It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brewing Trouble for George W. Bush

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I don't think a thing will happen.....let's face it when Georgie said our Constitution is nothing but a God Damned piece of paper and the peoples did nothing then why now.

Also if I not mistaken and I could be didn't Georgie issue an Executive Order or something to the effect that he couldn't be held accountable for anything.

The man I believe has covered his tush!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

observed....HE actually said that the Constitution was just a "darned" piece of paper....but, your complaint still holds!!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
ATS faith restored.

Anyone trying to understate the crimes of the former administration may want to take a look at the persons targeted for investigation and the allegations in this interactive flash presentation:

Allegation Presentation

If you would like to find the last true President you probably need to look at the Pre-Federal Reserve era.

And ofcourse previous administrations committed crimes as well, but none so blatent as the Bush administration. The U.S. is but a shadow of what it was pre-2000.

If you truly want the system to change, it can only come from a grassroot movement like the one Bob Alexander started. And if you truly want change you yourself need to join the movement or at least show active support.

This is well beyond "selling a couple of books". Just how many people will hear of this is up to you and you alone, because you will not find anything in the regular media for understandable reasons.

I have asked if I can help sending out email or fax messages-

All it takes is one DA who will actually listen.

One.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
There are more interesting things in the world than watching delirious liberals try to preach their gospel of hate through the court system.

Wise up, we have more important issues to deal with than this trivia.

We? As in who exactly?

My o my, I am at a loss for words but I´ll try.

This "trivia" has led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of human beings, a depleted uranium pollution of large sections of the Middle East, birth defects, depression, suicides, loss of almost all U.S. civil liberties, the creation of the DHS, FEMA camps, police state measures like searches without warrents & checkpoints, imprisonment without trial, legal torture of suspects, U.S. on the edge of a financial abyss because of war spending, the further enrichment of a few power elite, the basic loss of values, respect, community, purpose -and soon financial security- that most Americans had and last but not least a complete loss of whatever respect and regards the United States had from the international community before the Bush era.

Yep, all quite trivial for sure.

Yawn all you like buddy while "we" take back the White House from the CFR.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
At least the guy can't F up the country anymore since he's out

That would be a serious misconception.

It does not matter who is in the White House if the candidates are pre-selected by the CFR. If one of them is foolish enough to cross the line as blatent as Bush did, and there is a proven legal basis for prosecution, then go for it full force.

Too bad we have the rest of the government to deal with.

"Anarchism is a political philosophy encompassing theories and attitudes which consider compulsory government unnecessary, harmful, or undesirable."

Kick ´em all out, and after that: a real Republic like it was meant to be with minimal government. Tiny. Miniscule. No Federales.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoonMine

the pot of Revolution

oooooo is that what lenin and rousseau smoked?? I want some

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
...and I suppose you'd support the same sort of prosecution for former President Clinton for his bombing campaign in Bosnia? Or former President Carter for his support of the Afghan. resistance during the Soviet invasion there? How about former President Bush 1, for the first Gulf War?

Who else? How about all the Senators and congressmen who supported the various so called misdeeds? Them, too? Just make sure you're bipartisan in your judicial vengeance... You don't get to pick and choose who you're going to blame. It's either no one, or everyone involved. That would include all military personnel

If it were up to me? You bet. But not the military personnel for obvious reasons.

Whats past is past, it does no one any good whatsoever to keep dredging these things up. Remember them? To learn from them, so as not to repeat the mistakes of the past, most definitely. But just to wreak some sort of partisen vengeance? Nope, sorry.

Learn the history, get involved in the process, so you can help prevent future misconduct on the part of our so called leaders.

And exactly which process would that be? Become an industrial or a banker with a truckload of money so I can influence who will be the next POTUS via the power lobbys?

The entire worldwide economic structure is about to go under because of such power brokers and the influence they have on the political system, especially in the U.S.

Scrap the entire system, and put those responsible for 100 years of lies against the wall before it is too late...

I know, I am getting ahead of myself, Bush & Co. would be a nice start.

EDIT: clarification

[edit on 18-2-2009 by MoonMine]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hidden_punk
oooooo is that what lenin and rousseau smoked?? I want some

Codex Alimentarius outlaws herbs & Vitamins.

Starting their world tour end of this year.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdmiralObamaGFOL
Thank god for GWB. The only person with the set of balls to want to WIN in Iraq which is what happened. The war is over and the U.S. is finishing the job not these losers Harry Reid and Nancy P and Obambi who wanted to run and hide.

Admiral Sir, I am sorry to report you have been seriously misled, Sir.

Now do not shoot me for delivering this message, it´s not my fault.

Sir thank you sir.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
So forgive me if I'm less than enthused about the prospect of persecutions of past administrations.

It is a means for a much larger goal: true government.

Not division but harmony and honest politics. It´s possible if you want it.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Whats past is past, it does no one any good whatsoever to keep dredging these things up. Remember them? To learn from them, so as not to repeat the mistakes of the past, most definitely. But just to wreak some sort of partisen vengeance? Nope, sorry.

With all due respect,

Just ignoring what they did, and letting them ride off into the sunset isnt very American, in fact, it isnt very civil.

Should we start applying this to thieves and murderers too?
Because thats all they basically are, no scratch that, they are similar to Mafia kingpins. Ordering others to do the dirty work, while they strong arm and manipulate people behind the scenes.
As I understand it, People like Karl Williams were sent to prison for every life they ordered murdered.

I mean, you didnt just let the Nazi's ride off into the sunset did you, you ordered them all to appear for detention and trial.

