It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

close to nwo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

close to nwo

www.ask.com

Many speculate that a powerful and secretive group is conspiring to eventually rule the world via an autonomous world government, which would replace sovereign states and other checks and balances in international power struggles. In most theories, significant occurrences are said to be caused by an extremely influential cabal operating through many front organizations. Historical and current events are seen as steps in an on-going plot to rule the world primarily through secret political gatherings and decision-making processes.

In the past, the conspirators were usually said to be crypto-communist sympathizers who were intent upon bringing the United States under a common world government with the Soviet Union, but the dissolution of the Soviet Union in 1991 undercut that theory. So most conspiracy theorists changed their focus to the United Nations as the likely controlling force in a New World Order, an idea which is undermined by the powerlessness of the U.N. and the unwillingness of even moderates within the American Establishment to give it anything but a limited role.[1]

American far-right agitators are the most prominent and prolific theorists of the New World Order conspiracy. However, these theories have increasingly entered the mass media and been adopted by people across the political spectrum who have a tendency toward conspiracism. Critics have expressed concern that the synthesis and popularity of fringe theories about the New World Order conspiracy may have negative effects on American political life, such as producerist demagogy and moral panic influencing elections as well as domestic and foreign policy.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
ive noticed here lately that are economic crisis is a problem with only one solution...1 world government. already 1 month in obama has made one of the biggest moves in history(stimulus bill). the amero seems to be a popular idea among our gov. and as of june 09 we will have to get drivers license with a radio frequency chip in them(true story).they're poisoning are air with chemitrails, putting fluroide and other toxins in are water and injecting are foods with antibiotics. fema has millions of coffins ready for depopulation. u could say for a hurricane but why that many..its strange! obama is the embodiment of change and is accepted all around the world. if anyone can usher in a nwo it will be him...most people dont see these things but there right here in front of us. if we continue on are same path and let them get by with all of this who knows what will happen to all of us. i see a civil war coming in the near future because people will wake up and smell the roses eventually. in china this is already happening. remember the olympics, they had to pay people to sit and watch because most of them were protesting for their civil rights.but us vs. them would most likely be a losing battle and they know that so were gonna need some divine intervention..i dont know about u guys but it seems to me that if this would ever occur that this would be the perfect time for allah,god,jesus,aliens, whoever or whatever that sees the good in this world would help us out. because i beleive that their is balance and duality because if there was none the powers that be would most likely not "put up" with us at all. ok thats all...dont try to debunk this cuz u cant. it real, its true. so stand up

below are some clips
the speech that got kennedy shot
radio frequency chip in license
1 fema camp 500'000 coffins
clinton agrees with bush on nwo
depopulation plan

www.ask.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
check out the youtube links..they are intresting

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by fightback0912

Theres a lot of strange things going on in the US as of late but I'm just not convinced.. I think the US has got too much of a dwindling popularity to push for such a move as a one world government - and while they might try I cannot see it being successful.

You've got states that obviously don't even trust the federal government, continually increasing debts to other countries and a lot of people who are starting to think seriously about the validity and truth of what your goverment says and does.

I think they've burned far too many bridges and if they did want some form of worldly-ran goverment then they better start re-building, the states is starting to look a little weaker at the minute in my eyes..

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
well its not just the united states of america wanting the nwo im talking about the super powers coming together..america never got away from britian they have been controlling america through bloodlines and secrecy anyways..check out esoteric agenda

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Ye? Wasn't aware of links like that between us and the US. I'll have a look mate nice one.

Surely though if something like that were to happen there would have to be one over-ruling 'region' or leader.. do you think that would be the states? Possibly a bit too much ego in some of the other goverments that would ignite a struggle for power I think.

Plus some peoples just straight up don't trust each other enough to co-exist even if the government were telling them to.. but I suppose it would help things like immigration etc if there were one government as they'd have to try and make the entire planet a bit more 'equal opportunities' if you get me?

Dammit I can't watch videos on my workplace internet.. I'll check that vid when I get home

[edit on 18-2-2009 by ItsallCrazy]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
well yeah u have to watch the video esoteric agenda... are u not familiar with the illuminati or the bildebergers. they are bloodlines that control the world through economic enslavement, and secret societies let me show u something

do u see ur countries flag in the middle of the vatican the lines of the shadows an eygptian sun god obelisk cast on the vatican courtyard

so ur flag is really a symbol of the pagan sun god

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
i noticed its also shaped like a key hole but who knows for what purpose

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by fightback0912

Unfortunately can't see the pics either due to the browser settings, I'll get it on it as soon as I'm home and then let you know, by my countries flag do you mean the St Georges Cross? (england) or the Union Jack?

Yeah I know of the Illuminati etc I'm just unsure as to how much of it I believe

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
the union jack but u can also see the st george in it to...illumainati is very true wait til u get home ill prove it to ya

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I look forward to it! Where are you from by the way if you don't mind me asking? Just wanna know which side you're looking at this from

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
im from the us but not the typical egotystical american i beleive in a a divine creator but but do not trust religon because of the discoveries i have made

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Oh right, same here on the religion front. I dunno I wouldn't say Americans are typically egotistical.. You guys just have all the wrong sort of people respresenting you on the TV! Can say the same thing for us actually..

new topics

top topics

join