It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrities You Are Related To

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
William Wallace.

Traced back on my father's side, buy his sister, my aunt. Apparently, there is a life size portrait in possession of one of my relatives that I've never met.

And, according to my high school history teacher, his character was very very romanticized in the movie Braveheart.

Nevertheless, as it seems pertinent to the times...

FREEDOM!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Interesting thread idea...umm I'm a distant (not sure exactly how distant I'd have to ask my dad) relativeof JFK. My grandfather did a whole professional ancestry thing for our family a few years back..traced our roots to back to some Earl of Kildare or something in Ireland, who, according to gramps, would have been the King of Ireland had he wished.

As far as closely related family goes, nothingg comes to the top of my head. If friends count, my dad is friends with Nicholas Sparks, who has a pretty nice house just down the road from my parents' home. He's actually a really nice guy, paid for my high school to get a new track!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
To be honest I don't think the G.W. Bush relation is true. There's only rumors that one of the Italian families with the last name Mayo (supposedly the one I come from) was traced back to being inter-related with Rev. John Mayo's great grand parents or something. It's all very he says, she says. All I know for sure is that I am of European and Native blood (Canadian Native from Chippewa I think). We should all get DNA tests!!!!!!

[edit on 20-2-2009 by NativeAmerican]

[edit on 20-2-2009 by NativeAmerican]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
My great uncle is Ken Huxhold, Philly Eagles alumni, not really a celebrity though!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Oliver Cromwell...and there is a very strong liklihood, according to multiple geneaology investigations, that I am descended from Henry the XIII...

Yeah...two shining stars in my ancestory...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join