It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brewing Trouble for George W. Bush

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Do those who want to prosecute President Bush for war deaths also want to prosecute Obama on the same charge, given that he has not pulled all troops out of Iraq, and some have died and more will die on his watch?

All this Bush lied BS. get over it. Congress had the information and voted to remove S. Hussein. There is a difference between bad intel and a lie.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
there are plenty of things to charge Bush and his Administration with
currently Carl Rove is seeking Immunity before testifying before Congress

I would love to hear what he has to say and I'm sure that he is the open door to a Bush, Indictment

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by invisiblewoman
there are plenty of things to charge Bush and his Administration with
currently Carl Rove is seeking Immunity before testifying before Congress

I would love to hear what he has to say and I'm sure that he is the open door to a Bush, Indictment

He is not seeking immunity. He is claiming immunity from testifying because of Presidential privilege.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Umm well I was just walking past my TV on the way to brush my teeth when I heard that

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Wake up people! It's really sad to see Americans pitted against one another like this. You are being tricked in the worst way if you believe this BS? Liberals, Conservatives, Democrats, Republicans, etc...is nothing but a gimmick for us to argue about. There are two sides in this country, that's for sure. Those opposing sides are them and us. When we fight amongst ourselves we accomplish nothing!

Yes, they are all crooks! Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, all of them spit on the law because the laws are not written for them, they are for us! Blaming Liberals while supporting Conservatives, or vice-versa, is exactly what they want you to do. They want you to think there are two parties and argue with each other which is right. The two party thing is an illusion created to support one agenda. They all play for the same team and the only real opposition to them is us! We the American people are what they are plotting against, not each other. They use two parties, each with separate goals to play out, but all goals play to a single agenda. That agenda is to redistribute wealth and suppress labor costs, period! This is why the laws apply only to those needed for this system to exist. Those creating real wealth are the working people, not the rule makers.

Imagine how challenging this task must be? To keep masses of people working their azzes off forever without end. Generation after generation creating real wealth through innovation, creativity and hard labor. To keep these millions of people going like this, while forever finding ways to ensure they'll never keep any of the wealth for themselves! Dangling the carrot on the stick without ever giving them one single carrot. How is this possible?

One proven way that seems to be working is the fictitious two party system of government! Sure both parties break the law, but the law is only meant for us dummies. The law is one of the tools they use to keep us chasing the carrot. It's also a tool that makes sure we never get too many carrots for ourselves. There is no doubt enough carrots for everyone, but why share them when people are too ignorant to notice anyway? They let us think they are divided and fighting over ways to give us more carrots. Then we divide and argue with each other about which way is best, but nothing is ever accomplished due to the opposing side always getting in the way. Round and round we go and nothing ever changes.

This is a scam, people! Stop wasting your breath arguing which of these degenerates is the bigger crook. You're embarrassing yourselves defending those that oppress you!! They are all garbage and the only thing to discuss is what's the best way to get rid of them all? Federal government needs to be abolished. Not fixed, tweaked, repaired, conformed, adjusted or anything else. IT MUST GO NOW! They are not your friends! I doubt they are even Americans?

Stop fighting with each other and ask yourselves one question. When did anybody in the federal government ever help me or anyone I know? I'm not talking about a $300 tax relief for married couples in their first marriage, but only couples that are both employed full time, at least one of them by the state, with three children. I mean real help!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerbst

Wow!....Zerbst.....you are really angry.

I have no solution....but I feel your pain.

Here's a question....what did Bush do for you???

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Weed Whacker, I think that you missed the entire point of Zerbst's post. Maybe you should read it again.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Logarock

Yugoslavia for a few months, compared to seven years in Iraq and Afghanistan....yeah, good comparison!!!!

So now its a matter of the size of the war?

For crushing tyrants involved in mass murder Clinton A+ Bush A+. Way to go and great job!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lunarminer

lm.....I took your advice.

perhaps, Zerbst is on to something.

Not sure if we've been tip-toeing around the real issue here....I've ranted earlier about secret societies (I'm against them) but what really must come out into the open is ALL of the secrets!

(No, not military, National Security-type secrets)

It is the secret that we know as MONEY!!!!

Just thinking, how true it was during Watergate....when 'Deep Throat' (now a real person) said to follow the money.....

Zerbst, it IS about the elites, and the rich, and they get richer to the detriment of everyone else.

There has been a 'tradition', of sorts, for the last several decades --- even people like Nixon got a 'pardon'....out of "respect" for the office, and for 'National Unity', all that garbage.

It's the 21st century, not the 18th. We still have a Constitution, even though it's been shredded....and the Declaration of Independence....those two documents, at least, should define us and remind us who exactly OWNS this country.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

perhaps, Zerbst is on to something.

Damn straight he is....

Different package, same message. Join "Rick´s Revolution"

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarminer
Should we have prosecuted LBJ for the US servicemen and women who were killed in Vietnam?

YES

Oh, but wait a minute LBJ was a Democrat. So, therefore he enjoys the protection of the US Constitution and the Mainstream Media.

Why don´t you stop with the Dems VS Reps dribble already, THEY ARE ALL FROM THE SAME SOURCE...

If someone had the guts back in the Eisenhower era or even Pre WW-II to do something none of the mess which was the latter half of the 20th century would have happened in the first place. Nothing.

Honest minimized Government with an honest gold or silver backed currency. No more Fractional Reserve System, no more IRS, no more "big government" BS and backroom deals.

STOP IT TODAY. BOYCOTT THEM IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE. RESIST.

Clear enough?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthParadox
This whole proposal is crazy, because the OP fails to realize that you can't just prosecute Bush n' co'. If what Bush did was illegal, then you would also have to prosecute every single congressman that voted in favor of his actions.

What part of getting rid of all of them is in any way unclear?

Then what?
Would we hold a special election to regain those seats?

No more seats, no more congress. Just localized and highly de-centralized governing by community elected part-time officials who are all active members of their local communities. Sounds familiar? Worked before and will work again. Mankind is NOT evil and can prevail without Big Brother.

Would there not be a negative backlash from the public because their elected official was thrown out of office?
Do you honestly think that this would be good for our county, especially now when we need to focus on other things?

A conviction or even official proceedings will be a good start to bring the entire house of cards down, yes.

Don´t be so scared of freedom.

I just wonder why this is brought up now, and not years ago if people feel so strongly about the deaths rather than seeing the politician they hate hang for it...

Because the time is NOW. Or would you rather wait until the economy is completely destroyed, the Dollar is worthless and you find yourself in the street fighting for food to keep yourself and your family alive?

The internet is not going to provide you with answers either, mark my words, that is exactly what will happen, and, when the time is right do you really think you can speak your mind on forums like these? Organize a militia or gather up support or whatever? Who controls the main DNS servers that translate those text addresses into IP numbers? What about those main traffic hubs?

*click*

National Security Override.

Guess what? You are all offline while being connected. Imagine that. This is not fear mongering, it is a simple fact that the net can go dark anytime the PTB want...

Tick Tock.....

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
'The Moon is a Harsh Mistress'.

Book by Robert Heinlien.

recommended reading.....

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Book by Robert Heinlien.

recommended reading.....

I read that book almost 30 years ago. Maybe I will read it again.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Book by Robert Heinlien.

recommended reading.....

But in your heart you know she speaks the truth...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join