It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brewing Trouble for George W. Bush

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rek2008
How quickly people forget. The entire world knows the truth about our illegal invasion of a country that had NOTHING TO DO WITH 9-11. And since the war was illegal, everyone single person killed in that war was MURDER by Bush & Cheney & Rumsfeld & Wolfowitz & Rice.

How quickly we forget the 17 UN Resolutions that were broken. Illegal?

LEGAL

Such a sham that the 30-40 MIG fighters that were buried in the sands of Iraq were NEVER reported in the MSM:

www.snopes.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
GWB has done, or has allowed to be done, more to harm US Constitutional Rights than any other President. Clinton comes in a close 2nd in my mind. They are both guilty of crimes and both should be prosecuted. Unfortunately Clinton has been out of power so long that no one seems to care if he's a corrupt traitor who sold his country's military secrets to the Chinese Army for $100,000 in campaign contributions. So if only GWB gets prosecuted then one out of two is better than zero. I hope this effort succeeds.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by StonyJ

The United States OWNS the United Nations. We could push through a resolution to ban ham sandwiches on Sunday and it'd pass. So, while the war may have been "technically" legal, it was certainly an unnecessary disaster which did nothing for the US but lower our standing in the world, cost us untold billions and CREATE many, many more terrorists.

Of course it enriched all the war profiteers like Halliburton with their no-bid contracts, and created an atmosphere of FEAR which was necessary to strip Americans of many of the rights which the Constitution guarantees.

And don't forget ... Torturing people was ALSO legal under the BUSH administration.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It's great to think this could happen. I won't. Nothing will happen in the US with any of the Bush Crime Family or Bush administrations. Why? No judge will accept a case or rule on such a case. It would be the end of the judge's career and most likely his/her life. Just look at all the things we see that are illegal, NOTHING has been prosecuted, with the exception of Scooter, who was a patsy to give the sheeple the impression something is being done. Remember, his sentence was commuted, end of story.

Our government, is so corrupt, criminals dominate our country, just look at Wall Street and President Barry Soetoro, aka Barack Hussein Obama, nothing will happen.

At least until we the people make it happen.....

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I'm curious too, about possible past misdeeds.

Are they indictable? Well, time will tell.

There are certainly statues of limititations assigned to different crimes....

Not sure that lying about a B-Jay in the Oval Office is in the lexicon of Statutes.....lying under Oath, that's different. Nevertheless, we've (most of us) have put that behind us, as it involves Pres. Clinton.

Bigger lies, involving illegal activities, WHILST President of the United States????

Wow! Very large.....

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MoonMine

This is just hype for selling his book, there is no threat to G.W Bush, I believe this thread needs to be relocated under hoax's or deleted all together. Please lets keep our forums clean.

I can mail anything I want to anyone, that means nothing, except that he is trying to sensationalize the issue to sell books and you my friend are one of his pawns, making him money off your back.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by alienj]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

"A little support would be helpful here...

This is not Bush bashing, Bob Alexander is putting in a large effort to bring Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice et al to justice.

If even ATS ignores this, how do you expect him to get MSM attention?

Come on now, this needs attention. Tell your friends and support Alexander."

Why would I want to bring attention to this piece of waste? If I said what I really wanted, I'd get banned from posting again.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I am ashamed of my country-men.

NEVER is there an excuse for apologizing for a criminal.

Torture
Warrantless Wiretapping
Many, many, many bold-faced lies that led us into a pre-emptive war (illegal)
Deriliction of Duty (9-11)

This man single-handedly chewed up and spit out our Bill of Rights. A person could go on and on about the crimes that were commited over the past Eight years. Congress hasn't done much better. I mean sure, they were lied to. But you can't tell me that they didn't catch on quickly enough, and then they just stepped in behind and followed the circus.

Congress is showing more and more to have a complete and utter CONTEMPT for the American People.
It isn't just George Bush that needs to have justice served, folks. It is every damned crooked member of this entire rogue Government.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

edit on 7-19-2012 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
if george bush gets tryed for murder what about all of us soliders who are here in iraq..this is my 4th deployment to iraq ..im not saying by any means we should be hear or we shoudnt but dos proscuting bush mean we are aiding and abiding a criminal and we will be proscuted or should be..
what ever the original reasons for coming here the mission has changed from using violence to accomplish or mission to training these people to take care of the place and doing humaintarin missions ..so we can leave..
anyways peace out guys so youll in texas soon : )

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh

Wise up, we have more important issues to deal with than this trivia.

Yeah, all those lives lost due to the war in Iraq. Trivial.

I postulate that your intellectual rigour is trivial.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Well tell him in 4 years he'll have a sequel to his book as the current POTUS is sending more troops over to battle terror. Book him on war crimes too!!

Now if he had sent out a book to put the stimulus package authors and people who voted for it behind bars THEN I would take to the streets and support it.

The depth of ignorance evident by posts like this is staggering.

The current POTUS didn't invade Iraq.

And last time I looked, the risk of large-scale human slaughter due to financial stimulus packages was pretty low.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
thats just disgusting, trying to prosecute our former president for keeping us safe for 7 years after 911

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

I never thougt I would see the day when the american goverment would start torturing anyone But what I still cant beleive that the american people dont care but im afraid they soon will those fema camps are for us.

YES THEY ALL SHOULD BE IN JAIL!!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

Whats past is past, it does no one any good whatsoever to keep dredging these things up. Remember them? To learn from them, so as not to repeat the mistakes of the past, most definitely. But just to wreak some sort of partisen vengeance? Nope, sorry.

Learn the history, get involved in the process, so you can help prevent future misconduct on the part of our so called leaders.

So, if you get away without anyone prosecuting during your term, you are scott free?

Dear oh dear...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I'm guessing Obama can look forward to the same after his presidency ends over the troops he's now sending to Afghanistan? Or will these accusatory groups back off for fear of being called racists?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

I'm not so sure about that. However, if Obama commits a war-crime, he deserves to be punished.

I just don't remember Bush lying his way into Afghanistan. In fact, most people were ready to go there.
Crummy logic.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Great way to sell alot of books. But no one is going to clean house. The only way we'll get Justice is if everyone goes to the streets and demands it. And we all know it is impossible to get Americans off their butts long enough to protest how the government systematically ruins their lives and livelihood.

Sad, but true.
Now if Bush had made beer illegal, or outlawed American I-Dull there'd be many a pitchfork toting peasant, lol!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdmiralObamaGFOL

Thank god for GWB. The only person with the set of balls to want to WIN in Iraq which is what happened. The war is over and the U.S. is finishing the job not these losers Harry Reid and Nancy P and Obambi who wanted to run and hide.

1. The war is not over.

2. The state of "having won" is nebulous. What is the definition of, or what conditions would be met such that we could rightfully say we have won.

3. I saw no one wanting to "run and hide..." Please describe who did what that qualified them as having run and hidden...

Mr. Bugliosi… should we prosecute Bill Clinton for Murder in the deaths of US Service men and women who were "killed" by him in Bosnia? Somalia?

Sure. Why not?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join