It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Document on my clients desk!!!Energy Focus: Power demand on the Eve of Destruction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I work with some people (customers of mine) who many of you may consider to be some of the insiders of the high up financial institutions. The other day while doing some network maintenance I noticed an email sitting on the desk of his office. Couldn't help notice as it was over 300 pages and he bothered to print it all out. I took pictures so I had proof but I don't think I will post them on this thread unless I can photoshop names out. I will say the correspondence was from B*&^%ays. Title of the 300 page document was ”Energy Focus: Power Demand on the Eve of Destruction”. It describes that “Power” has been dismissed as the invisible commodity and in no short way how the controllers of Energy and Power can use their positions to gain control.

Then yesterday there again doing more work and yet another printed email of around 80 pages from a different institution I will not name but also took pictures. Some of the quotes:

- The US is in a period of debt deflation that may take 15 to 20 years to normalise
- The S&P is at risk of some “false dawns”
- The US stimulus is a political grab bag and will do greater damage
- diversified equity portfolio will not work in the debt deflation environment

These were only the first page briefs of these two documents totaling over 380 pages. Would have loved to read the rest. As I stated I took pictures for myself who I have showed to a few friends as you can actually read all the print on the first two pages of each documents. I wll keep them for posterity for all the non believers as to what is coming. I can show them again and say told ya so.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by elston]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I guess I will ask then.. Can we see the photos? it shouldnt be hard to photoshop the names.

second line

[edit on 18-2-2009 by ExistenceUnknown]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
pretty please on the photos , and if and when you do, re-thread so it doesnt get lost .......nice find.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
debt deflation is where the collateral you have for a loan decreases in value.

We are in a period of debt deflation if you are talking about the housing market. Many real estate loans were made when the market supported a much higher selling price. In many areas, the price of a house has dropped by 50% or more. If you took a loan out on a house for $250,000 and the house is now only worth $100,000 you are in debt deflation.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I have to go with the other posters.. Everyone is going to want to see photos. Can you black the names out really quick? You can even use on online photo editor like blibs.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

I have to agree.
Without the proof, no S & F yet.

Bring it on, post them up....

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I will be watching this thread... These "Energy" moguls and the remainder of the Barons of Industry are knee deep in a plot to consolidate planetary control. What you found may well be more important than any of us could imagine - depending of course on who the authors and intended audience were.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
okay but if I get into trouble this will suck and be an end for my career. These files are jpegs on my laptop, how do I insert an image without an http location?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by elston

Upload the images to photobucket or imageshack and link to them here...
It's free, you don't need to sign in and it takes 5 secs.

Edit: you say you work with network maintenance and you don't know how to show us the images?
Smells... badly...

[edit on 18/2/09 by flice]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by elston

Ask around to see if you really want to do this. I would hate for you to take a risk without knowing the possible consequences.

Like most others I would like to see this; but you need to do it with full knowledge of what could happen....

check out wikileaks - there pro's at this kind of thing.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice
reply to post by elston

Upload the images to photobucket or imageshack and link to them here...
It's free, you don't need to sign in and it takes 5 secs.

Edit: you say you work with network maintenance and you don't know how to show us the images?
Smells... badly...

I own the company and was there with my programmer to deal with the client.

[edit on 18/2/09 by flice]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I have photoshop'd the names out and most of the email addresses and phone numbers but don't like entering all my information to services like photobucket. Isn't there a way to simply attach a file? Perhaps one of the mods could find a way for this. Or is there another service which doesn't require my email address and personal info?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Here's what I found so far.

11 Feb 2009 - Energy focus: Power demand “on the eve of destruction?” James Crandell, Biliana Pehlivanova, Michael Zenker - Commodities:North American Natural Gas and Power... Read More

source

Had to use cached mode to find it.

Looks like nothing extraordinary. Maybe someone can find history on the authors that can lead to more.

Edit to add: I am in IT as well, and if you work for any structured firm you would have signed a non-disclosure agreement to work for them. Unless the documents are worth the risk, I'd say it's not worth the chance. Just my opinion though.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by airteck]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
this is the actual document. If you tried to click on the link in your link to get to the document, you need a username and password.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
How do you view it with no password?? Am I missing something?

[edit on 18-2-2009 by KaginD]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by airteck
Here's what I found so far.

11 Feb 2009 - Energy focus: Power demand “on the eve of destruction?” James Crandell, Biliana Pehlivanova, Michael Zenker - Commodities:North American Natural Gas and Power... Read More

source

Had to use cached mode to find it.

Looks like nothing extraordinary. Maybe someone can find history on the authors that can lead to more.

Edit to add: I am in IT as well, and if you work for any structured firm you would have signed a non-disclosure agreement to work for them. Unless the documents are worth the risk, I'd say it's not worth the chance. Just my opinion though.

Its password protected.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Of course it is..... it's a futures analysis on natural gas relating to power demand for 2009. With the price declining and the possibility of selling for under cost it's a big issue. Power demand is on the eve of destruction... not the other way around. I don't have to read the document to understand that.

Most of the time when it walks like a duck... quacks luck a duck... and looks like a duck...... chances are it is a duck. Energy is what drives the US economy, and natural gas is a big player. When demand falls, so do the prices. If it falls below the cost to produce, you are in for a lot of trouble. Other reports indicate different procedures they can use to keep the prices at a level that can sustain the industry. Why power demand? What happens if you have over supply of power?

The past decade has seen a solid relationship between the power and natural gas industries in the US market in particular, as the need for power (electricity) has been the major driver of growth in natural gas demand. This reflects the increasing attractiveness of natural gas plants given cost and emissions advantages when compared to alternatives such as coal and nuclear power. As an example of how important gas fired power plants have become, Barclays Capital estimates in the US market in the past 10 years there has been more than 200,000MW of new capacity added, reflecting both the cost and emission advantages mentioned above and the fact these plants can be built in urban areas. But as Barclays notes, the economic slowdown of the past several months has seen the natural gas industry switch from its previous concerns over the ability to meet the growing demand of power plants to trying to find new sources of demand at the same time as drilling is scaled back in an attempt to better balance the market.

source

There's the summary of the report. A little research goes a long way.

top topics

join