It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have got a picture of a black Black Helicopter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I have a picture of a Black Helicopter

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I've got a picture of a blue bicycle, what's your point? Black helicopters are very common and have nothing to do with conspiracies or MIBS. The medical evac helicopters here also are black.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I'm sure someone could explain the mechanics behind it, but I'm sure it could be any dark colour in silhouette.

I live by an army base and see choppers all the time.

To quote the police

'move along folks, nothing to see here!'

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Molech]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Kyoto111

how do you know for certain that the helicopter is all black? It is dark in the photograph, so it would be hard to determine whether the heli itself was black, dark green, or any other color for that matter. what you have there is what APPEARS to be a black helicopter.

also, judging by the tail rotor's construction, as well as the appearance of wheels instead of skids, i'd venture to say that the airframe is a dauphin, manufactured by Eurocopter.

I don't know what country you're from, so assuming you're from the states, the following agencies use the Dauphin:

U.S. Coast Guard
Maryland State Police

also, various northeastern ambulance services as well as hospitals use the Dauphin.

it's on wikipedia, found HERE

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It's in silhouette... for all I know it may be a red chopper! Is there any reason why the MIB's would be following you? You don't know the whereabouts of the ballchinians by any chance? (joke)

IRM

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
No am talking about the helecopter whats so inportent about black helecopters?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Also doesn't help the image is rather dark to begin with and the helicopter could be any color really.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
my friend took this i just wanted to know what you think i think its green

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kyoto111

Looks like they're onto you mate!

And now they got your IP because you posted their picture online.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman
[Black helicopters are very common]

Black is not a safe color for aircraft. Helicopters should be bright in color for maximum visibility.

Black Helicopters mean one thing- helicopters that you are not supposed to be seeing in the first place.

If you own or use a black helicopter, you are a drug smuggler, Man in Black, or Military personnel. Take your pick.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by star in a jar]

[edit on 18-2-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hi there Kyoto111
I don't know what theses choppers are all about. But I would hazard a guess that they have been hovering low over your house or place of business.
I have had them over me at home and at work.
Also I see that you have had experiences with the whole 1111 thing (as per your name)
Could I ask a personal question?
Have you had some weird things going on. Like seeing a ufo or an abduction experience?
Here is a link to my thread on this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And here are some others I came across when looking for this subject matter.
Cheers.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I was a forward air controller (combat control) in the Air Force for 13 years. I can't tell you how many black helicopters I rode in (and jumped out of) during my military career. Choppers come in all different colors depending on their particular mission.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
I've got a picture of a blue bicycle, what's your point? Black helicopters are very common and have nothing to do with conspiracies or MIBS. The medical evac helicopters here also are black.

lmfao - love the comment.....

new topics

top topics

join