It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Reagan and Russian leader Gorbachev promoted a future “UFO alien” false flag invasion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I came across this today and it runs along the same lines as to how I am thinking about the current climate we are living in and whats to come.

Public warnings by high-ranking U.S. military officials, a U.S. president, and a Russian head of state of a hostile “invasion” by extraterrestrial civilizations seeking to conquer and dominate earth function as “memes” or implanted thought-forms to establish the psycho-social infrastructure of a future “UFO alien” false flag operation.

I am a firm believer of what is happening to us now is part of a conditioning process to destroy our financial system to make people poor and dependant on the powers that be and to get us ready for disclosure. Unfortunately though not the disclosure we think.

Reagan gave birth to a Star Wars, which represents the expansion into the infinite arena of space of the war economy and the diversion of citizen tax revenues into a never-ending series of space weapons systems. During the Reagan years, it envisioned missile defense systems, space-based weapons systems, and “brilliant pebbles” systems filling the heavens.

Regan’s Star Wars was the ultimate corporate welfare for a future international banker cartel-controlled global government that U.S. president George H.W. Bush titled “the new world order.”

When 'Disclosure' happens and suddenly its all in the papers and in the news. I will be very cautious in what I am told to believe is true. To many lies from to many people in power for my liking.

The purpose of this predicted “extraterrestrial” false flag invasion – if it is to materialize in our future – is to facilitate the imposition of a domestic police state worldwide under a global regime, and to deny humanity’s rights to participate with ethical advanced extraterrestrial civilizations now visiting earth.

Take a look at the full article and let me know what you are thinking

Link to source

[edit on 18-2-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Heres a video that I received from another astute member from this site, that backs up the original link.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Obviously, if someone like Reagan mentions "aliens" in any way, shape or form it can only be because he is leaking information that there will be a false-flag alien invasion. What other explanation could there be?

LOL WAT?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
you know what's a thought i just had

if a false alien invasion happened (or when it happens) using illusions and fake craft and the like

the ones who know its a fake invasion are going to have conversions similar to this:

Citizen: can you believe that were being attacked by aliens, its all over the news

US: ah come on man you actually believe that its all fake these aliens dont exist its the government.

Citizen: hey man dont joke, these things are real, they destroyed the empire state building yesterday with thousands of people in it, why would the government do that to its own people

US: well why did they do it during 9/11? come on you cant really believe in this stuff.

Citizen: President Obama is leading the world against these invaders, the world is at war, and if you're to close minded to see the truth of it then maybe you should just stay out of our way, you're probably in denial though because you're scared, dont worry we'll win against these bast@rds!!!

US: are you kidding me, just a month ago you told me i was crazy and close minded because i said that aliens existed, now youre saying the exact opposite

Citizen: ahh see you did say aliens existed, so why are you going against it now.

US: ill see you later, have fun fighting the aliens and losing you're rights to the savior Obama

did you hear he just put an 11 o'clock curfew on everyone in America

Citizen: its so the aliens wont get us...

something like that, knowing is tough sometimes

[edit on 18-2-2009 by tankthinker]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
US: are you kidding me, just a month ago you told me i was crazy and close minded because i said that aliens existed, now youre saying the exact opposite

Citizen: ahh see you did say aliens existed, so why are you going against it now.

US: ill see you later, have fun fighting the aliens and losing you're rights to the savior Obama

You do realize you just demonstrated that you are just like the people you are mocking. Actually, you probably don't.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Originally posted by tankthinker

You do realize you just demonstrated that you are just like the people you are mocking. Actually, you probably don't.

i've run over that same imaginary convo before..

in what way is he being like ignorant the person he's conversing with?

-

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

Thats great I get where your coming from, its going to be a tought decision for us especially if they have super advanced technology that we can never dream of? but what about the thread? t=what about reagan and his involvement with a flase flag?

What say you?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

in what way exactly

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
reply to post by tankthinker

Thats great I get where your coming from, its going to be a tought decision for us especially if they have super advanced technology that we can never dream of? but what about the thread? t=what about reagan and his involvement with a flase flag?

What say you?

its interesting but not unexpected, like they say in The International

"Everyone is involved. Everyone."

in my view it doesnt matter who is doing what, its going to happen anyways

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
in what way is he being like ignorant the person he's conversing with?

Could it be that despite believing in aliens just a week before when they show up he becomes a complete skeptic and mocks the other person for believing in aliens?

Why is the other person ignorant? Because their position doesn't change your ever changing position? How does that make them ignorant and not you?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

One reason Ronald Reagan may have been so interested in UFOs was he allegedly saw a flying disc off of Air Force One.

If it is true about the Soviet/US false alien invasion, what do they do now that the Soviet Union no longer exists?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
If it is true about the Soviet/US false alien invasion, what do they do now that the Soviet Union no longer exists?

Because that is part of the plan! And if Russia ever became Communist again, that would be part of the plan too! And if they don't, that is part of the plan. If the United States and Russia went to war, that would be part of the war. If they strike an alliance, that is part of the plan. No matter what happens it is part of the plan.

Funny those who believe this tripe can never give us specifics, and can only tell us retroactively what the plan is.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
No false flag is going to fool THIS member....

Unless a ufo lands on my lawn and I meet one of the aliens it's all bunk in my eyes...sorry all you believers but reality gets priority except when I watch movies. (or come to ATS)

Sure, I've seen some wierd things and heard some amazing stories, but nothing to convince me there's any invasion from outer-space going to happen.

Mr Regan was a gullible old fool who was a puppet and an ACTOR. (same thing)

Hollywood sucks!

My Avatar and signature pic are the nearest most people will ever get to "E.T."

[edit on 18/2/2009 by nerbot]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
what you think i am that careless,

if you look the persona that is US says that a month ago he told Citizen that he thought aliens existed

just because he thinks aliens exist doesnt mean he cant think that this specific event is faked by the government

he doesnt even have to believe that aliens are in contact with us at all, only that they exist

what i was try to display is that US looked at the series of events that happened in due course of this "invasion" and decided that i was created by the NWO or government or whoever but that it was man made

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Reagan didn't leak any information on Aliens.
He simply mentioned people from another planet, as a metaphor, when making a speech on different country's fighting.
Its fairly clear that from quite some time ago, no Presidents get told anything about ET's.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BorgHoffen

I hear you but he did mention it quite a few times though didn't he? and wasnt there talk about changing his scripts after he got a little over passionate about the 'UFO THREAT' thing?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Nice to hear your on the ball nerbot, it looks like nothing will get passed you. Yes he was a fool and a puppet but maybe he was passing messages on in his speech without even knowing about it?

new topics

top topics

join