the crappy camera operator was staying perfectly still during all of this I would be the first to say, "Hey, wait a minute!", but he is all over the place, ruining his own shot and causing this shift in perspective.

But go ahead and "believe" what you wanna, no skin off my back.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Lost_Mind]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join