It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

XIII - New NBC Mini Series.. Talks about the New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I just got done watching XIII ... the new mini series on nbc. It was a good watch... Here is the plot:

The first female U.S. President, Sally Sheridan, is shot dead by a sniper during her Veterans Day speech. Her assassin narrowly escapes the scene with his life. Three months later, an elderly couple discover the body of a wounded man in a tree, still in his parachute. The young man (Dorff) cannot remember the slightest thing about his own identity. The only clue is a tattoo on his chest, "XIII". Meanwhile, in the White House, government intelligence is still conducting the search for the President's killer. With the elections just weeks away, a confirmed suspect could swing the vote for the administration. Hours after XIII's location is picked up by covert intelligence, elite special ops forces are swarming the couple's house in Cape Fear. Running on adrenaline and instinct, XIII tactically takes out the soldiers one by one. On the run, clinging to one desperate clue after another, XIII begins to piece back his life, fragments of his memory returning. Finally captured, he learns that he has been given a stolen identity and placed undercover to flush out a group of conspirators threatening to overthrow the government. Ensconced within the highest echelons of power the conspirators run their own security agency alongside the Government's. Both are out to find him. The only way for XIII to get his own life back is to play bait which is a dangerous game since XIII doesn't know who he really is.

I suggest watching.. Anyways... towards the end there is a slightly disturbing convo:

"All this time and you still havent figured it out have you? .... You don't know anything."
"I know this.. it's over"
"No no no, its only the begginning. The bombings the election...... That's just a preamble. It's a new world order agent... America is weak, but it will soon be restored to it's proper stature "

I think that is the first time I have heard the term new world order used on mainstream tv and they use it in referance to a group of people in the government that are taking it over using terrorism etc... Actually I think the only other time I have seen it used was here:

Anyways.. I thought I would point that out to you guys...

Peace

[edit on 18-2-2009 by danman23]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
So noboby saw XIII? Or sees any signifance of that line? My jaw dropped when I heard it... I could post a clip of that scene but it would ruin the whole series.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
If that's the first time you've heard the term "New World Order" used in mainstream TV, then you must not watch much TV...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I meant on a mainstream tv show. I have heard it used by politicians. In the news clip I posted is one I could think of off the top of my head. I also know Bush senoir talks about a new world order and Henry Kissenger.. but not in terms of a group of inside politicians taking over the goverentment through assinations and terrorism. Where else have you seen it spoken of like that?

Here is a good video of a bunch of politicains talkin about the nwo... but not one (other than the cartoon) are actual tv shows.. let alone a main stream NBC tv show.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by danman23]

top topics

join