As we speak, the Generals are on trial for the horrendous activities in Cambodia's killing fields, that occured some 30 odd years ago.

I believe the serbs/croats and eastern european nations are still hunting vicous generals from that little fisty'cuff too.

So for the US to just wave goodbye to George and Che ney seems, well quite .. what is the word... Traitor?.. no, Judus?.. no, ... inhumane... maybe?

How does this look on the otherside of the world.
In countries like Iraq, Afghanistan..

There homes and families were destroyed by a missile, fired on Georges orders, his orders came from the halls of corporate greed, and he knowingly did what needed to be done, to create a foothold in the oil rich middle east.

Now, these people have to watch this man do his little texas walk off the stage?

Please,

Its no wonder they hate the USA and the west.

And its no wonder they want to kill us, even though we arent politicians.

We are as guilty by association as the army, because we dont stop these people and charge them.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by octaviameister
It's great to think this could happen. I won't. Nothing will happen in the US with any of the Bush Crime Family or Bush administrations. Why? No judge will accept a case or rule on such a case. It would be the end of the judge's career and most likely his/her life.

Then we need to find a judge who is not concerned with his or her career and life but rather with the common good and future of all mankind because that is what it is really about.

Our government, is so corrupt, criminals dominate our country, just look at Wall Street and President Barry Soetoro, aka Barack Hussein Obama, nothing will happen.

At least until we the people make it happen.....

I rest my case.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by MoonMine]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Agit8d....you got my vote!!!!

Sorry...distracted....but, the good thing is, on this thread, you made a great post.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

As for Bugliosi, the man is a self-agrandizing jackass. Maybe if someone who didn't stand to make huge personal financial profits from this publicity were to be involved, some measure of credibillity could at least be retained by your side. As it stands now, it reeks of a guy trying to sell books.

Hmm, not sure why you think he's going to profit from this. I don't know that much about him, but from the text, it appears that he's just spent $17,000 of his own money to distribute these books to prosecutors. Perhaps that looks like an "investment" in his own financial future to you? In sounds like a big hole in his personal finances to me. It appears more to me like he's a man on a mission; I would say it's a pretty risky mission, too.

There aren't too many people like this in the world, who stick out their necks at great cost to themselves; but those who do exist, we call "heroes."

Just my personal opinion.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
From the title of this thread, I though W. needed help brewing beer.
I could have given him some good tips.

But yeah, this is good too

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Well spoken.

Crimes against humanity do not and should not have an expiry date..

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Trying to defame an expert like Vincent Bugliosi is a very old trick and so very transparent.

Does not fool me or any other thinking individual for that matter.... His track record speaks volumes and brings the hope that one of the recipients will actually read the work and start a proceeding.

Hey, the economy is down the drain anyway, why not go for broke and make a last stand? If I were a DA you bet I would. That´s probably why I am not a DA.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by AdmiralObamaGFOL
reply to post by MoonMine

Thank god for GWB. The only person with the set of balls to want to WIN in Iraq which is what happened. The war is over and the U.S. is finishing the job not these losers Harry Reid and Nancy P and Obambi who wanted to run and hide.

1. The war is not over.

2. The state of "having won" is nebulous. What is the definition of, or what conditions would be met such that we could rightfully say we have won.

3. I saw no one wanting to "run and hide..." Please describe who did what that qualified them as having run and hidden...

Mr. Bugliosi… should we prosecute Bill Clinton for Murder in the deaths of US Service men and women who were "killed" by him in Bosnia? Somalia?

Sure. Why not?

1. The war is not over.- Funny that the MSM NEVER carries stories on it since the surged did the trick for us. Get out of this web site and check out how the murderous dictator is now gone and free elections are being held.

2. The state of "having won" is nebulous. What is the definition of, or what conditions would be met such that we could rightfully say we have won. Saddam Hussein is dead and free elections are being held by free citizens. In some peoples eye victory will never beacknowledged because they WANT the US to lose- you sound like one of those people...

3. I saw no one wanting to "run and hide..." Please describe who did what that qualified them as having run and hidden... Are you SERIOUS???

4/20/07- Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said Thursday the war in Iraq is "lost

2/10/08- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said twice Sunday that Iraq “is a failure,” adding that President Bush’s troop surge has “not produced the desired effect.”

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rek2008
How quickly people forget. The entire world knows the truth about our illegal invasion of a country that had NOTHING TO DO WITH 9-11. And since the war was illegal, everyone single person killed in that war was MURDER by Bush & Cheney & Rumsfeld & Wolfowitz & Rice.

Can you post the UN resolution stating that removing S. Hussein was an illegal act?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The UN did not authorise the US to go to war.
The UN Stated, no evidence nor weapons were found, and that more time was needed to justify the USA's accusations.

The US didn’t accept this, and just went in... and looky dee, no weapons nor factories were made.

the reason this is illegal is because its obvious to those who are willing to accept it,

that

'' you cannot have evidence of WMD's, when no WMD's exist ''

And when intelligence agencies say that they TOLD the US administration the evidence was fraudulent, fake, and completely off the mark, the administration hushed them up., or do you believe the Plaime affair is completely unrelated?

So, just because there isn’t a document at the UN Stating
'' any nation who lies about wmd's and declares war on Iraq will be deemed an illegal war ''

doesn’t mean its legal.

It just means you cant accept the USA would lie maim murder and manipulate to get its own way when it comes to occupation of oil rich nations.

Much like Germany and Poland, if you ask me!

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Agit8dChop]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join